Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 pm
"Alright well lets get going then." he said, opening the journal again to the address. "It looks like the place isnt' to far from here..we can probably walk it." He said. Less gas to be payed, left his wallet happy and full.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm
Alex then spoke up. "If we're going after a ghost, shouldn't we all have some type of weapon?" he asked. He didn't like the idea of running in without something to be protected with.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm
"Well we're not actually fighting a ghost yet...we're just researching. In anycase, it says that salt and iron works best. Shouldn't be hard to get when we need it." Jake reasoned. He doubted the girls remains were actually at the address. But something important was there, and he wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Iron is everywhere. That's not hard to find. And salt usually isn't too tough either. Unless it says a specific kind of salt. Sea salt? Or rock salt? Or iodized salt?" She asked Jake curiously. "From what I've read, rock salt seems to be the most common one used."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Jake looked back in the book, "It says rock salt...that shouldn't be to hard right?" He said, closing the journal once more. He headed for the door and held it open, "Well, everyone that's coming, lets get moving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:02 pm
Molly nodded and followed Jake with Alex following behind her. "Is there a coal mine around here?" she suddenly asked.
(I heard that if you find coal, salt deposits aren't to far away. where i live there's a coal mine and a salt factory real close by.)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm
Samantha and Elie were following Jake also, not speaking though. Samantha knew Elie wasn't that comfortable being with these people, however Samantha also had too much on her mind to care. If her father had let her just go to the private school across the country, she wouldn't be in this mess. And Elie wouldn't have gotten detention and gotten sucked up into the mess also.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 pm
Lilly, not liking being in the back of the group, sped up to match pace with Jake. She prefered the clear view of where they were walking, and she wanted a glance at the Journal too. As he held the door for everyone she marked the Journal as strange, Leatherbound, and somehow knowledgeable. "What was a thing like that doing in a bookstore...?" She pondered to herself, eyes watching the journal with interest.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Kari skipped along beside Jake, humming happily. "Rock salt is easy peasy to get. It's actually the easiest." She grinned. "Rock salt, is basically just table salt. So we can get it anywhere." She informed him cheerfully.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm
Jake shrugged at Lilly's question, giving Kari a odd glance. Always happy to find osmehting different. "I..have no idea." he said, answering Lilly's question as he turned his attention back to her. "Maybe someone left it there in the bookstore and thought it belonged to the shelf.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 pm
"Doesn't look like something I'd leave in a bookstore..." Lilly shrugged, turning her attention away from it, and thought about it for a minute. "Maybe someone like Kari, though, a researcher on these type of situations?" She had to think carefully about it, wondering if there was only information on ghosts in the journal, or if there was more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm
"Well we'll find out." Jake said. The group finally reached the adress. It was a old house, kind of by it'self. Jake stared at it, having a chill fall down his spine. "We probably shouldn't go in...." And he went right up the steps anyways. Opening the door, he carefully walked inside. The place was littered with books on all kinds of monsters, wether they were true or not. Pictures hung everywhere, as well as various supplies. Including guns. Jake noticed a pile of fake I.D.'s on a table, all belonging to the same face. "This..is odd.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm
Lilly, right behind Jake, found herelf drawn to a table full of books. They all seemed to be about different sorts of demons. BAcking away, she tried to clear her mind, but found herself face-to-face with a picture of a grotesque beast. She shied away from the walls, and came to a halt near the guns and Jake. "This is some nutzo's house. I don't think we should have made a housecall..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm
Jake let his gaze wander around the room, taking in the sights. "I think...this is the guys journal." he said, walkign deeper into the house. In the corner of the room, he froze. There was a skeleton, to tall to be the girl. Slowly he approached it, his heart racing, to dig into his pocket and pull out a wallet. Inside, he saw another fake ID of the same man. "Well...at least we don't have to worry about him coming to get us.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

Kari went starry-eyed the moment she saw all the monster books. She flitted from one to another, looking at them all. "These are so cool!" She squealed happily. "I wonder if he would mind if I borrowed some of them......" She looked around in awe, slowly trailing after Jake. Seeing the skeleton, she froze. After a second, she gave a shaky smile. "I guess he wouldn't mind if I borrowed some."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games