Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm
Epsilon

User Image

He watched as Lucifer died, an almost bored expression on his face as he glanced up at Lucion on his head. "And I thought I was crazy..." He muttered softly and grinned at the other familiar, begining his ranting once more as the sliver of a soul high vanished again. "Sparkles, I want the sparkles. I can smell them but I need the pretty ones, the ones that make the grass burn and sing." He muttered to the woman captive in his hands, searching her body for a place that would give him the soul high he so desired.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He tilted his head and began to scan the girl's body with his eyes at first, then he stepped closer. He ran his hand down her spine, as if he was checking the quality of a breeding dog, and inspected her from every angle. He touched her hips, lightly trailed his fingers down her legs, and then lifted her head by her hair to look into her face and eyes. "Hmm... Sweetie, she has a bit of fire in her. I think we could double our income by using them both. Together. A novelty intrigue, yes? Two girls would certainly draw more money. Dalila was very profitable by herself, but combined... well we could be talking about thousands in a matter of three hours." He told her and grinned into her face a bit more. "But we would need to make her a bit more pliable. Even Dalila has become a bit more difficult. My dear, what do you think?" He asked as he let her go and returned to his wife's side, kissing her lips once before letting her mull over his idea.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Lilith.

Lilith returned the kiss and smiled softly, digging her heel in the sensitive area Xombie had in her lower back to keep her from squirming. Personally, she didn't care what happened to her daughter. Selling her would be a decent way to get revenge on her for killing her.

"She is your daughter too, amore. You may do whatever you want..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila wanted nothing more than to die for real when she saw him, and felt his lips on hers. The fact that he was married to Melanie's mother made her scared for the girl, but what she saw him doing and heard him planning enraged her to the point of no fear. She fought against the familiar that was holding her wrists and shouted at her uncle. "You b*****d! Don't you dare think about it! She's not yours! Let her go! You not satisfied with me anymore? Let her go you a*****e! She's my AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as her head was jerked forward by her hair and long fangs sank into the back of her neck, white hot pain flooding her body the moment she finished her scream.

She felt her body grow cold and numb, but the pain was still making her want to scream even though she couldn't. She felt the familiar drawing something out of her, and she felt her self growing weaker and weaker. Wait... If she's now his daughter.... She's my cousin? Weird thoughts before you die.... She thought absently as she felt her body shuddering, the pain making her feel as if her very cells were being burned slowly. Her skin grew pale, and streaks of green peeked through her rapidly paling skin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon felt the high rushing into him his eyes suddenly becoming glassy and his body trembling. He pulled away from the girl for a moment and he grinned softly. "Ah, she is so very tasty. Lucion, I need more. Her soul is so powerful, it's a rush. I need to keep my high going. I don't want to be that fool I am without a soul high." He muttered to the crow and returned to biting the woman, shivering with pleasure at the high he was getting from her soul mingling with the toxins. He could tell she was already in horrible pain and knew that it would get worse for her until she was completely under his power, and his both of his master's as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Lucion.

"Idiot!"

The raven roared, changing from his familiar form to the demon form selected for him by his mistress. At the rate he was going, Epsilon was going to break the girl. Breaking the prisoners wasn't allowed. The King and Queen would kill him. Lucion balanced himself out on the spider's shoulders before carefully prying his mouth off of the girl.

"Epsilon, enough!"

Somehow or another, he finally managed to end the biting. He sighed and tilted Epsilon's head back, staring at him irritably before leaning forward enough to kiss him.

"Remember, Eppy..."Should the shard crack, you will shatter."...You were about to get yourself killed..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:05 pm
Epsilon

User Image

He dropped the woman onto the ground, not even noticing her landing limp on the cold floor, her skin heavily streaked with the green and hints of black now, but he looked up and smiled, his right hand gently caressing his cheek. "Thank you Lucion. Got a bit carried away with her. I think I'll have the soul high for a long time regardless. Should we go to Master Eblis and Mistress Lilith now? I want you to let me know what you would prefer." He told the other familiar, his voice suddenly soft and gentle, the insanity gone and replaced by somthing that could be called warmth, even affection for the other familiar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 am
User Image

Reelo shrugged when Iga seemed to challenge him, completely content with fighting the new king of hell...essentially in his mind it was just another guy with a knife, he could handle that. What he could not handle was the speed at which Iga was capable of moving, is body convulsing when he was struck in the leg- poison swimming around in his body instantly. He had just opened his mouth to cry out when he was struck again and crumpled against the wall silently, one of his hand's over the gash in his stomach.
Reelo tried a few times to produce some sort of smart remark, but each time only blood came from his mouth, his vision blurring with the blood loss and the hellish poison in his veins. When Jordan entered his cell, followed by Kane, Reelo hissed, a mix of frustration and hatred, his one free hand pressed to the back wall while he attempted to get to his feet. he didn't make it far and fell back to the floor, eying Jordan, spitting the blood from his mouth and speaking quickly before it could be replaced.

"You look like a ******** man..."

He attempted a laugh but only doubled over, the contents of his stomach mixed with blood pooling out beside him. No doubt the acid from his digestive organ was killing him as well...Reelo couldn't help but wonder when he would die again. Unfortunately it was not before Lucifer did. Reelo's eye twitched when the former king of hell died just to pass on that same stupid message he had fed them before. Not being afraid wasn't helping..it was getting them the first class torture they didn't need. Still, Lucifer's courage had a strange affect on the boy- and why should it not since he was dying anyway. He pressed both hands to the surface behind him this time and allowed the wound in his midsection to bleed freely so that he could manage to semi-stand against the wall, looking out at the others...they all looked about as frightened as he felt.

"You heard...Him right? We don't...have to take this...Bullshit w-"

He never got to finish, Kane's large fist drove itself into the gash Iga had created, thoroughly punching a hole through the youth and pinning him to the wall. He spasmed a moment, both of his hands gripping Kane's arm before life left him and he went limp... Reappearing on the floor a minute later in a huddle left to stare up at the monster again..He couldn't hide the fear in his body this time, it showed clearly on his face- Kane had the queen of hell to impress so he was just getting started.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Jordan.

"That's because I am a male, sweetie."

Jordan smiled absently, watching Kane's every move as closely as he possibly could. From the looks of it, the Queen wouldn't have even missed the smallest twitch. Nothing escaped his gaze. It was rather unfortunate actually. He was already impressed by Kane, but his attention kept wandering to the blood on the floor...

"Kane...Don't move..."

Jordan approached the demon and bit into his neck without warning, his fangs puncturing deep enough to drain a fair amount of blood. Reelo couldn't be used as food. The prisoners were off limits. Draining the demons was still allowed as far as he was concerned though. Jordan took his fill then released Kane, licking the bite wound before quickly kissing his cheek.

"Good demon~!....You are a very tasty food source...I'll have to keep that in mind..."

The queen chuckled and backed away from the demon. From the sound of it, acting as a source off food had caused Kane's already high score to increase. Jordan didn't actually have time to confirm that. The sound of what could have been an infant crying in the distance caught his attention and caused him to wander off in the direction of the disturbance.

"We'll continue your examination later, Kane~! Remember...Don't break the prisoner!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 am
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis smiled and gently lifted Lilith into his arms and carried her out of their child's cell, pausing to look back at the two women. Dalila lay on the floor, barely moving, her mouth open in a silent scream, her eyes glassy, and sweat running down her pale skin. Eblis grinned at the streaks that were squirming on her flesh, moving around and wiggling as they fought with her body and will power to slowly gather on the site of his familiar's bite. When he looked at his new daughter, he saw her shaking and shuddering. "Come my love. We must take our leave. We can come back for them later. I think I should make you something to eat. Let's go." He told her and carried her off on his arms, looking like a demon bride and groom, their familiars bringing up the rear.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Iga

Iga giggled and knelt down beside Marianna, who was currently curled into a tight ball and trembling. Not crying, just wide-eyed and shaking like a leaf, her pale, slender body showing no sign of the tortures that were playing in her mind.

"You know, child, I usually don't like girls, but you are so pretty when you're about to break..." Iga sighed and tilted her chin back to look into her frightened brown eyes. "Such a pity I cannot destroy you... I know you could be truly beautiful then... Ah, well. It's no wonder Lucifer was so fond of you. So innocent, in spite of the world you were born into... Not fair, is it?" Iga cackled and let the girl fall back to the floor, getting to his feet. "We shall have many such discussions, my dear... But sleep for now, little one."

Iga walked calmly out of the cell, glancing around. The Japanese girl, Haruka, had been destroyed by her demons... Her soul completely gone. Iga sighed in frustration and killed the offending demons. "Idiots... Don't know how to take orders... Ah, well. C'est la vie..." Iga snapped his fingers and the cell block shrank to only four cells. "And my Marianna was so fond of her, too..." He shrugged and exited after his subordinates, going to look for his queen. "Night night, children! Sweet dreams!" he called over his shoulder in a sing-song voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna shuddered as Iga touched her, almost crying with relief when he left. It took several minutes to shove away her terror, but finally she was able to uncurl her body and get to her feet. Her black shroud was back, as always. She looked around anxiously, hoping the others were okay... And her heart sank when she saw that there were now only four cells. "Haru..." she whispered, her heart breaking for the girl she had considered a friend.

The others were intact, but barely. Xombie looked ready to collapse, Reelo actually looked scared for once and Dali... Dali looked worst of all. She'd been bitten by that huge spider, and seemed to still be suffering from the venom. Marianna slipped through the bars without effort, very carefully adjusting Dali, trying to get her into a more comfortable position. "Oh, Dali... I'm sorry... This is all my fault... If I'd just ignored Lucifer, this wouldn't have happened..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila drew ragged breaths as she tried to focus her eyes on the person that had adjusted her pain-racked body. She barely made out the brown eyes and dark hair of Marianna before her mouth widened in it's silent scream. She could feel something moving under her skin to gather at the back of her neck. Dalila had never been in so much agony, that she half wished that she had just been killed like all the other times. Her body felt like every cell was on fire and was frozen before the fire bursting back to life again. She had seen a few streaks of green and black moving on her skin before she had been moved, and she wondered what it was from, her mind trying to think of something other than the overwhelming pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

Jordan's approval of Kane actually earned Reelo salvation for the moment, and he only watched as the queen drained some of his blood before leaving. He still shivered on the ground, unsure why- he had been fairly certain up until now that it was not fear that gripped him, only anger... And yet he couldn't muster the urge to attack his tormentor. Only after both Jordan and iga were gone did Kane approach Reelo, kneeling before the boy and planting a giant hand onto the mess of his hair gently- ruffling it and producing a sound similar to a whimper. It was the first noise Kane had ever made in his presence and yet it was not mean or evil. He sat still while the demon had his moment and Kane stood, turning to leave the cell when Reelo flashed his teeth like a wild animal- finding the speed he wished he had had when iga had been around. And for the second time since his arrival, Reelo escaped his cell. "ive got to get out! Argh!!" screaming had been his mistake, kane's long arm clasping the back of his shirt tightly. Reelo tried to simply tear the cloth but had not been quick enough, his body being flung backwards into the cell and against the wall where he fell to the floor and pay silently, his tormentor staring back in at him for several moments before closing the door and exiting the prison. "we're... Never getting out of here..." he whispered, his line of sight Falling just so that he could note the missing cell.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games