Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:01 pm
Ossman waved a hand to introduce himself. "Ossman Fausto, newest lieutenant." He kept mostly quiet but was unsure that what Diego was doing was worth their time. He noticed the movements from Chouku. "We don't want our little friend here to wake up, Diego." He looked up at the quincy. "You can go ahead and come along too if Diego allows it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:28 pm
"Hm..." Kaizeloye glanced up for a moment, swiveling his head around. He thought he'd heard something, but dismissed it as paranoia. Settling back on his heels he continued. "He always struck me as the type that saw everything as a game. Battles mainly. I never knew him well. But he always had that serious side that made you wonder what's really going inside his head. Then again, I never had a problem with him. For some reason I was chosen to be 2 over him and surprisingly Higgie." His chest swelled with pride, figuratively speaking. Then he sobered. "I've been thinking on something, and I know it's not relative to this situation, but I want to hear our opinion."

Unable to find anything to do, Kousuke went over to the crowd gathering around the ghastly sight, muttering his condolences to those who'd known the victims, if they knew them. In a break in the conversation he let his gaze drop down to Odio at his left hip. "Ah, this is much too hard for me, old friend. I wish I knew what to do."

The skin around Takeshi's eyes tightened though he smiled. "Funny, I didn't know anyone knew. That's the simple version however, and the whole fiasco is much more dramatic when the details aren't left out." He hummed to himself as he shrugged, his eyes flicking over to the girl when she moved slightly. "Oh, you know, just watching. Observe really. What he's doing is a mystery to me too; all I'm able to disclose is that he's looking for someone." "Nice to meet you Ossman. I'd oblige but I have to get back. After I hear her name, that is." Takeshi nodded at the girl.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm
"You gotta leave, eh? Well...we're in a bind, here. We can't possibly stand against the full force of all those Captains and their friends. Might we accompany you? There are more of us in hiding in Hueco Mundo, and imprisoned in Sereitei. If your master is in need of manpower...we can provide such. All we ask is an end to persecution of our kind. What do you say?" He flashed his most sincere smile, and made his eyes as big as he could manage. He ignored Chouku's stirring still, as he had already formed a plan to take care of the loose end that was her.

Akihime raised an eyebrow, in the way that Daisuke normally did.
"Well, ask away. What's on your mind?" She felt once again a peculiar sensation that reminded her heavily of Kenzo's new power. She shrugged it off again, with a bit more difficulty this time.

((Hei gaiz? I got an idea on how to start the next fight, right here, if you folks are ready for the next one =3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm
((I'll go with whatever the others say on this. Oh I meant to ask you, is making up Kido allowed?))

Kaizeloye glanced around a few times before bending slightly to whisper in Akihime's ear, "I've been thinking of taking a trip to Hueco Mundo, but now might not be the right time."

Takeshi blinked slowly, processing the request. Only a few were permitted to enter the realm Reddo had dominion over and that was with his acceptance first. But the dimension was a vast place, and surely it wouldn't hurt if they went to the outermost fringes... "If I've been informed right, Seireitei accepts Arrancars now, do they not?" He chuckled at Diego's expression, then leaned forward to say quietly, "He has no need of manpower. But, if I take you then you must promise me something. As soon as we arrive you open a Garganta and get the hell out of there. I'm much more powerful there then here so I'll be able to stop any fooling around either of you want to do, comprenden?"

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm
((Yeah, that's fine. ^^ Strider already asked me about it. I thought he might have mentioned it. ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Diego grinned an evil grin and agreed to Takeshi's terms.
"To be fair...they don't accept all Arrancar as allies. Quite a few of us are in prison. And your master may not need any numbers added to his army, but there is plenty that we can help him with. I want to talk to him, myself," he added with a less-than-sincere smile.

"What in the world for? What are you planning to do there? And will you need help with whatever it is?" Akihime said, beginning to feel really uneasy, and not quite knowing why. The forms of several humans or Hollows wrapped in brown rags stood out to her senses for some reason.

Chouku opened her eyes at last, and the return of her consciousness forced her weapon to reassume the form of a pendant around her neck. She glanced around to see two men talking, standing over her. The entirety of the Court Guard was standing at the sight of her battle, some meters away. She was loathe to allow the Soul Reapers to discover a human with powers like hers, so she kept silent, and prayed that her family was making itself scarce. She gasped aloud at the sight of her opponent from the last fight, standing nonchalantly against the wall near where the two men stood.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm
"Call it homesickness. But that and the fact that I want to see what's going on there. Figure out if there's going to be any threat posed against us--" Kaizeloye paused abruptly, searching for the appropriate word. "--you, the Soul Reapers and such. It's...it's a Hollow thing. I just felt the need to ask somebody is all." He sighed a little dejectedly, hand twitching in his wide sleeve as if to move to the hole in his chest. Instead he placated himself with identifying the emotion on the Quincy's face. "What's wrong?"

"I can't imagine why not." Takeshi replied honestly, a slightly twisted smile appearing on his own mouth as his eyes flashed with amusement. "If my lord wishes to meet you then I will seek you out. But otherwise you'll both do as we agreed upon."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm
((Durnit, my idea involved Orcus...where is he?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 am
((I ATE HIM.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:24 pm
((OM NOM NOM))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm
((Sorry, closed my eyes to rest them last night and fell asleep.))

Ossman noted that Chouku was awfully quiet when she woke up, even for someone with her enemies around her. He looked down at her and placed a finger over his mouth and silently shushed her. He then turned his attention back to the quincy and Diego. "She's awake but otherwise, we can be on our way, right?" Ossman nudged Diego back so that he noticed the girl, now peering at them angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm
"Well I guess I'd say I had the feeling of hope when my Quincy cross split in two and embedded themselves into my palms. Then I summoned those spears and now it seems I have a fast technique again but I am not sure how to fully work it." Kenzo said to Diasuke.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:40 pm
"This power is indeed called Fullbring, like Estrella said. It works by allowing the user to manipulate the world around him using the soul that resides in everything. Each Fullbringer also possesses the ability to turn one particular object that invokes strong feelings in their souls into a powerful weapon. It seems your Quincy cross creates that sort of feeling in you. Take the horokuron that I found in Coruscant about Fullbringers. There was a strain within my order who had mastered Fullbring, and recorded everything they knew about it." Daisuke gave Kenzo the device he had dug up from the great libraries of his home, and flashed an encouraging smile.

Diego decided it was now or never, if he was to make use of Chouku.
"Good, she's awake! We're very lucky you didn't kill the poor girl, Ossman!" Diego shouted loudly, winking at Ossman surreptitiously. "Your mission was to stop the Soul Reapers from discovering her strange abilities...not slaughter the lot of them! Thank the Soul King that her family wasn't harmed!" He covered his face, pretending to be overcome with emotion. In actuality, he was hiding his sadistic smile.
"Young girl, I am sorry for the way things seem...but we are your allies, I assure you. There is no time to explain...the Soul Reapers are upon us!" With that, he threw his cloak off, and took a defensive stance before Chouku. "I won't let you fools near her!" he called to the remaining Captains.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm
At first Ossman looked on at Diego bewildered but eventually caught on. Instead of saying something and screwing up the lie, he just nodded and smiled happily. Diego yelled out to the captains and Ossman didn't process the fact that they were being loud enough to be detected until just that moment. He jumped up and pulled his epee from it's scabbard quickly. "What are you doing?" He yelled and took a defensive stance, as if he were holding a two handed sword. He shook off his worry and took his defensive epee stance.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Takeshi stared in amazement at the two Arrancars, specifically Diego. First he wanted to escape, and now all of a sudden he wanted to fight? Hadn't he hidden to stay away from the Soul Reapers? The Quincy shook his head resignedly. "I can't believe you two. Honestly, I can't. And stop talking about the Sou King every two seconds, you're getting on my nerves." With a sigh, he glanced over at the group Diego was addressing. It wasn't that long since the last fight and with his duty done he most likely should have gone back to Meiso. But he noticed some new Reapers there and couldn't help his curiosity from rising. "Oh well. If I get dragged into this then I'll join in. But otherwise..." Takeshi plopped down on the ground next to Chouku, propping his elbows up on his knees to watch.

Kousuke glanced up to find the very culprits that Akihime and Kaizeloye were talking about appear. He began to usher the blank faced and confused crowd back to their houses or to the edges of the place for safety. Then he came back over to the group, hand already going for his nodachi.

"Oh...I forgot to mention that maybe he's a bit dramatic too sometimes, when he wants something." Kaizeloye commented wryly. He even chuckled a little bit at the loud proclamation the former lower-ranking Arrancar was making.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games