Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm
(That indeed is a problem, but where is Miki the Okami?)

"The compliments that you give me when it's not because of me baking, playing music, or my brains... I miss those," Amaya confessed. She looked over that the desk in Kaimei's room and saw the books that he had bought earlier. "When did you get new books?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Kaimei got up a little and saw the books "oh those are from the bookstore in town" he said
(idk where she is)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm
|Buncha says her computer got taken away|

Akemi was backed against a tree at this point, the man that wanted her refusing to take her denial any longer. "You will be my wife. Your father has already agreed and whether you wish to or not is not your decision any longer. Be a good daughter, now, and don't go against daddy's wishes." And he left.

Layla would whimper, feeling her master's sorrow as Akemi sat on the ground where she stood. Pulling her knees to her chest, she wondered where Flint was, wanting to feel her heart pound wildly in attraction for him instead of in fear of Damien.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 am
Amaya closed her eyes for a moment. "One of them is cursed... but what are the other ones about," she asked as she opened her eyes.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:34 pm
Kaimei looked at them then layed down "One is about monster and the others are spells i want you and flint to learn" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm
Victoria bit her lip in pain.

"You are already twenty and you still can't behave? What does this say about our family? That we raise hooligans? That our daughter is so immature, talentless, and misbehaved that she still hasn't gotten a husband? Dekka had her husband at sixteen. You, you worthless child? People will say we raise loose girls! Childish and impolite daughters and ugly children. We already have a bad family name as it is! Do you want to rip what your father gave us to nothing?!" Her mother smacked her hands with the small discipline stick. She was done scolding her daughter and looked away, not wanting to look at her daughter any longer.

Victoria was soundless as she cried. She trained herself not to make a sound as to not get scolded again. She withdrew her hands, which were red and pulsating, to her chest, where she cradled them. They pained her from her whipping. She turned on her heel and left the room, darting to her room when she clicked the door closed. She sobbed, shaking from the scolding. She broke her mother's crystal on accident while dusting. It was the girl's clumsiness that got her into trouble. She locked the door.

Victoria opened the door to her bookstore, finally allowed to drop her things off to the floor. They landed with a loud thump. She ran away from home. With three suitcases full of her things, she left for her book store. Victoria took some money from her mother's chest and left. She transported her belongings now to the small back room. It was as big as a parlor, with windows that reached from the ceiling. It was clean and very airy. A small book shelf was in there as well as a chest, a velvet couch, heavy drapes to cover the windows so no one would peek at her, a couple lamps, a small coffee table, and a counter. Small, but livable. It was as large as her shop in front. Boots clicked on the hard wood as she lined up her things. Sue hopped off the couch, happy to see her owner. Victoria went to her desk, trying to get her mind off her mother and of home, which was across town. Her mother would figure she left sooner or later. It wasn't like she'd look for Victoria though.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm
Kaimei looked out the window and saw it became Night he sighed "Im gonna go out again" he said "Dont Worry Im going to Mind Walk" he said to his sister then Kaimei made some handsigns then he fell asleep then a shost looking type of himself came out of his body "I will be back" he said then he faded he returned to the bookstore where he was earlier. "Where is she" he asked himself "ugh why do I care" he said shaking his head he went thorugh the door without opening it. he saw bags on the floor and walked around and saw the backroom he poked his head through the door and saw Victoria there. She seamed upset he made his Mind Walk Body invisable and went through the door to she what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:12 pm
The Falcon hadn't taken long to find Akemi, and Flint, even as a bird, knew that something was wrong. The bright girl was on the ground, knees to her chest, and as his feathers ruffled to land on a branch near her, his predatory eyes glanced around for the cause. He could see nothing, at the moment, besides the traces of another human being having been in the clearing a few minutes before. He took off for a nearer branch, trying to be closer to her. He couldn't very well switch back just yet, he hadn't thought of how it would look if he appeared out of nowhere.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm
Amaya stroked Kaimei's cheek gently while his body was unconscious. Also, while he was gone, she took out one of her books on healing and continued to study from it. Ever since their mother died, Amaya taught herself how to heal injuries. However currently she was the only one that could.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:18 pm
Victoria let the cat lick her wounds, wincing when they still stung. She withdrew them into her lap, staring down at them until she sprang up crying again. Had she really disgraced her family name? Her father even? She wiped her tears with her hand, trying to desperately make them dissapear. Oh how she hated crying. "I'm sorry," she murmured. "I should've listened. Behaved. But hadn't you raised me to be independent? To be my own? We have so little time, why should we waste it away on things we don't want to do? That's right, I'll do things on my own. I don't need to get married, have children like Dekka or Emilia. Arietta, Johanna, or Lola. That's fine," she crossed her arms, pleased with herself in her admittance. She looked to the ceiling before sighing. Her father was probably listening. So many things he could've told her. She needed the advice. She sat back in her chair, giving a long yawn before sitting up.

For a long time, Victoria sat there, continuing on writing. She paused, her hand motionless. Sue got up and sat on her hand. Victoria pushed the fattie off. The cat meow. She frowned, before poking the fatness. "You lard, trying to mess with me now, now are ya?" She poked again but Sue pawed at her. She stood, giving the cat a hard look before hissing, as if trying to teach Sue a lesson. The cat looked at her like she was stupid and then pounced. Victoria screamed before falling back as the cat landed on her. Papers flew everywhere.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm
Kaimei listened to Victoria then he felt this kind of feeling that he was sorry for her but not all the way. He saw the papers fly then took this chance the papers started to spin around Victoria then they landed on the floor as if they were making a path for her to walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm
Victoria nudged the cat sharply with her laced up boot, gritting her teeth. "To hell with ya." The cat dissapeared into the stacks of books. Victoria got up, dusting herself. She gave a soft gruff at the papers all everywhere, strewn about her floor. She bent to pick them up but stopped. Her eyes widened. She straightened, lookig down at the papers about her, noticing the pages as they made a path. She followed it with her hazel eyes before getting curious. She started, embarking on it, seeing as where the pages were leading. What was up with this? Magic? Nervousness grew in Victoria's stomach. From the rumors and books she's read, many were about evil witches and wizards who used magic to manipulate humans. To steal their hearts. To much of society, magic was considered evil. Victoria knew that much of it was hubbub but she wasn't for sure. After all, she never met a magic-user, not counting the time in her dream.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm
The Papers flowed in the wind and one landed on her bags that she dropped earlier. which meant that she should pick them up. then a single piece of paper went out the door telling Victoria to follow it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 pm
Victoria was alarmed. She looked around, desperately at first. She peeped out of the dark drapes before looking back at her bag. She picked it up, hesitating. She was unsure. Where was this leading her? Surely, she'd have nothing to lose other than her shop but... Victoria was always a curious one. She was a writer after all. She picked up the three. It was difficult since they were heavy with her belongings but it was fine. Nothing too difficult. But why bring her bags? Victoria followed out the door, eying the piece of paper. The night was empty this time around. The market wouldn't be bustling until morning. She kept up with the paper, after locking the door.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 am
Kaimei kept making the paper fly leading Victoria to the magic shop. the paper landed on the doorway to the magic shop insisting her to go inside. Kaimei's Mind walk faded as he slowly returned into his body.

Closely behind her was Sanji as he saw the flying piece of paper when there was no wind. he thought it was strange so he followed the girl.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games