Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled softly feeling Ra be close to her. It was sad having to feel like the girl would not be able to open herself to someone else for fear of them being hurt. It wasn't like Lilianna was the type to go looking for trouble, but it always seemed to follow her. Something about Ra seemed to be calling out to her, some kind of feeling to be watchful. Whatever it was, Lilianna could not dismiss it. She opened her eyes and nodded, sitting up straight and leaded her head on Ra's shoulder sitting beside her. "Don't worry about it too much. If anything, I'm sure Orion can scare off nearly anything that come looking for trouble." She laughed softly to herself and stroked Ra's upper arm gently. "If anything, know that I want to be a good friend and watch out for you as best as I can. If you get frightened, you can always come over and lay in my bed with me. I'll even let you cuddle with my stuffed rabbit if you like." She blushed softly, feeling silly for still having a stuffed animal with her at a college. "By the way, how do you know French? It seems like you understood my murmur quite well..."

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Lynne strolled through the college campus, her eyes darting around to take every area down to memory. Unlike high school, there was hardly a place to hide, hardly a place to have a much in need smoke. One cigarette was in the carton in her pants pocket, one smoke before she quit for good. Approaching the house for the scholarship winners, her hand automatically flew to the seat of her pants. Make it count... She ordered herself. She would if someone irritated her to no end.

With this in mind, the young woman readjusted the bags, her belongings from home. Her mother helped her pack and shipped her off without batting an eye. Some mother to despise her child. Looking at the front door, Lynne lifted a hand and lazily rapped on the door with her knuckle three times and waited for an answer.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna blinked a few times hearing a knocking on the door upstairs. Sometimes keen hearing was a pain because now she couldn't concentrate on talking to Ra. She hugged the girl quickly and told her she would return quickly. She stood up, tucked her neko ears and tail out of sight while slipping on her fake human ears. I wonder who could be coming home at this hour?

She opened the front door and spotted a girl only an inch taller than herself with black hair and dark eyes. She seemed to be a bit glum. Strange sight to see around a college campus, even if they were in their own secluded area. She flipped her pigtails back over her shoulders and smiled slightly, trying to appear friendly. She could hear Orion and Sandy in the other room speaking softly, so she knew everyone was accounted for. "Hello. I'm Lilianna. May I help you with something?" Her soft gray eyes looked the girl up and down trying to gather an idea about this stranger. The smell of her cat fur softly emanating from her hair and skirt.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

What have I gotten myself into this time? Lynne waited for the pink haired girl to step out of the way of the door before walking in herself. There was something about this girl that reminded her of her pet cat back home. Lynne scanned the girl over, waiting for a tail or something to pop out from under the guise. She menatlly shrugged. She could be wrong about this Lilianna.

"No, I'm fine." Lynne's stomach grumbled, illicting a chuckle. "Actually, got anything to eat around here?" A small smirk-like smile crossed her face. She turned back around to face the other. "I'm Lynne Thomas. I hope no one minds a freshman..."

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and nodded, taking a bag from Lynne's hands. "Oh yes my friend and I brought home some subs for the girls. I think there's two more in case you're really hungry. Dressings and toppings are in the fridge. I knew there were two freshmen that got accepted, but you're the first to show. I'm please to meet you." She bowed her head and motioned to the counter with the sandwiches on it along with the fridge beside it. "There's also juices, sodas, tea, and coffee around if you want some. I know you're staying in the Study Room due to being a freshman, so when you are ready, please let me know and I'll show you where it is. I do hope you're not allergic to animals. The smell of a little cat seems to be coming from this house and none of us can figure it out." She laughed softly, feeling like it would be easier to dismiss the scent she knew was probably coming from her. She took a seat on the opposite counter and placed the bag at her feet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

"Yeah," Lynne yawned with a hand over her mouth, "I'll do that.'' Help herself to one of the subs, she meant. The college freshman had no vices with where she slept or the condition as long as she could sleep. Animals were no problem either.

Entering the kitchen, Lynne avoided the toppings in the fridge, unwrapping one of the subs and taking her time as she ate. Her actions in any situation were slow and calm which the Japanese-American girl was thankful for. Her dad left a useful trait behind, one she honed to perfection. "So, the study?'' She asked as she wiped the corner of her mouth for crumbs. "I take it the current rooms are full? What is it I need to watch out for?''

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani did an awkward stretch. "Actually, I think I'm just going to go to sleep now." She told Sandy, seeing as her movie with Lilianna was canceled pretty much. She ran her hands through her hair, brushing it from her face as she turned away from Sandy. "Good night, hun." She lazily spoke as she disappeared into her dorm, leaving it cracked open before stumbling about until she found her bed, crawled under the covers and turned a small lamp on. She searched for a good book to read until she could no longer keep her eyes open. Shoving her glasses up, nearly forgetting as she was used to wearing contacts, she began to read the classic 'Treasure Island' for the hell of it. While she was reading, she quietly put headphones around her neck, and played it just loud enough to create a tiny white noise of her Metallica collection playing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 am

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna tilted her head in thought. "Well, Orion and the boy here seem to be the most on edge. Other than them, the others are easy to get along with. The study is upstairs past the three normal rooms for upperclassmen. I know that I read he room kind of folds out from the walls behind the bookshelves like a rotating wall. It should be interesting." The pink-haired girl yawned and rubbed her eyes, looking back over at her new friend. "I would recommend heading to bed. It is rather late. Probably going on midnight soon. I think I'll be heading to bed after showing you to your room. Follow me." She hopped off the counter and took the bag she had sat on the floor. The disguised neko lead the girl up the stairs and past the other rooms, opening the door to the study. It seemed really spacious compared to the other rooms. Placing the bag just inside the doorway, she turned around and allowed the girl to pass her to enter the room. "I'm going to check on my roommate and get us both to bed. I hope you can meet the others in the morning." She bowed her head and proceeded back to the basement, knocking on the bathroom door to check on Ra. "Ra... are you still alive?"

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 am
User Image

sandy blaze

"Oh...ok I understand good night Orion."Sandy was alittle disappointed that she didn't get to spend much time with Orion but then she seen another girl who she never seen before and she also seen Lilianna as she thought in her mind she walked toward them.,"Hmmm I wonder who the new girl is she looks very cute I wonder if she would like a new friend who is as smart as me."Sandy smiled cutely as she walked to the new girl.,"Salutations my new cute friend my name is Sandy Blaze what"s your name?" Sandy smiled to the new girl as she extended her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra shouted up from the bottom of the stairs as soon as her voice was under control again. "Yeah, I'm all good girly! I'm comin' up now!"

As she climbed the staris, she thought about Lilia kissing her and how gentle she had been, but then she remembered the look of fear on Katria's face right before Richard had her killed. Nyet. I must wait until I know they cannot find me. I cannot let anymore people die.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Wrapping up her hunger crave to continue the rest of the night, Lynne followed the older pink haired girl upstairs. There's a guy? Lynne thought the girl was joking around. Lynne was mistaken for a boy herself since she cut her hair from its flowing black veil.

One of the uperclassman's greetings stopped the stoic girl who regaurded her with confusion. "Umm, I'm Lynne Thomas.''Hestitantly, she shook the woman's hand and the eighteen year college freshman ruffled her black haired. Keep your distance for now on...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:53 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and greeted Ra as she ascended the stairs to the ground level. It was nice to know that her roommate was ok. She was very happy that her friend was no longer in danger. The thought resurfaced of their moment in the bathroom and she shook her head. Another time. She took Ra's arms and lead her to the room with their damaged door. "We better get some sleep. If the nightmares come back, you can come sleep in my bed. I'll keep you safe." She offered a kind smile and excused herself to go say goodnight to Orion.

The disguised neko opened Orion's door softly and walked in with her silently feline talents. Standing beside the bed, she whispered. "I'm sorry about having to cancel the movie. Another time?" The neko rubbed the back of her neck and listened softly to the music coming from the headphones around Orion's neck.

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri shut off her system then walked into the hallway and saw a new girl with Lilianna.,"Wow a new girl already Sandy and that boy were alrady new now another girl shows up...wow this day just keeps getting better and better might as well say hi to her."Juri walked up to the new girl and smiled.,"Hi there I,m juri Han nice to meet ya."juri smiled as she still was listening to her music.,"I hope u find it comforable here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at her and rubbed the back of her head lightly then looked down at the red ring on her right ring finger, noticing the red nail polish was chipping on it and exposing the green stone beneath. "Lili, if I'm in one, I can't get out of them babe. It takes an outside force to wake me up. A reason why Asa found a way for me to have an easier time with them. And do you have red nail polish? The old coat is falling off and I need to keep the real ring hidden. It's my Don ring, been passed through the Dirinoffs for ages." She told her quietly.

She sat on her bed and sighed as Lilia left to go elsewhere. She laid back onto her bed and felt her eyelids try to shut and sat up quickly, looking around for her ipod and trying to turn it on before remembering that it was dead. Ra cursed softly in Russian and waited for her roommate to return.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Hm.. Who is she? Alain thought as she walked into the room. She stood, half hidden in her blanket, but what was showing of her was her quite male-looking boxers and masculine face, so she was sure the new girl would also think she was a girl. She waved at her from under the blanket and gave her a warm smile. "Well, bonjour, ma chère. Et vous? User ImageWhat is your name?" She sat at the couch, looking around for any movies that the other two may have left, since it seemed they didn't want to watch them anymore.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

User Image

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games