Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamer Girls
  <33
View Results

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 am
I've been cycling through Bayonetta, Mirror's Edge, Tomb Raider Legend and Underworld, Wind Waker. I just beat Legend on Hard but didn't get the achievement, so I must have made a mistake or something. So I have to play it again. DDR is my jam, and I love playing KH, but my KH2 disc is not working anymore. crying It lets me play for a little bit, then the screen goes black and the music plays, but that's it. I have to beat Chain of Memories on PS2. I would love to play Catherine. I miss playing Bioshock and Assassin's Creed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 am
This thread reminds me that I should start working on Pokemon Emerald and Red. I haven't been playing those in a while. I still like working on Animal Crossing too. I should probably get back to Yume Nikki sometime. Gah! There's been so much going on that I haven't caught up on playing my games! Sorry for my ranting.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:36 am
I'm currently playing Saints Row IV. I love the game xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 am
I finally got my PS3! heart Been playing Skyrim like crazy. Until I discovered Ni No Kuni, that is. wink I put in 4 1/2 hours on it yesterday! That's a lot for me. It's very charming, and of course the artwork (Studio Ghibli) is amazing. Warning: major character trauma in the first 15 minutes. You may need tissues.

Also picked up Diablo 3, Uncharted 3 (came with the PS3), Atelier Rurona, Atelier Totori, Atelier Meruru and Atelier Ayesha. (Yes, I like the Atelier series.) Have not put in much time on any of those yet.

Managed to hook up my PS2 to the same TV (though I had to get a special cord). Bought, but have not yet played, Shining Force: EXA.

On the 3DS, I've been playing Harvest Moon: Cute and Code of Princess. Code of Princess is hilarious! It has English voice acting but don't let that put you off. The voice actors do a good job. So far the game is not too difficult for me, though I have had to redo a couple of fights.

Happy gaming!  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash