Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm
((Everyone is still getting to know each other, and yea go right ahead))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

"It's fine I figured as much, and thanks for the cool air," Ookami said as she wagged her tail back and forth slowly getting lost in thought on what she should do next. She then looked at his key blade and simply began to stare at it, finding it rather interesting.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:38 pm
Ace sits down and continues to twirl his keyblade "So do we wait for others to arrive or go on ahead? I mean either way is fine right now but if we choose to wait I suggest we find shade as I don't feel like doing this forever."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Sweet, he's probably distracted by something or he's sleeping." Henteko said with a grin.

"Well, if he's sleeping then we'll let you appraoch him to wake him. If he's distracted, we'll give him some ADHD meds. And if its zombies...he's on his own.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 pm
"Nice to know you have all these back-up plans." Henteko chuckled as he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

"Yeah, perhaps we should move along and possibly try to find some town or something.." Ookami said as she watched Bo turn back to his wolf form. "Anyone want a ride?" She chuckled lightly as she herself turned into a white wolf, the same height as Bo. They were the size of two full grown horses. The two looked at one another and waited for the others.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm
"I'll pass, besides, I have something else I need to take care of." Dante said with a smile then began heading off alone, hands in his pockets as usual. It always seemed to be the case with him, he made friends easily, he just couldn't stay in one place, always on the move whether he wanted to or not, it was just a part of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Ace sighs and starts to follow Dante "Yea I prefer to say with you dude, you seem like the reliable type, Hey Kami follow us, it is better to stay in a group." Ace says cracking his neck and having his keyblade disappear.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:41 am
User Image

Bo looked at her and nodded and so the two turned and trotted their way behind the two men. They had no where to go specifically..they were lost on this land after all. Kami sighed in her head as she walked behind the two thinking about how much of a lost puppy she felt she looked. Of course she cleared her throat and said, "Well you said you had something else to do Dante...I wouldn't want to impose so I should ask if you are okay with us tagging along."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 am
"It's fine with me, I just don't know when I'll be leaving this world is all, I'd rather not put you two in a dangerous situation and then up and disappear, but it's fine if you want to come along." Dante said cheerfully.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am
Dante, I should be fine, unless Cae or Cea or both show up, normally that is and I can escape pretty easily if s**t does hit the fan. Kami is here as well and by the looks of it, she is pretty strong especially with Bo by her side."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Nice to know you have all these back-up plans." Henteko chuckled as he continued walking.

"I'm a Marine. 'Be polite to everyone you meet...but have a plan to kill them all.' I have to have all of these plans. One can never be too careful."

Celise snorted.

"You know that plan is a fallacy. I'll take my right shoe off and beat you with it till you cry for mercy. I've done it before and I'll do it again."

Redtail chuckled.

"That's only because Meriah distracted him and you had your sister hold him in place."

He then had to duck as a rock flew dangerously close to his head. ALl three of them were laughing though.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am
"I prefer improvisation, because if I plan ahead I either forget or it ends in disaster." Henteko said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am
omgIisonfiyah
"I prefer improvisation, because if I plan ahead I either forget or it ends in disaster." Henteko said with a smile.

"Nah. All UEFMC plans begin with 'Place sights center mass on target.' The last step is 'Pull trigger.' Plans are normally only a two step process. You know, for us dumb GI's?"  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 am
"Best plan ever." Henteko said cheerily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games