Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:18 pm
Devon nodded. "it wasnt that big of a deal. I would do it anytime you need it." He took out a small red box. "I need to give this to Apollo's twins. i sinse them up in this town. There are others too." He was mainly directing his words towards Gerad. They could both make a plan to find them. He couldnt pin point a dimi-god. He just can sinse their powers.

"i didn't. Its scary when something/someone is coming after me." Luna saw the faint light of the town up ahead. "I don't know where she is. Maybe she got left behind?"

Ren filled the pot up with water and placed it on the stove. She looked at the top, confused. She'd only used fire before. This one looked different. "Jira how does your stove work?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 pm
Gerad chuckled. "Well point my eyes and ears in any direction and it shouldn't take too long. Though maybe i'm over estimating myself. It can be hard to figure out where a sound comes from when it bounces off the stone walls." Gerad messed with his scarf. "You know i've actually been through this town. I had just come from it when I met you three."

Jason chuckled and turned the dial on the stove as it clicked the fire on the burner to come to life. "It's a gas stove silly. These nobs here make the fire. Just turn the dial to the height of the flames and temperature you want." Jason kept chopping percisely.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm
((thank goodness! it didnt progress too far XP that means I have a chance to catch up!))

Cedric looked curiously at Rhi, "Don't mention it." He turned on his heel and started walking in the direction he had seen Hades' children leave, Deimos already sniffing out the trail.
"Aren't you going to come with us?" Rhi asked, "I mean, you helped us fight those two off!"
"They're after demi-gods," Cedric said over his shoulder, "It's them or me. No offense to you lot, but I couldn't care less what happens to the rest. Survival of the fittest, you know." He waved his hand around non-nonchalantly to indicate that he meant more than he had said.
"But..." It was too late, Cedric had already walked off. Rhi was just hoping that maybe he could explain some things to her. Apparently he wasn't the one to consult with. Didn't that Devon guy know about all the demi-gods?, Rhi thought to herself, s**t! I still have Gerad's sword too! I hope they haven't gone too far. Rhi took one last look back at where Cedric had just been then ran back to the town. When she got back there, she could grab her bow from the carnival and next time be a bit more useful.

Cedric stopped at the treeline and watched the girl run back towards the town.
"You don't think I should accompany them, do you Deimos?" Cedric asked the dog.

That's a decision you have to make on your own, master, Deimos replied.
"I don't think Father would approve of these emotions."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are still human. It's only natural.

"Well I wish it wasn't," Cedric snapped, "Now lets get those god-awful children. Father can give me a new spear if he so desires." This didn't ease Cedric's discomfort with the situation. Not only did he feel terrible for ruining one of the few gifts his father had given him, but he felt as though leaving the other demi-gods to fend for themselves was cruel. And does that really make me much better than Hades? he thought to himself as he followed Deimos, who had kept his nose to the ground since leaving the clearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 am
((Not much went on. XD ))

"Sooo, what're we going to do next?"Jira asked when she plopped down in an empty armchair, Erik having updated her on anything she might've missed.
"Next?"
"Yeah. About these Hades' children, our relatives, or something. We can't just sit around can we?"
"Well..." Erik thought, staring down at his hands. "I don't know. I guess that can wait until after we've eaten." After a moment more, he stood up and began relocating things out of the floor, seats, and, going up a small case of stairs, the loft above (this's a two story small house).
"Hey, what're you doing?" Jira called over her shoulder when he passed by.
"Cleaning this up a bit so everyone can sleep," Erik glanced her way from over some blankets. He set them down on the couch. "I'm assuming we're not staying up all night, Miss Heron."
"Jira." She corrected. She had her own cot she slept on in her forge room, haven given her rarely slept in bed to Erik by force when he suggested he could sleep on the couch. "Oh, okay. I needed that stuff cleaned up a bit anyway."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 pm
((lol Erik is Jira's little servant boy. Sorta. XD))

Jason finished chopping up everything and put it in the pot. He then got out some spices and some noodles and started adding assorted mixtures. Slowly the water had begun to boil and the water went from a clear liquid to a soft orange color. "Ah, nothing like good food cooking. Welp we've got a few minutes so I say we go and relax."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm
((Assistant!))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm
(( I'm sorry I haven't posted. Every time I'd be righting something would happen and I would loose everything. sad ( ))

Luna came up to a gate, no one was around. "I guess we let ourselves in? What do you think, guys?"

Devon shrugged. Usually there was a guard on post.

"Oh..." Ren blushed, feeling a little stupid for not knowing. She never got out of the house much. She stirred the soup and sniffed the air. "It smells so good." She went back over beside her brother and popped down beside him. "I don't mind sleeping on the floor" He actually like the floor better. "I think Ren should sleep on the couch."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm
"That's why you knock guys." Gerad knocked some strange rythem into the door and the door creaked open, a guard standing on the outside.

"Hello again, we were told not to allow outsiders inside tonight. Talk of strange folk running around the woods tonight. Come in." The guard stepped aside to allow them all entrance.

"They gave me the secret knock just in case things got hairy. Thanks." Gerad walked inside and looked around. Everything was the same as he had left, peaceful.

"Well we may not get much of a sleep, seeing how the others will be getting here some time tonight." Jason was wiping his hands on a towel leaning on the door frame.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm
"Should I move more of this junk then?" Jira asked, then frowned suddenly. "Wait, how many 'others' will there be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:33 pm
"Oh, about four or five. They won't be staying long, I have a place rented out here where they could stay. But i'll need all of you to come with me regardless, you can return here after we've had a talk with everyone together." Jason set down the towel and looked back, the stew needed to be stirred. He turned around and went and stirred it.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 pm
"Okay, I guess that works out then..." Jira tapped her foot on the floor before standing up. "I'll be in my forge until then, organizing some stuff." She made her way to the open doorway and left the room, cursing when she forgot her hammer.
"Organizing?" Erik repeated. He shook his head before speaking to the twins. "Well, sleep wherever you want, there's plenty of blankets and pillows."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm
Rhi arrived at the town centre having returned from the carnival with her quiver and bow. She now wished she hadn't lagged behind to talk to Cedric. Looking around hopelessly, Rhi thought she caught a glimpse of Gerad, Luna, Devon, and Amia. Rhi desperately ran towards them as Gerad walked in to one of the buildings. Rhi turned herself invisible and pushed past, assuming he wouldn't let her in if she simply claimed to be with the others. In fact, because Rhi had rushed in so quickly and carelessly, she ran right in to Gerad, fell on the floor, and resumed visibility in time for a deep blush to cross her face.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm
The guards jumpped to action as Rhi resumed visibility. "Oh no guys, she's with us. We had gotten seperated." Gerad got up and gave Rhi a hand up. "Been looking everywhere for you, where'd you go? Back home?" Gerad had noticed the quiver and bow and guessed she had run home to get her things. The guards reluctantly backed off, seeing a person appear from nothing wasn't natural. "So, about my sword you still have." Gerad smiled at her, completely brushing off the embarrassing moment, though it had flustered him a bit too.

Jason laughed. "Organizing sounds like something foreign in your vocabulary if you don't mind me saying Jira." He stirred a bit more and took a small sample. "Ah, foods done."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm
Rhi took Gerad's hand and stood up. "Right, your sword," she said, handing it back to him, "I stopped to find out more about that Cedric guy who had appeared out of no where, but he seemed rather reclusive. And since I had already been separated I figured I'd get my bow from the carnival. I don't have any intention of going back so..." Rhi trailed off, letting her meaning do the talking for her. She looked apprehensively at the guards who still didn't trust her, despite Gerad's assurance that she was a friend. "So, why are we here?" Rhi asked, looking around the room.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games