Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm
Farren stared at Ameri. This must be her final form, the epitome of all her powers. He had to admit it was pretty impressive, he made a mental note to stay on her good side from now on. Nobody wanted to get in the bad books of a Ddraig Ceidwad. That had been his final form once, when he was an angel. But when he had fallen they had his dragon, Iliad away. They'd set her free. At least, he hoped they had. He was kind of glad Iliad wasn't here anyway, she was no match for this monster. He moved forward, examining Ameri's dragon. "Well, it certainly is magnificent. What's it's name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:32 pm
Turning away from the rest of them she walked forward plants bursting from her ashes as she walked. Landing by her dragon she watched him look down to the fallen angel. Though he barred his fangs at him before getting patted on his massive leg. Once the large beast lowered his head to be petted by the smaller form of Ameri. She then smiled placing a hand on to his head petting the space between his large golden orb eyes."Prothero.. He's not even matured yet.."She murmured gently yet childishly smiling back to Farren. The dragon might be big now, but he was still barely a hatchling. He'd grow twice his size in a few weeks. Hugging the beasts face for once the massive dragon closed his eyes relaxing as she did.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Farren nodded, "So, Fire Dragon or Metal Dragon? That looks to be the general catergory he'd be in. I was Ddraig Ceidwad before I fell. I had a Wind Dragon, not half as strong as Prothero will be when he's mature, but much faster" He patted Prothero on the head absent mindedly, "Your lucky you know, both Fire and Metal dragons are famous for being the strongest. When he's older you'll be practically undefeatable in battle"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm
The dragon snarled at the fallen before jerking his head back. He slammed his spiked tail dangerously near him as a warning. Though being scoldly by Ameri he lowered his head nuzzling her. Placing her hand on his head gently she looked to Farren."Fire.. He's just like me.. And I don't intend to use him for battle.. Or use him at all.. He is as free as he wishes to be.."She said softly yet seriously nodding looking to him. Petting his head gently she then moved forward knowing she was an elemental demon. She survived and even conflicted herself since she was one of all elements. She was fire, yet she was also water. She clashed with herself which is why she had her other personalitie. It was to balance out her whole being.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm
Farren, nodded agian, but his face fell slightly, "I see. You don't want to put him in danger and that's fine. I understand how you feel, when I first got my dragon I was very protective of her too. I'd hatched her myself and watched her grow up, she in turn listened and understood. She was more like a sister than anything else. I can see your's is already developing a distinct personality. That's good, it shows he's healthy and well cared for" He paused for a second. "I'd like to ask you a favour. Just a little one. You see I know Iliad is still alive, the bond between a Keeper and their dragon is impossible to break. Though, I don't exactly know where she is, or... If she's okay. Your dragon should be able to perform the call, it will alert her to where I am, and to the fact that to an extent my powers have returned. It's instinct really, I'm sure Prothero could easily pull it off" He really hoped Ameri and Prothero could help him with this. If he could see the lights then there was a good chance he would have his final form back too. He could definitely sense Iliad, much stronger than he had been able too before he had his new wings. Even if his powers hadn't returned, it would be good to see her again. To warn her about the war. After all, they'd found the Prophecy, that was the key to ending this mess, but it also meant things were about to get nasty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:34 pm
Looking to her dragon a little then back to Farren she then nodded a bit. Moving to Prothero she leaned against him disappearing before the dragons eyes turned to a ruby colored like Ameri's. Looking to him for a moment she then placed her head down. She then leaned her head up a little."It will be easy.. Unlike other demons.. Prothero and I can become one just like this.."Explained her voice though it had a demonic sound to it. Looking back over to Farren the dragon barred its teeth in a huge grin. Though closing her eyes she then reached Prothero listening to him call out. It was amazing listening to him speak. It was a very beautiful language that he spoke. Pulling out of him, she then appeared next to him once more smiling.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 pm
She soared the skies alone. Dodging clouds and rain, flying low to examine the world her best friend had been exiled too. She spiraled upwards, as if she was putting on a show for the passing birds, then flew down again, hovering above a wood. This was all she did now. Flying was her speciality, but it did a get a little tiresome after a while. She floated lazily above the trees, her scales glittering in the sunlight, the feather like end of her tail caught the light a little and shone. She had been eating a lot of fish lately, the oil had made her scales all shiny. Suddenly, she heard a noise, a noise unlike any other, but a noise that could not be ignored. It was one of her own kind. Her fellow dragon, singing. Singing of her friend, the boy who raised her, the boy she grew up with. Her brother. She listened to the dragon for a while, drinking in all the information the low, gravely voice was telling her. Then darted off in that direction at the speed of light. She would be there in seconds. She came to the clearing where the dragon stood, his sister linked with him, their minds intertwined. She had never seen that before. She hovered for a few seconds more then sped down to Farrens side. Her eyes smiling at him. "Brother. It's been a while"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 pm
Turning her head up from hearing something she then looked to the dragon. Tilting her head a little she then smiled before figuring out this was Farrens' dragon. Moving forward she caught Protheros' head in her arms. Petting him furiously he merely rolled over on his side being too happy."Good job, really good job! I'm so proud of you! And you have such a handsome voice too!"Chimmed her voice happily before she patted his massive chest. The dragon would look almost like a dog. But he didn't care since in less than a second he could be up tearing and ripping away at someone who disrespected him or his master.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 pm
Farren smiled wider than he had in a long time. He had her back, his best friend. She was here again. He gave her a weird look when heard her speaking his laguage, but it was soon replaced by joy. "Iliad! I didn't know you could-"
"I couldn't. But I learned." her eyes smiled even more. She could sense that Farren had his powers back, and she decided not to question the wings. She understood what they meant. He was a fallen angel who had regained their powers, the brown wings were a simply a symbol of that. She turned to the other dragon who was being petted by his sister and spoke in her native language, these words didn't seem awkward on her tongue like the English ones, they flowed from her mouth like water in a river. "I am Iliad The Fleeting, dragon of Wind and Sky. Who are you, young one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:47 pm
Looking to the dragon she then made a face. Shrugging a little she then looked to Farrn a bit confused. Shaking her head she then watched Prothero sit up proudly. Looking to the other dragon he stood before circling her once examining her before sitting near his master."Prothero, son of Flames.. I'm a dragon of fire.."Stated his deep but culture filled voice that resembled a deep scottish mans. Nodding he then placed one leg in front of the other before bowing his head."My, my.. I suppose he's introducing himself.."Murmured her voice before she backed up a little. With every little step green bursted out from her steps.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm
Legna stared at the creatures in awe. Wow.. They're amazing.. She said, still awe-struck.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm
Looking to Legna she then smiled before running forward. Being shorter than her by four inches she placed her hands on her hips. Modeling a bit she did a few poses and even flipped her hair like a model would making it fall over her shoulders."How about me..? I'm simply alluring.. And look Legna my chest is even bigger!! It won't be hard to get a love with this body.."Chimmed her voice quickly yet cutely as she even gestured to her chest. Smirking a bit she snickered a little looking up to Legna nodding a bit. She might've gotten a more mature body but she was far from being mature.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 pm
Ariel screamed in pain. She fell to the ground. Her entire body began to tremble.

Markus winced in pain as he got up. "Violeta...Ameri...get away from her. Legna, move closer to her... She trying to regain control, Ameri and Violeta's demon energy is feeding the demon..... We...need Legna's angel energy to give Ariel control..." Markus sat back down. He slammed into the cliff so hard, the pain prevented him from moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm
Scoffing a little she backed up taking her dragon along with her. Looking up to him a little she patted his leg before leaning against it. Crossing her arms over her chest she made a face."Awh.. And we just started talking.."Mumbled her voice coldly yet with an annoyed tone to it. Her lips turned into a pout before her cheeks puffed out a little. Causing her to look like a child.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm
Legna giggled, but when she heard Ariel scream, she ran over to her. Sitting down by Ariel, she put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games