Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 pm
Carter walked in carefully, his eyes searching about for his sister. "You never know. There are rooms within our home that I'm not even allowed in unless invited." He answered solidly. Tallya was carefully hidden so that her brother wouldn't spot her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Mahagony

Belle gave him a pensive look, trying to understand even the tiniest hint of what was going on in his brain. "A name is something personal. It's not just a way for someone else to identify you...it's a way to identify yourself. My name's Belladonna. The belladonna plant's got these dark green leaves and beautiful bright read berries, and it's poisonous. My friends call me Belle. It means 'beautiful' in French. A positive twist on a negative thing."

The boy blinked a bit in realization, taking in her lesson. Something personal..to identify himself. Who was he really? A weapon? that was the kind of thinking he had to try and get away from. "I see...so...how would I go about getting a name?" He asked.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm
Nightshade

"Is there some special reason why Tallya left your home?" Donni asked, crossing her arms over her chest. For some reason, she felt almost as if she had to protect the girl.

Mahagony

"Well...a name comes from...I dunno...somewhere deep inside, I guess," Belle answered. "It's something that really expresses who you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Carter looked over the girl questioning him carefully, debating whether or not to tell her. "I'm not one hundred percent sure of her reasons, actually. I just know she's been doing this since we were little kids. Mum and Dad were always away, leaving us with the nanny; I guess she just didn't like being cooped up." He guessed.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm
((Hey twi, 654 looks like a Nowe to me. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm
Shiningdragon21
(Mines more of a rebutall and cockiness not actually being able to do it.)

Shrugging slightly Kyo shook his head. "Ehh guess you found me out then but you being the happy go lucky hero douche won't use that crap to kill me cause your scared of the consequences for taking a human's life" Kyo said with a smile as he moved slightly repositioning himself. "But seeing as how I am in a bad place right now I will call this little get together a draw and leave you guys alone so you can have all the incestuous yaoi relationship" Kyo told them laughing as he gave a wave. "Later losers" he said suddenly seeming to fall thru the ground. He had positioned himself on top of a manhole cover falling thru it as he turned it into the metal sand. The lid along with the rungs of the ladder under it solidified into bars on the way down keeping anyone from getting inside.

"s**t that was annoying" kyo muttered standing on the side walk of the sewers looking down at it. "Eww that's nasty" he muttered before running towards a different direction. He had faith in his powers but against two guys with powers and relatively strong ones at that he wasn't going to be stupid. "******** fags ruining a good time" he muttered while running drawing his hand across the wall and any metal he ran over suddenly shooting to the other side making a weave of spikes behind him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XMiichi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm
[[ OOC: Is it around lunchtime right now? ;X ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm
Virgil smiled as Kyo ran away. Say what you want, but it was our win. Virgil thought as he helped his brother up. "Come on, lets get some food." He said with a smile and headed back to the pizza place.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Climbing up out of the sewers as he got away from the area kyo shook his head. "God I hate f*****t hero's" he muttered wiping some water that had fallen on his shoulder off. "Gross" he muttered turning his nose up at the smell a shiver running down his spine. "s**t got nothing to do now" he muttered looking around he had come up in the middle of the street outside of what looked to be a dojo. "What a pain" he muttered rubbing his head and heading in to the dojo to find a bathroom to clean some of the smell off himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 pm
((Always a troublemaker eh? XD))

Carson and Virgil paid for their food and headed out with it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Mahagony

"Well...a name comes from...I dunno...somewhere deep inside, I guess," Belle answered. "It's something that really expresses who you are."

"Alright..I guess I get it." The boy said, trying to think. What could his name be? Then again, he wasn't sure who he really was either. Was he just...nothing? "Thank you for letting me stay here...I think outside is clear so I should be taking my leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander wandered the streets, unsure of his surroundings, unsure of what to do, where to go. A sad look appeared on his face. It would be nice to have Belladonna by him again. He enjoyed her company. He had began to regret turning down pizza, even if he did distrust the place.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 am
AJ moved through the streets, searching for somewhere nonthreatening to eat. Then again, eateries like that were rare in this part of town, and she didn't dare go in the other parts. After all, she had committed too many crimes to keep her own safety to just go marching in a district which the society ruled heartily. Even here, she was just barely escaping them. Her eyes spotted a male, and she sighed when she saw he was sad. Quietly, she approached him, making sure that there was no one else around. "Hello?" She was nervous as she approached him, wondering what type of male would be wandering these streets. Sure, she might appear and sound like a male, but she was still a girl. She knew nothing about the male's mind, other than the fact that he was sad. That she could tell from his face and aura.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Again, he leaped away when he heard a voice. He was again, worried for his safety. Kind of stupid of him. But he didn't know where he would go to escape from the outside streets. He had no home after all. where would he go?

X X X He looked back at the person from behind, taking a few more steps back to give more distance between him and the person. He looked around. They seemed to be the only two inhabiting the streets at the moment. He stared, not speaking, waiting to see what the person would do next.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:44 am
AJ looked at Alexander quietly, not wanting to scare him away. She stepped further back, as if to say she meant no harm. "I'm sorry; I don't mean to scare you." She apologized, not going closer to him. "My name's AJ. What is yours?" She asked, her eyes on him kindly. She stayed back, not wanting to scare him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games