Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli gasped quietly as she was lifted off the ground. She felt her back pressed against a wall and quickly found her footing again, still kissing Cam as if her life depended on it. He moved closer, pressing her up against the wall and against him. She moved her hands, running them through his hair and twisting her fingers into the strands.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled through one of their kisses when he felt a small gasp escape through Elli's lips. He stopped kissing for a second to whisper, "Don't worry." With that, he continued.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:41 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled when he whispered to her. "I'm not" She whispered back, her voice breathless from all the kissing. As much as she enjoyed talking to Cam, she would rather kiss him right then, so she pulled him closer to her once again and continued.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron breathed out a small laugh through his nose, still kissing Elli. He waited so long to be able to do this, and now, they were finally snogging each other! He felt his body get pulled closer to her even though he thought that wasn't possible. He slipped one hand around her back while the other was on her waist.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli had been hoping something like this would happen, when she had asked him to come spend time with her alone, but she hadn't actually been expecting it. She was esctatic that her plan had worked. Everywhere he touched her, she could feel the imprint of his fingers on her skin, and she never wanted this moment to end.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:29 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

This was the most perfect moment of Cameron's life so far. He was really hoping it would never end, but deep down inside, although he wasn't thinking about it, he knew they would have to stop soon. Hopefully, they'd stop by realizing it was time to go to bed for class tomorrow instead of having someone walk in and catch them.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:34 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
As she kissed him, and he kissed her, Elli's thoughts flickered the idea of someone walking in on this. It was highly unlikely, but she could just picture it happening. The thought made her blush; she could feel the heat in her cheeks, and she was glad for the darkness of the room and the fact that kissing involved eyes being closed.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's kisses began to descend as he moved his head towards Elli's neck. The boy nibbled on the girl's neck for a moment, trying to kiss her loosely so a hickey does not appear. The clothes she was wearing exposed her neck well enough for him to not have to move anything out of the way. It was as though she was expecting this to happen.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled gently, as his lips moved from hers to her neck. She could feel his teeth grazing gently against her neck and her fingers twisted tighter in his hair, another small gasp escaping from her lips.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak was walking his beat through the halls, patrolling to make sure nothing was amiss when he noticed the door to one of the empty classrooms was slightly ajar. He stepped close to the door and placed his ear near it. It sounded like someone was kissing. Oh, goodie, my first detentions of the year. He pushed open the door. "Random empty room check! Oh Merlin's beard!" he shouted, acting as if he didn't know they were in there. "You two gave me a start there. Let me see, Cameron Rowley and Elliryanna McHalen. Tsk, tsk tsk. I should take away 20 House points from Gryffindor. Instead, I'll just give you both detention. Say, tomorrow night. My office."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:58 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron continued kissing Elli's neck when he heard a voice emerge from behind him. Startled, the boy stopped and turned around to see Professor Athlis standing before him. "Oh, erm," he started but was cut off by the professor. His face turned red, but luckily, it was too dark to see the bright color. Instead, it seemed just slightly pinkier than usual. As Cameron nodded his head to say he will show up for detention, his eyes narrowed to the floor. This was the most embarassing and awkward thing that has ever happened to him.. so far.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli squeaked in surprise, her eyes snapping open when she heard the professors voice. She stared at him in utter shock, her face bright red. She immediately steeped away from the wall she had been pressed against and looked at the floor. She was totally embarrassed. Her Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher catching her.... in a dark classroom... snogging Cameron was probably the most awkward thing she could think of."Yes sir..." She muttered, intertwining her fingers with Camerons, to hopefully ease her embarrassment at least slightly.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

The Defense Professor nodded when both children accepted their detentions. He was feeling rather like they didn't understand the seriousness of the situation. "You children are lucky. Any other Professor would be harsher on you. So, in order to keep up with my fellow Professors," he said and drew his wand. Pointing at the two, he flicked his wand. On their foreheads, the word 'kissing' appeared. "Until you arrive at detention, you will wear your marks. Understood?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked back up at Professor Athlis when he spoke once more. It took a lot of effort to look at the man in the eyes after he was caught out past curfew snogging a girl. The boy was already embarassed, and what made it worse was the word the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor plastered onto his head. Not just his, but Elli's as well. When he saw what was written on his friend's face, he assumed it was the same thing that was on his. "Professor," he started, "I can't walk around school like this!" This had to be some kind of sick joke.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli looked up at Cam's face when the spell hit them and covered her mouth, looking at the ground. In a dark room with her professor staring at her, right after she had finished snogging someone she was bound to feel embarrassed, but the word kissing plastered across her forehead was nothing. She didn't care if the whole world knew she had been kissing Cam after curfew. Actually she wanted them to know. She wanted every girl to know he was hers and that they better back the heck off or she would cut them. She regained her composure and looked up at the professor with innocent eyes before glancing at Cam while he sputtered awkwardly about the punishment. "It's only a day Cam... I think you'll live." She said with a small giggle that she tried to cover up as a cough. He looked a bit funny with the word written on his face and the look of utter embarrassment to go along with it.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games