Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm
"Almost there, I knew you were bright. Just one spot off though, the scroll was what kept the body 'alive' " Quincy made air quotes with his hand. "The creature that assaulted me was a golem. Maybe you've heard of them? A body brought to life by the binding of an earth elemental to the body via a contract with the elemental? The supplies to make one are very expensive, especially the contract, which requires the willing gift of a human life.

"Now if I'm correct, I hold in my hand a contract binding an at least semi-powerful earth spirit to the owner of it. Consider that before making threats."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm
((Going to bed, don't expect an answer for a while, g'night everyone.))  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 pm
Fading out of the shadows Astro appeared as his winged human self. "Sorry to be interupting, however you did want to know who her companions were. I'm Astrodomus, shapeshift, you can call me Astro for short. You say you were attacked by a golem? Damn, I thought I recognized that symbol but couldn't place it. Anyway, I don't know why we're here so don't ask me, I just woke up here. Anyway, I'm not much of a threat and you seem to be a decent guy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm
"Favorite child of the God of Death, consider that before making threats." Emma winked. "That creature, the white one, they roam parts of the Underworld. There are very few of them and not much is known about them. What is known is that they were all created in rituals such as the one we witnessed. We keep them locked in the Underworld for their safety and everyone else's." She looked down into the dungeon, wondering where Phynix could be.

Phynix spoke to the creature, "Emma can help you find out who you are. She knows what you are. She even knows where there are others like you. Emma'll help you if you let her."  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 am
"Mmm. Yup, except for one slight detail. I always thought Hades was lord of the Underworld, I don't have to fear him until I die. Anyway, that was total BS about earth elementals. This scroll does have some interesting information though, check it out." Quincy turned around and pulled his arm from the tree behind him, the scroll clutched in his hand. "Here," he said, tossing her his arm, paper and all.

"Shapershifter?" Quincy questioned, acknowledging the newest person to arrive. "I don't like the sound of that... I met a shapeshifter in Prague once, probably 200 years ago. He was a real nasty piece of work, I sealed him up in some tomb for a while. I hope he learned his lesson."

Turning to them both, with a grandiose swing of his arm he announced that they could call him Quincy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 am
Laughing hysterically Astro fell to the ground clutching his sides, through his laughs he managed to get out, "That, ha... man in Prague,.. he he he..., was my mentor, I was just 16 when you did that to him... haha ha..." regaining control of himself, "yeah, he was pissed, but you don't have to worry, I'm not going to trouble you like he did."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am
Emma rolled her eyes as she took the scroll "He's not trapped in the Underworld. Just ask my mother." She began to read. Some of this she already knew, but most she didn't. This Quincy guy was cocky beyond belief. She wondered how much she could stand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 am
Fully regaining control of himself Astro turned to Emma. "So, what does the scroll say? Or are you even allowed to tell shapeshifters?" Eying Quincy as he spoke. "I don't care what you are, but you could at least get to know the person you're talking about before making assumptions about them. You know, my mentor might has been a real piece of work, but that doesn't mean that I am."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am
"I'm not invincible," Quincy stated, turning to Astro. "Assumptions and first impressions have kept me alive for the couple of years I've been around. Now, as to that scroll, for the most part it's just your run-of-the-mill spell to animate and control a golem, but every now and again some odd symbols and out of place words show up. I was hoping miss hellfire would know what it meant."

Turning back to Emma Quincy asked "Can I have my arm back yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 pm
Emma threw him his arm, "Yeah, I know what it means. But I think I'll keep it to myself." She said as she pocketed the scroll. "For now anyway. Disrespect doesn't do much for me." Emma glanced around, "Where the hell is Phynix?" "Still with the beast." Chi-Chi said, they had a link that allowed them to track each other. "Damn it. She isn't hurt, is she?" "No." "Alright." Emma looked back down into the dungeon then sat down not far from the door, pulling the hood of her cloak down to cover her face.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm
"Ah ah ah," Quincy intoned. "My scroll. I got my head ripped off for it, it's mine." He said, walking to stand in front of Emma.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Emma didn't move or make a sound. She gave no inclination she even knew Quincy was there. There was searing heat radiating out from her. Even Chi-Chi was keeping her distance.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm
"No need to get all hot under the collar. I'm just asking for my paper back." Quincy sat back and just watched her reaction. He didn't know why, and he felt like something bad was going to happen sooner or later, but he couldn't stop needling her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm
"Awe, look, you made her mad, shame shame Quincy." Looking up at the sky Astro continued, "I hate to break it to you, but you know this dungeon, well when I was flying around after the battle we had in this one I spotted at least three more, who knows how many there really are in this realm and how many contain things similar to the things in this one." Still gazing up at the sky, "just thought you might want to know."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 pm
Emma remained unresponsive. In truth she was unaware Quincy was there. She had retracted into herself and more or less left her body. The heat emanating from her was involuntary. It was there to protect her while she was away. Nothing could penetrate it.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games