Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

After explaining to Sakura in a very tense whisper that the male she'd smelled was a friend, and that the dog needed to stay quiet, Erin paced the corner, trying to keep herself from going up and helping Pitt. She hated herself for leaving him to deal with that... thing... alone. When she heard Ash and saw her lover moving for the stairs, she just about lost it.

"No!!" she cried, yanking Ash to herself and looking at her with panicked eyes. "You can't go up there! I won't let you! I won't let her touch you, any of you! You have to stay here!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gasped in surprise when Erin grabbed her and held her firmly, looking into her fear filed eyes as she rambled in terror. She pulled back slightly and looked into Erin's wide green eyes. "Erin? Erin, what's wrong? Who's she? Erin, you're not making sense..." Ash was half tempted to see who had made Erin so frantic, and that won out. She began to pull away again to go and deal woth who had made her so afraid.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Her panic spiking to heart-attack inducing levels, Erin lunged and pinned Ash against the wall, not holding her tightly enough to hurt her, but definitely enough to keep her there. "Kimberleigh Naruse," she hissed. "Tsubatsu's mother is here to kill you and take the twins... You. Have. To. Stay. HERE. So help me God, Ash, I'll tie you up if I have to. She's not taking you from me."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash suddenly went white and her eyes went huge. Her heart felt like it just stopped beating and her brain was frozen. She wasn't even sure if she had died from fear yet. "N-no........ I... I... I thought........ No...." She whispered in pure terror and shook violently. "Not... not her.... please....... Please don't let her find me.... Worse then... Tsubatsu... Erin...... Please..." Ash begged.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin drew Ash close, suddenly regretting telling the girl the truth. "Shh... It's okay... She won't touch you, honey, I promise... I won't let her hurt you, so don't be scared, okay?" She guided Ash gently to a couch near the twins after ordering Sakura to guard the door. The dog didn't argue; she sensed the seriousness of the situation and was determined to protect her girls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm
Kimberleigh Naruse

User Image

She stepped out of her car and walked up the steps towards the boy in fron tof the door. Kim looked down at him imaptiently. "Move now child. I don't have time. I'll pay you off once I killed the b***h." She hissed at the male, and then fell backwards when he attacked.

He was growling like a dog, a pit bull more like, and reared back his fists to hit her. Kim caught his wrist and held him with great difficulty as she fought of the blows. "You must be Pitt. Look Mutt, I'll kill her one way or another. Let me and I'll allow you to live." She offered him, then felt a blow to her jaw.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He felt the low and deadly growl inside of him an he let himself ease into it. He needed to protect Ash, he had to. He yanked his left hand free and punched her jaw hard, and saw her eyes become crazed, a grin on her lips. "You don't touch her b***h. Dogs don't give up protecting their loved ones. I ain't letting you near her." He growled at the woman. He wanted to rip her head off, to kill her right then and there. "I'll kill you for what you let him do to her... He broke her mind and killed Kai.... I will end you..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 pm
Kimberleigh Naruse

User Image

"Wrong answer Mutt." She hissed back and shoved the knife in between his ribs, hearing him grunt and choke from the pain. She pushed the boy off of her body, walking up to the door and finding it locked. "How rude of you. Oh well." She told the groaning male and kicked the door in, the sound loud and the wood splintering.

She stepped inside and looked at the remains of the door, glad James had given her some enhancements as well. Kim looked at a door where she could hear a game being played and called out, "Hello! Lokita! Lulu! I'm here! Lulu! Obey!" She heard the pained scream from below, and grinned, knoing that the collar was still active and the codes working. "Come on girls! Your Owner has a lot of clients waiting for you!" she yelled, then stopped, hearing sirens in the distance. "Dammit.... I'll be back laides.... Ash, you and I will end this... I will kill you... Lokita, Lulu, you will both come back. You will OBEY!" She screamed out the last word in cazed fury and heard a second shriek from below before she turned and fled, walking over the bleeding boy and rushing to her car, and driving away as if nothing happened.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura snarled and barked out of control, hackles raised and body tensed, ready to take down the evil she could smell on the other side of the door if she got too close. Her barking faded into whines when she saw Lulu thrashing in pain and heard her screams. She ran over and licked the girl's face anxiously, finally noticing that Lokita was not in any pain, unlike her sister. That was highly unusual for these girls; they usually seemed to feel what the other felt. "Mistress Lulu! Lulu, what's wrong? What's hurting you? What is it? Why isn't it hurting Mistress Lokita? What is this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita looked at Lulu and gently pulled her head into her lap, stroking her ears as she wrapped her tail around her wrist and felt Lulu do the same to hers. "She shut down her side of our bond. She wouldn't let me feel it. Her collar," Lokita pointed to the yellow device on her right wrist, "sends a huge zap into her if they she or that man say 'Obey'. Sakura.... What are we going to do..? He wants us back and Ash is in danger..." She asked in a broken voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura whined softly and placed her paws on Lokita's shoulders, licking her nose lightly. "I'll protect you, that's what we're going to do! You girls are going to stay safe, and I'm going to keep you that way. Don't worry, I've got that woman's scent now... If she comes anywhere near us, I'll smell her. I won't leave you girls for an instant. You'll be safe with me, Mistresses, so please don't be scared..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was busy calming Ash, who had become completely hysterical at the sound of Kimberleigh's voice, and had almost completely missed the little episode with Lulu and Lokita. The girls didn't seem to be very badly hurt, though, so she continued trying to calm her lover. "Shh... It's okay, Ash... You're okay... She's gone now, don't worry..."

Erin gasped and clapped a hand over her mouth in horror, her eyes widening. "Pitt... She must have gotten past him somehow... Oh, gods... What if he's..." She leaped to her feet and flung open the basement door. "Stay down there until I tell you it's safe!" she yelled over her shoulder, locking the door from the inside and kicking it shut on her way out. She ran to the front yard, leaping over the broken door like it wasn't there, her heart freezing when she saw Pitt.

"Oh, god... Pitt... No," she gasped in a strangled voice, falling to her knees beside the bleeding boy. "No... No, stay with me, Pitt... Don't leave, come on, Ash needs you... Stay alive, Pitt, you've got to stay here, damn it!" She continued screaming and coaxing and begging, ignorant to the sirens approaching. She didn't dare try to remove the knife or try fixing him in any way; she was horrible with that kind of thing.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He looked up at Erin, blood running down his chin from his mouth. "G-g-good... boy..." He whispered to her and tried to pat her head, but his arm was too heavy. He let it rest against the grass and spoke to the girl. "Y-y-you... you know.. I w-was always.. always j-jealous of... you...... You... got her..... A-at least... She has... someone g-g-g-good for her... W-wings... I'm... I'm g-glad... it's you.... with... Ash... You're a good....good... sister...... T-the shop guys... love you like... fam..i..ly.............." He said and closed his eyes, his breathing almost unnoticable as he fell into death.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt tears blurring her eyes and picked up Pitt's hand, gripping it tightly. "Stay here... Stay with us... We need you, Pitt, you're our brother, god damn it! Who said you could d-die?! You have to find your own girl and have ten kids and get old and all that fun s**t! Come on, don't... Don't... Don't die..." Erin was all-out sobbing by the end of her monologue. She knew it was too late. The boy was gone. Still she sobbed and gripped his hand like a lifeline, as if she could somehow keep him here by holding on to him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

-He saw the white, then the four elements, and heard their long rant. When he was able to talk, he asked, "Wings, Dagger? Are they okay? Are the twins okay?" In a frantic voice.

They replied that they were and finally the Elemental Lord went on a long rant that he barely heard. He was staring at the girl that was walking to him from the forest the just appeared. "Kai..... I'm.. I'm sorry I was late... It's all my fault that you're dead.." Pitt breathed softly, then heard her laugh. She showed him her memories of this place, and what the truth was. He turned and he saw faun feathers and wings from hr back, a confused look on his face. "Ummm... Did I miss a memo?"

When they told him that he could cross into the 'Afterworld', he saw hundred of people standing on the edge, all smiling at him. As Pitt neared, a child stuck out more than the others, her dusty dirty blonde hair soft and long, and her brown eyes honest and kind. The girl had a look of gentle, yet firm love and loyalty, her sking lightly tanned and her build slightly more sturdy than most girls. He walked a bit closer to her, but to his shock, she began to vanish before his eyes, her soft air like wings dissolving first. "Daddy...." She said in a soft voice, a slight edge of worry and need in it.

He rushed closer to the forest, but the fast he moved, the faster she dissolved from view. 'Daddy'? What is she...? He wondered, his wings fluttering as he tried to reach the girl, to try and make her stay and keep her safe. Pitt Bull Sulivan had a strange need to protect her and keep her with him. He was almost there, and she vanished completely, her voice saying, "DADDY!!! DADDY DON'T FOLLOW!! BAD DOG!! STAY!!" the become nothing as did the body.

Suddenly, it all clicked. She was his child. The child he would have had if he had not been murdered. He stumbled backwards, away from the trees, the people, Kai and her smiling face. He had to live. He wanted life, and he wanted to meet that girl again, when they were both alive and she was being raasied by himself and her mother. "No... No! I can't die! Not yet.." Pitt yelled and began to tear his own wings apart in his desperation. "I'M NOT GOING TO ******** DIE YOU b***h!! ******** KNIFE WOUND AIN'T PUTTING THIS DOG DOWN!!" And he felt a strange jolt, and he was being yank back out of the white, and he last glimpsed the girl slowly fading back in, a smile oon her face as he somehow heard, "Good boy. Stay."-

"I'm crying as much as I ******** can Erin! If I cry anymore, I'm gonna be a ******** puddle!" He heard a girl yell, and he looked up to see Erin and Harmony, the young Queen crying her crystal tears into his wound. "Har...mo..ny..? Er..in?" He asked, his body sore.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games