Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm
Rath smirked. You did nothing so there's no need to be sorry. He said in an emotionless tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:18 pm
Sighing quietly she looked up to him a little when he spoke that if she wanted anything to just come to him. She didn't need anything that she didn't have already. Blinking once Momi walked in she then stood up a little looking to Akito."I'd like to go.. Akito-sama.. Please.."Asked her voice gently as she looked to him. Moving over to him, she winced touching her sensitive ribs. Looking to him a little she then moved her hand up letting down her hair to cover her ears and tail. Placing her hands on the front of her kimono she looked up to him smiling a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm
"Alright, I'll take you." Akito said, pulling Yuzu up by her hand and leading her after Momi.
"Momi, it turns out we are coming after all." Akito called after him.

"Then why do you hate me." Haruhi said, blinking and wincing, rubbing her right eyelid again. "We used to be friends when we were little, Rath. Like that time I climbed that tree and fell out and you helped me up. Or the time we used to play in that sand box and I shoved sand down your pants?*" She laughed and covered her mouth. "I liked those times, Rath. I liked being able to laugh with you." She smiled sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm
Momi turned around and jumped up and down excitedly. Yay! We are going to have such a fun time! He said cheerfully. The more the merrier!

Rath sighed deeply. Its different now. We grew up, things have gotton more complicated. He sighed again. Things never stay the same. He said not looking at her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm
Saia felt bad and she was cleaning sudenly she colapsed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm
"I could still shove dirt down your pants." Haruhi said, a faint smile itching at her face. "Although I can't see you so that plan is screwed."
Her eyes were still open and she blinked three times.
"It's so weird..." She blinked again.

Akito caught up with Momi and said softly, "Yuzu could be in better shape, so don't stress her out too much, okay?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm
Walking alongside him, she leaned her good side against arm. Sighing quietly she looked forward before she made a face. Seeing Rath her eyes lit up a little but then dulled seeing Haru. Looking away a bit she placed a hand upon her side a bit wincing. Shaking her head she moved forward with him before looking down to the ground."Momi-chan.. Thankyou.. For inviting us.."Chimmed her voice gently yet quietly before she sighed deeply. Looking over to him a little she then managed a painful smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Momi saluted Akito and nodded. Right. He told him smiling. Oh! You're welcome Yuzu. I wanted everyone to come. He said smiling cutely.

Rath rolled his eyes and said, Its going to get some getting used to.

((Edited...))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Haruhi jumped as Yuzu, Momi and Akito's voices suddenly popped out of nowhere. She lept up, stumbled and caught herself.

"No need to be afraid, Haru." Akito smiled.
Not the friendly kind of smile.

"A-akito?" Haruhi backed away. "Momi, why did you bring him, he blinded my right eye and beat me half to death, I don't want to be around him."

Akito smiled at her. "How is your eye, sweet Haru-Chan?"

Haruhi balled her fist and then winced. Calm down. I don't think Yuzu or Momi would let him come with them if he was going to hurt me...
She averted her eyes from Akito and touched her right eye, subconsciously.
"Please come, Rath." She said in a half choked voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Taking his hand she looked up to him a bit. Shaking her head she leaned up landing her lips near his ear. Leaning against him a bit she lifted her leg a bit."Akito-sama.. Please.. Be nice just for now.."Whispered her voice quietly before she stood looking to the ground. Though she then looked to Rath a little sighing. Did he like Haru..? Sighing deeply she looked to the side a bit a small frown curling upon her lips.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Akito squeezed Yuzu's hand and murmured, "Of course, dear Yuzu. Anything for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:23 pm
Momi looked at Haru. Haru, its ok. I just wanted us to have some what of a family outing. He said smiling at her.

Rath looked and saw Momi, Akito, and Yuzu. His eyes narrowed as he saw Yuzu against Akito the averted his eyes. No. He growled.

Awwwwe! Come on Mr.Grouchie pants! Pleeeeeeease! Momi begged.

No. Rath growled again.

Momi pouted.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Haruhi's eyes averted from the others and she looked Rath in the eyes, almost with a sad expression. Like she knew a terrible thing that was going to happen and she could not tell a soul.
"Rath, please come with me." She said in a soft voice that probably only he could hear. "It will ease my pain about being around the person whom wishes me death. I don't know if that is too selfish of me but..." Her voice was almost a whisper and she kept looking Rath straight in the eyes, like she could look into his soul and know every secret his mind held.
Please Rath... Please. She thought, almost desperate. Just this once... For me, Rath.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 pm
Rath sighed loudly and then looked at the ground. Fine. He muttered under his breath, not loking at Haru nor Yuzu.

YAAAAAY! Momi cheered. Come on, let's goooooo! He said as he headed towards the ice cream joyfully.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games