Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Undaunted, Eternity used the force of the impact against the polearm to push herself up and away from the elf. With enough distance secured, she unleashed the longest of the two blades she carried, slashing widely and rolling with the motion as the sword's weight carried her. Mid-spin, she stabbed up and out toward Orcus's ribcage.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am
Rha charged forth raising her kris blade to strike down Maeis as he was attempting to get up.

As Rha swiped down to kill him Maeis rolled out of the way then quickly pulled out his bow. He thought that he should take one of her legs out then he would be on equal ground. He sent a arrow flying right into her right leg and he saw Rha go down.

Rha thought she had him when all of a sudden he was gone and then a sharp pain came from her right leg and she went down. 'Darn it! Now I can not be agile like I want. Best if I retreat for now.'  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 pm
Orcus side stepped as he heard the blade swing around used his halberd shaft to swing up at the faerie, subsequently deflecting the dagger. The thing of metal against metal gave him a good idea of where she was and he swung his halberd over in an attempt to knock her off balance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:51 pm
Eternity released her hold on the short blade when it hit Orcus's weapon, and used her free hand to latch onto the shaft of the halberd. She swung herself over and around, using her clasped bare feet to grip the weapon, and reaching out to retrieve her falling blade before it hit the ground. She leaned forward quickly, and banged the tsubas of the twin swords she carried together just in front of the elf's face. A deafening sound emitted from the vibrating steel.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 pm
Orcus fell to the ground. He couldn't hear any motion because the ringing in his ear was so persistant. He placed his halberd on the ground. It would have been pointless to defend against something he couldn't see or hear. At this point, Orcus was at his weakest. His sense of smell wasn't strong enough and his faith in the enemy's sense of honour wasn't either. He was on one knee with his chest against the other and grimace on his face, a look of irritation overcame him.

((I'll be honest, playing as a blind charrie left me wide open for that, you got me. You can finish Orucs off if you like.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm
((Hahaha! Sorry friend but I have plans for you. Orcus isn't done just yet =3))

Karisa was about to reach the top when a loud roar came from below her. She looked down and suddenly a large serpent like creature whizzed past her and up into the sky. It was a magnificent and fell creature. It kept rising and rising and then it spun itself down until it was on the other side of the canyon, it's head on the ground. Someone was riding it. He got off and Karisa knew who it was. "Gatekeeper..."

Gatekeeper looked on as Orcus lay upon the ground. He had some mana from the tower left and he used Rest for the Weary upon him and the ringing in his ears left him. "You are worthless filth." Gatekeeper limped over to the bent and def elf and stood over him, indomitable and merciful. "Slink back to your master. I could have allowed you to die by my friends hand but that seems more than you deserve. I pity you and so I have given you your life. Go now and tell your master this. Though you may hunt us we shall not be broken. Now go!" With that Gatekeeper turned just as Karisa reached the top of the other side.

Karisa hurriedly made the roots and vines around her create a long enough bridge to reach the other side. She ran to Gatekeeper, tears in her eyes, and hugged the tall elf. "I thought you were dead."

Gatekeeper had a surprised look on his face but smiled. He patted the girl on the head. "Me too. Until I met this fearsome fellow." He motioned towards the Eater of Days. If it wasn't for him I would have been." Gatekeeper tossed the Conch Horn to the creature. "Be free." The creature caught the horn in it's mouth and ate it. It bellowed and flew back down the chasm. "No come. We must get across to the forest. Too long has it been since I had a good rest and had soft grass under me." Gatekeeper began to limb along with Karisa's help across the bridge. But turned and waved towards the new elf. "Come, you may come with us if you wish, we owe you a lot. Also thank you Eternity for all you've done." Gatekeeper continued on. He cringed as he hit a snag in the vines and jostled his leg.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm
((I ain't a cheap shot kinda guy. Walk it off, and live to fight another day! mrgreen And Strider, this next bit goes between Orcus's last post and yours, BTW.))

Eternity shoved the heavy weapon of her adversary away from his reach with her foot. She sheathed her swords, and stood a safe distance from the elf, between him and his halberd.
"That's not who I am. Mourner and his ilk can keep that sort of thing," she whispered quite audibly, referring to the idea of killing a disabled enemy. Leaving him to stew in the defeat, she limped away from Orcus in time to see Gatekeeper return upon the back of some massive creature. She greeted him heartily and followed after the group, her long, now-disheveled braid bouncing behind her as she traversed Karisa's bridge.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm
Gatekeeper limped across the bridge and leaned against a tree and sat down. "Ah, i'm glad to finally feel the forest again but if it's all the same to you all I would like to rest. Please, pitch the tents. I don't believe I am going to be able to move much more." Gatekeeper's breathing was heavy and the injuries on his face could be seen as large cracks. He closed his eyes and lay against the tree.

Karisa looked at Eternity with worry. "Will he be okay?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 am
Orcus tightened his muscles as the ringing went away and he heard that old fart's voice. A smirk came across his face as the man cursed at him. "Isn't that just like an elf." He muttered under his breathe. Orcus looked up as they began to walk away. "Your efforts are futile. You're all limping and I'm nothing but a simple pawn in this game. Once Mourner gets a hold of you, you'll see who trully deserves the pity. Orcus stood and turned. He started on his to the encampment slowly but eventually picked up speed. He took his time as he reached the camp, he had to summon one more plague dog near the swamp to go back for his halberd.

Once Orcus reached the camp, the multi-coloured outlines returned his site to him and he found Mourner. With a bow of his body he began giving a short report. "I've failed once more but I think you'll like to know that they stand no chance against you, Master." Orcus looked up at him. "Although, you might have already known that." He turned his site outwords. "They're in search of gods but gods don't take sides. We must only explain that you are here to study and he will leave us alone. Otherwise, the group who seeks your end is nothing more than a bump on the road."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am
Geblin smirked. "Please Orcus. They are elves and faeries. It wouldn't matter if we explained that we were merely sight seeing, they wouldn't listen. Too high and mighty. Much too high and mighty to listen to us. But if what you say is true then you are sorely misjudging the situation. Now they have found your weakness and you are no more than a speed bump upon their road. Now this old elf...you say he is made of stone correct?" Geblin took out a large leather boung book and he turned the pages and smiled with delight as he shut the book. "It would seem Master Mourner and I have never encountered such an elf. Perhaps we shall take him for our own?" Geblin was speaking to Mourner now, a look of delight upon his face.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 pm
Mourner growled slightly, annoyed that his attention was drawn to his minions again rather than his studies once again. He decided on a whim to hear them out. He rolled his eyes as the sad report finished.
"So, your strength became a weakness, Orcus? It happens, from time to time. You just need to find a way around it next time. I'm not so worried about the pilgrims' progress, incidentally. I know of nothing in this world that can stop me, so I doubt they'll find anything." He turned to eye his faithful Goblin servant, and shrugged. He was curious, but not curious enough to study the Gatekeeper.
"It couldn't hurt, I suppose. After I master the secrets of Lorwynn's Fae tribe and the Aurora, we can always dissect the stone elf. He might provide a template for future soldiers."

Eternity shrugged.
"Hard to tell, with one like him. The enchantments holding him inside that living weapon of an artifact are supposed to be quite sound. He seems quite durable."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm
Geblin smiled. "As you wish." Geblin opened his large book to a black page and wiped his hand over the page and words and decorative themes appeared on the page. At the top was the title: The Gatekeeper of Lorwynn in large black letters. "It has been archived for later study. Now, on to this plane. I have found a way to maximize our mana consumption for the battery. If you wouldn't mind listening Mourner."

Karisa nodded. "Your right. Okay, i'll go pitch the tents as you deal with our new friends wounds." Karisa went to a little clearing not far away. She took out her tent and the tent taken from Gatekeeper's pack and began the process of pitching them. She thought upon what Eternity had said. A weapon. Is that all Gatekeeper was? A weapon of an artifact? But he is a living thing, not an artifact. She kept thinking as the tents slowly came together.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 am
Rha scurried away as fast as she could and went back to the camp with Orcus and stood there as Mourner was discussing plans.

Morlock also came back to the camp and set alongside Rha deciding to stay out of the discussion.

Maeis walked across the bridge then said, "Well thank you for letting me join your party. And yes I would appreciate it if one of you faeries could heal me if you have mana left cause white mana healing is better than green mana healing."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 am
"There is...some Healing Salve, and Holy Wine in my pack." Gatekeeper released a heavy breath after he was done speaking. "I myself, would love some Healing Salve." He went back to laying with his eyes shut. He had a broken leg, cracked abdomen, his left arm was broken at the shoulder, and there were numerous cracks everywhere else. He had been beaten to a pulp.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 am
Maeis looked at Gatekeeper then said, "Thanks Gatekeeper, but you are more torn up than me since you fought that monster by yourself. I can heal this wound with some green mana healing combined with some white mana healing."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff