Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari didn't respond to Rian, just let her wings burst from her back and leapt into the air. She flew all over town, looking frantically for Ash. "Ash... Please be okay..."

Lizzy reassured Erin mentally. 'I have a feeling that these visions are just something that might happen... Or they might just be nightmares. We're not clairvoyant, Erin. I'm sure Ash is fine.'

Ari spotted Ash and landed on a nearby building, crouching so she wouldn't be seen. The sight of Ash was enough to set her heart fluttering... How had she not noticed this before? "She's alright... Ash is okay," whispered Ari to herself, feeling almost giddy with relief. She debated whether or not she should approach Ash.

'No, Erin... Let her make the first move. Maybe we should just follow at a distance for now... Keep her safe without pressuring her to forgive you.'

'Sounds good to me,' replied Erin mentally, flitting from building to building behind Ash, keeping an eye out for Tsubatsu, also being careful to not let Ash see her.

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 pm
Old Man

User Image

The hunter green and deep blue motorcycle rumbled down the streets as the man riding it turned his head inside the hot pink helmet plastered with vivid rainbows and glitter unicorn stickers. He saw a young woman wandering around and cut a hard right, almost flipping but keeping it in control. He pulled up to her and skidded to a halt, quickly standing up and racing over to her, in a manner that would make others think he would harm her, but he simply wanted to sneek up on his daughter.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari tensed and prepared to spring when she saw a man leap off a motorcycle and creep up behind Ash. But one thing made her pause; the pink helmet. There was no way that was Tsubatsu. But who, then? She flew as close as she dared, ready to spring to Ash's defense, but not blowing her cover.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the footsteps and turned swiftly, pushing his left arm up and tickling his rib cage. She felt the man shiver and finally fall over, the pink helmet saving him from the sidewalk. She pulled off the absurd head covering and laughed at him as he held his sides. "Old Man, I can hear you a mile away. Why are you wearing this?! Pitt and I gave it to you YEARS ago! I can't believe you still have it!"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari watched as Ash tickled the man and he fell to the sidewalk. She smiled slightly. 'Ah, that must be her dad... Good. She'll be safe with him nearby.' She hesitated a moment and touched her locket, remembering her uncle's comment. 'Your parents would be horrified by what you've become... Una lesbica sporca...' A filthy lesbian... Would her parents really hate her for loving Ash if they were here? She opened her locket and looked at the pictures. Her mother, so beautiful and kind; her father, so strong and confident... She couldn't bring herself to believe that those smiling faces could hate her. Still... Ari shook herself and closed the locket. Time to focus on the living, not the dead.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm
Old Man

User Image

He stood up and grinned at her impishly and gave her a hug, holding her close and stroking her hair. "Pitt said you were different. I had to see for myself Buddy. You look.... you again." He smiles at her softly.

He felt her start to shake against him softly, a slight wet spot on his shirt forming and he held her a bit tighter. "Oh, Daddy. I don't know what to do. I'm so in love with her but I don't know how I can forgive her." He heard her whisper in a lost sounding voice, only him hearing her.

"Shh... It's okay Ashika. Give it time. If she loves you even a third of how much you love her, then it will all work out. " He said softly, then said a bit louder to reassure her more, "You love her with everything you got, right? Then tell her that."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari gasped and clapped a hand over her mouth when she heard Ash's dad speak. 'She still loves me?' Ari felt her heart skip a beat and Erin was euphoric. 'Lizzy, did you hear that? She doesn't hate me after all!'

Lizzy laughed mentally. 'I heard, I heard. Calm down; they might hear you if you celebrate too loudly.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash sighed and pulled back slightly to look at him and wipe away her tears. "It's not that simple Old Man. I left there because it hurts too much. I love her with every cell of my body, but I can't... I can't be around her right now. When Rebekah left, did you want to run after her? Did you want to beg her back, or did you want to kill her?" She asked him to try and guage her own responses.

He rubbed his chin in thought then said simply, "I guess I wanted to beat her head in with the smallest socket wrench I had."

She sighed and rubbed the back of her head sadly. "You see Old Timer, that's the issue. You wanted to slowly rip her apart like she did us, I want to kiss her and tell her I don't care. I guess I'm just stupid or crazy or somthing."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari winced at the reminder of just how much Erin had hurt Ash. She stood, trembling, every atom of her being longing to run to Ash and beg for forgiveness, tell her that she loved her too...

Lizzy had to forcibly take control of the body from Erin to keep her from dashing out into plain sight. 'No, Erin! This isn't the right time. Give her space. She's not ready to see you yet, so don't push her.'

Tears of frustration stung Ari's eyes, but she nodded as Lizzy carefully transferred control back to Erin. 'You're right. Rushing her isn't a good idea at this point... I've hurt her enough. I'll be there for her when she's ready.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt sat up on the couch, the pillow stuck to his face.He scratched his chest and wandered over to the bed room, looking inside to wake Ash. "Hey, Dag? It's ti..." His voice trailed off when he saw her not there.

He felt his face turn white and he ran for his car, not even bothering to put on socks or shoes. "No! No! Ashika! Gods, NO!" He screamed and fumbled with the keys, finally driving them in and pulling away. He spotted a space and parked, dashing out of his Viper and using his electronic locks to help him save time.

Pitt ran through an alley and into a young girl with black wings. She was tall, and well rounded, but he helped her up quickly. "I'm sorry miss. I can't find my friend. Have you seen her? She's about five foot five, almost black hair, grey eyes, and a tattoo on her right arm? Her name is Ashika, but you might know her as Ash. Please, she's been upset and I don't want her to get hurt or do something stupid." He pleaded, his brown eyes bright with worry.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari gasped when the man slammed into her, but relaxed when he helped her up and apologized. She blushed and felt her heart race when she heard him say he was a friend of Ash's. 'This must be the friend she mentioned in the note...'

"Yes, she's safe. Don't worry, she's on the sidewalk out there, with her father. Please, speak quietly... I don't want her to know I'm here." Ari sighed and leaned against the wall, looking at the man with a slightly shamed expression. "I'm Erin... Or... at least, she's part of me. It's complicated. If you'll give me a few minutes, I can tell you everything."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

A look of relief washed over him and he was about to hug the other girl, until he heard her name. Erin. "You.... You are the one that hurt her... She loved you and you.... you just...."

He shook with rage, but spoke in a very soft voice, though this was not a good thing. The softer he spoke, the more violent he could become. Stop it. This is the girl Ash loves. You are Ash's best friend, and you like her to boot. Be a good boy. He commanded to himself.

He took a deep, steadying breath and looked at her again, "I'm sorry for getting upset. Go ahead and explain."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari looked at him unflinchingly, her green eyes sad but not denying what he said. She half-expected the man to hit her, but he didn't. She nodded gratefully and took his wrist, leading him further from where Ash and her father stood. When they were at the other end of the alley, she let go and sighed. "I'm not proud of what I did. I'm sure she's told you that I... I..." The words stuck in Ari's throat, and a shiver went down her spine. Every time she reminded herself of what she did, she felt physically ill... But this was Ash's friend. He had a right to know.

"I was wrong. I was so wrong to do what I did." Ari turned and faced him, letting him see her regret, not hiding her tears. "I regret what I did. I'm sickened by it. I regret that she'll always remember that night with pain, not happiness. I... I want to apologize to her. I want to tell her how much I love her. But she's not ready to hear it yet. And I can't force it on her. I've hurt her enough. Whatever pain I feel doesn't matter. I can deal with it. Ash is all that matters to me now."

Lizzy poked at Erin's mind and Ari checked herself. "Well, that's not entirely true... It's true for Erin. Not my other half." She chuckled weakly. "You might not even care to know what happened after she threw me out..." She looked at the man questioningly. At the moment, he could ask anything and she'd answer him honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He watched her at first with a type of cool detatchment, listening just barely, until he saw the tears. She ment what she said about feeling horrible, it actually reminded him of himself. Of how he had let her get hurt. Pitt gently reached out and touched her shoulder to try and comfort her, "Tell me as much or as little as you'd like. I'm used to crazy stories. Hell, I had to deal with Ash AND Ashika for years. Take as long as you need Erin." He told her softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari brushed away her tears a bit impatiently, looking at the man with surprise. "You knew about her two sides? So... She'd been like that for awhile?" She sighed and sat down on a stoop nearby. "You should sit... It's gonna take awhile to explain everything." Ari folded her hands and set them on her knees, giving a small chuckle. "I'm so sorry... I didn't even think to ask your name."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games