Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He stared at the tear, confused. Why was she crying? Did the idea of a monster like him caring for her really terrify her so much? "Why do you weep, pretty girl?" He asked, fearing and craving the answer in equal parts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Tiffany stared at Dmytri and another tear escaped from her eye. You care about me. And-And...... Why? I-what did I do to make you care about me? She asked as another tear went down her cheek.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

"Your innocence." He replied, almost automatically. Of all the things to appeal to him...but it did. "You're a completely different level of creature than me." He stepped in closer. "It intrigues me. Make we want to know more about you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Another tear went down Tiffany's cheek. It was like he was pouring his heart out to her. All she could return to him was stand there? Dumb-founded? Shocked? Afraid......? But what of? It wasn't him was it? No. It was her feelings for him. But why was she so afraid to tell him?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

He was tired of being the one speaking. Tired of having no response out of her. Well he was going to get one. He took the final step toward her, put one hand on either side of her face, and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 pm
Her eyes shot open widely. He was kissing her again?! He-he really did care about her. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, blushing a bit on how deeply he kissed her. How can she prove she cared about him too? The words just wouldn't come out. As she kissed him, she relized she could prove it by kissing him. If she didn't care about him, then she wouldn't be kissing him right now. She pressed her lips more to his as she wrapped her arms around him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Now that was a reaction. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, feeling oddly jittery. Was this what an adrenaline rush felt like?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 pm
Tiffany had butterflies in her stomach as he pulled her closer. She never thought she would be kissing someone like Dmytri. She always thought she would kiss someone like this who was a human. But she was different. She tilted her head so she could kiss him better.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Dmytri scooped her into his arms. This was a totally new kind of hunger. One he'd never felt this strongly. But he wasn't going to fight it. He carried her inside and up to the bedroom, not bothering to really think about what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 pm
Tiffany looked up at him then put her head on his chest. She didn't want to ask him where they were going even though she was curious. His face just looked so determined.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Dmytri laid her on the bed. "If you want to stop, say so now." He said. He bent over her, feet still on the floor, and rested his hands on either side of her. If this went any farther, they would pass the point of no return.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 pm
St-Stop what? Tiffany asked confused. What was he planning on doing to her? Butterflies were in her stomach again and she was nervous. So nervous on his answer. Was he going to make her like him? She didn't like the idea but, she wanted to be with Dmytri. Longer then her human life.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Must he always explain things to her? Rather than try to explain, he simply sat on the bed. He hoped the fact he was straddling her got the point across. He didn't have words for this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm
Tiffany stared wide eyed at him still confused. W-What....? She said under her breath. This man can be very confusing at times. What was he going to do.....? She swallow hard, still confused.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm

She still didn't understand? He sighed and rolled off of her. By all rights, he couldn't be that frustrated. His mind was faster than a human's. He processed emotions and actions much faster. It wasn't her fault she had a difficult time understanding him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games