Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Blythe strode up to Thaelia and gestured for her to follow him to a little ladder area. "If we dive off here, nobody will notice us. Ladies first," he told her quietly, looking around. He was wearing just a pair of swim trunks, his chest bare and a choker collar style necklace around his neck. The same type of tattoos that decorated his face also decorated his arms and faint wing tattoos graced his back.

((Blythe))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 am
Thaelia nodded slightly and smiled, heading down the ramp before slipping into the waters. Her clothes dissolved, soon replaced with a small shell bra and rows of seashell and pearl necklaces. Her clothes were enchanted, clearly, to change to fit a situation. The most noticeable bit about her now, though, would be the fact that she had fins instead of tentacles! Thaelia is a mer!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 pm
Blythe slipped into the water after her, changing into a rather big spiked wolf. The choker necklace still hung around his neck like a collar, the pendant glinting in the soft light from the moon and the ship lights. Seeing the girl's fins, he snorted softly, a glint of amusement in his eyes. Well, that explained what was off with her smell. She was a mermaid living with Cecalians... living with them must have tainted her scent. Blythe admitted to himself that he hadn't been paying enough attention. "Lead the way," he spoke to her mentally, his barbed tail slicing softly through the water behind him as he waited for her to take the lead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:14 pm
Thaelia nodded slightly, not speaking any further for the moment as she swam towards the deep dark depths of the oceon. She would not head home - but instead - she would venture to the lair of her master. Her master being, of course, the wicked witch Nyra. Had her mentally derranged mother not offered Thaelia in servitude to Nyra at the very last minute of one of her dillusional plans brought about by years of loneliness and 'slight' insanity, Thaelia would never let herself have anything to do with the witch. But what's done is done, and Thaelia had long ago accepted the fact that she would not spend eternity alone and at peace.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:19 pm
Blythe swam alongside Thaelia, his large paws carrying him easily through the water as his tail acted like a rudder. He didn't glance back at the ship as they left it, he knew it would be too painful. As long as they are safe... I don't care what happens to me. he thought to himself. Besides, he was happy to be back in the water...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 pm
Thaelia swam at a slightly quicker pace, already seeing some faint signs of the path to Nyra's lair. She seemed slightly tense, anticipating Nyra's reaction at her return. It would either be rage at the fact that she didn't stay on the ship longer, or it would be a horrifyingly talkative no matter her mood. Thaelia disliked talkative people who had nothing interesting to say.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm
Blythe fell slightly behind Thaelia, his fur bristling at the scent of Nyra's lair. Witches were the ones that had originally bred water wolves than taken a select handful and performed some spell or ritual that turned them into anthros. Being an anthro had its benefits, but was also a curse in its own way. Blythe had been part of that handful. A water wolf by birth, he had been changed into an anthro when he was just a pup and only about six months old. What the witches hadn't been planning on was the anthros escaping. Blythe took a deep breath, his stomach grumbling in nervousness and hunger, than swam to catch up with Thaelia.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:55 pm
Thaelia tensed up all the more as they soon arrived. The mer bit her lip softly, not looking forward to talking to Nadia at all. She was tempted to turn back, but did not. She slipped on through a small cave entrance hidden behind bones and creepy looking coral.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Blythe frowned as he carefully made his way through the cave entrance, following Thaelia. This place was creepy, but at the same time it felt like home to him... His nerves were on edge, but he ignored the feelings of fear and doubt. This was just something he had to do to keep his friends safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 pm
It was not long before the small and twisted tunnels lead to one large chamber, which glowed softly with the many exotic forms of life and the unique shells that decorated it. Towards another tunnel entrance was a petite nymph with porcelain like skin, long flowing hair of the blackest night, and a dress that matched. This was the nymph Nadia herself! Hesitantly, Thaedia approached. "I have found something of interest and I thought I should bring it to you before the chance left me." she spoke softly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm
{Yes I have; several times. I had simply gotten the name confused for a previous character of mine and I apologize.}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 pm
"Michael? What song are we gonna play?" he said aloud waiting for his response.

Mike took the microphone next to him, "For our last song of the night, we're going to play one called 'Summer Dream', and its a little happy and upbeat" he announced.

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Blythe stood behind Thaelia, standing tall and proud. He really was a pretty good example of his kind, healthy and strong. He lowered his head, watching Thaelia and Nyra from beneath his spiky black bangs. His tail rested behind him and his green spikes glinted as his shoulders rose and fell softly with his breath.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games