Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Bix
Proof of exam thread: Believe in the me that believe-
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY AND ALL <3<3
Any Y2 specifications?
Hair - Like dis

Clothes - More modern/combat focused and practical.
Specifics: underarmour style shirt, belt with utility pouches, sweet boots like in the pic, normal pants, archery gloves
I love what this artist did with his clothes

Coat - Sleeveless, closed up top like a combat vest, tan-brown trim/fade color, tan-brownish scarf
Idea - Idea - HAWKEYE VEST>.> .. basically what i mean by combat style :O ALSO.. I am not sold on the flowy bottom parts in the sketches so that can be played with.

Bow - The gold shaft should now be scaled like a snake. Still has red runic gems (size and location up to artist). Instead of being covered in feathers, there is a white feather-beaded talisman that hangs from the grip. To replace the feathers, his bow is now bladed. The blades are feather shaped, silver, and only located at the ends of the bow. (See this or this for practical logistics of the blades)

PLEASE NOTE:

Bix has short hair now. I know most people know.. but it's worth mentioning.
He also has a scar on his abdomen (should be hidden by clothes) and also burn scars over his back-up the back of his neck. Just worth mentioning.. though i doubt his art will be shirtless >.> I WOULDN'T MIND THO lawl
Bix also now has an arm tattoo. Around his right arm's bicep.. covers from shoulder to elbow.
Ref for tattoo - cept the snake is white-red instead of green.. and not half done lol

Mien >8

-Lil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Freya Brynhildr
Proof of exam thread: Chobi is best exam giver ever
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al.
Any Y3 specifications? Al gets to decide errything

Did you guys know I hate drawing wings? : D Why do you think I got rid of Hel's : |

Al is on this

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lattice
Proof of exam thread: In which Lattice learns to bargain with her Twin
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone is fine - It'd be neat if the same artist draws Lattice and Needle but it isn't like a desperate need.
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Arts

• Hair: Her hair is still super long and with bangs but now she tries to at least get it styled. Usually she enlists someone to do it if she can't do it herself. The artist may do anything they like with the hair just keep in mind that Lattice enjoys elegant hairstyles.
  • Tattoos: As usual she has the snake and holly design she came to school with. She also has a tattoo along her sides that is styled like this but instead of gears and machinery it is ink, holly, and snakes pouring out of the faux open skin (artist can decide how far it goes up her sides if they want it visible or what not).
  • Other Features: There is no 'set' or canon number of needles. Just she has none going through her hand and she might have a couple more extra. Hands and feet are always ink stained. Forever ink stained.
  • Clothing: Mask? Untouched. It stays the same. In color she likes reds (sometimes with blue accents cause habits die hard), style is pretty much up to you though she has been leaning toward corsets, skirts (or dresses with no sleeves) and even shoes! Though they feel strange and she often just goes barefoot most of the time. Accessories are fine but nothing gaudy - Lattice is a bit of a minimalist as far as accessories go.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/kuro  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Needle
Proof of exam thread: Here *A*
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone is fine - It'd be neat if the same artist draws both Needle and her Twin, Lattice (see post above mine!). It isn't a desperate need though!

Any Y2 specifications?
Needle Y1 Arts

Still has:
  • Long hair, no bangs
  • Tattoos (Original tattoos look like this!)
  • Needles in both arms (+ maybe a few more than pictured)
  • Mask (this will stay the same!)
  • Predominantly blue colour scheme (maybe with red accents because old habits die hard)

New things maybe?
  • More Tattoos of varying designs (but stay somewhat snake/holly/tribal please!)
  • No needle running through her hand.
  • Hairstyle...can be down, or a braid, or something simple in design.
  • Outfit...idk. I kind of like This type of dress (dress style/boots to a degree). Just...anything fancy-ish*, really? Muka gets her clothes now, so any sort of dress that is wide/open necked and sleeveless is good, maybe some very simple accessories (maybe with some owl feathers in said accessories?). : D TL;DR: It's up to you! 8D

* It'll probably be ink-stained anyway

/kuro again zoo permish granted  

Enoh Love
Crew

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Petro
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials participation
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) PACH, Onnie, Lil, Mitsu
Any Y3 specifications?
1.) Grim/serious business expression/body language and Tro's 18-19 by now.
2.) Hair is now colored silver and he no longer wears it in a ponytail but long and loose, reaching below his shoulders. Still has those three mane-spikes though.
3.) Artist is free to keep him in his Y2 bracers and bahag/loincloth or give him more armor, entirely up to you. But he'd be wearing something like this without the "bit"/mouth portion. It could be translated into a T-shaped metal band that ends at his human nose.
4.) LOTS of new scars (a good number from talons/claws/bladed weapons/sharp objects) of varying depth and severity. Most of them are on his back and upper arms, some on his chest and face, and the rest is liberally sprinkled on any possible exposed skin. Basically imagine something big with sharp teeth tried to turn Tro into a chew-toy. Don't forget the nock on his left ear. Also muscles.
5.) New tattoos. This is a basic idea of what I want with maybe some internal embellishments sorta like this on his torso and circular bands on his thighs and biceps/shoulders. Feel free to use this and this for ideas on the embellishments. Also take note that he still retains the Y2 tattoo. Artist is free to either "break" the new tattoo, or have it overlap, or incorporate the design. Just note that the Y2 tattoo cannot be completely covered over. And a simple ring/band tattooed on his right ring finger OwO

Reference: Year Two official Art
Year 1 and Year 2 tattoos
Just an idea

((updated as of 1/11/13))

Pach is picking up this up finally look who is a slow and lazy person god, do I even draw things anymore???  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Maritess
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) Peas, Lil, Mitsu, Zoo, iizbot, Nerpin, Kuro, chii, Syn
Any Y3 specifications?
1.) She still has long hair but the style is less formal/severe and more relaxed but still neat. Maybe braids like Cami from Street Fighter 8D
2.) Clothing-wise, the dichotomy is less distinct, though Tess would still prefer conservative clothing and Legs would still rock the sexy-wear just not as blatantly different as it is in Year 2. Also, she should be wearing a clear crystal pendant with a frozen, blue flower inside. I am not sure exactly how but I'd love it if the glowipede Cricket gave Tess can be seen. It basically turned into a glowipede tattoo similar to what Cricket herself has.
3.) Whole or severed is CC. Just note that if Tess is whole/merged with Legs, the fangs, straw-like tongue, and bat-wings all disappear and she would look more Reaper than Undead/Vampire (it's a trait of her specie). Expression-wise, a little more confident/in control?

IDEAS IDK BITTI IS BEST
User Image

((updated as of 3/2/13))

╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯- chii  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nightengale XIII
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials:

[EVENT PRP]
[EVENT - Sandcastle]
[Event - Trial of War]
[Trial of Death]

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoobey, Inu, Onion, Peasey, Peipur/Khel, Natsu, Al, Whoever wants too

Any Y3 specifications?

Either the second one, or the third one!

Adding this for Chii: [ADDS BELT]

Sorry I suck and couldn't find a good Ref!
Chimarii

chii comes to play the MUSIC OF THE NIIIIIIIIGHT okay bye  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:32 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Johnny Danger
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Imp, Bili, cheshire, zoobey, peas, onnie, scy, synovvu (did I spell that right SORRY LOL)
Any Y2 specifications? He has a gold tooth now (thanks to Danny) and uh. Key thematic elements are douche and the 80's.

*NOTE: I HAD A PROBLEM FINDING THE HORSEMAN META THREADS SO IF AN ADMIN SEES THIS HALP or alternatively I will c** 2 u and axe about it tyvm

User Image

Bitti is touchin a super star!  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sparrow Heartreed
Proof of exam thread: You're a Reaper, Sparrow!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, King, Mitsu, Chesh, the veggie twins, Zoo, Natsu, PeiKhel
Any Y3 specifications?

> Y2 Art!

> In Y3, he's got longer hair that's pulled back at the base of his neck with a ribbon like this!

> I'd love him in some peacock colored clothes make him look like he swallowed an exotic inkjar - his prom outfit is a good representation. Again, he's very neat, tailored, and pulled-together. Very elegant and collected, long coats, gloves, cravats, pocket-watches, light ruffles.

> Both ears are pierced, but with just small studs in each ear.

> He should be smirking / smiling please!

> The scythe should be longer, the handle a bit thicker and more ornate, still with shadows curling off of it. This is a good representation of how the shadows looks!

> I'd love it if Wren's pin (sorry, I couldn't find the original of it! D: ) could also be visible somewhere, like pinned somewhere. <:

> The brand that Medea placed on the Initiated students is visible above Sparrow's left eye, on his forehead. His hair covers most of it, but it's still visible.

Al is on this

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Solia Delacroix
Proof of exam thread: NA/ Enroll
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Nerp, Um, someone who can do ladiez that are not tall, busty, but still rly girl?
Any Y2 specifications? This is considered to be growth going from Israfel- She is a new hunter, not intermediate or full hunter. Basic trainee.
Division: Death
Eye Colour: dark brown
Hair Colour/Style: Light brunette, braided and then wrapped into a bun. She has a hair clip that has a bluebird feather+pearls (small clip not huge)
Skin Colour: white, lightly tan SHE'S LIKE A BEACH BUM CHICK OR SOME s**t
Clothing Style/Colours: white Ruffled blouse, black tight/skinny jeans, shoes. Style of watch (right hand) Pendant that hangs off of black choker.
I do not have a coat picked out as of yet and hoping artist can help with that u-u
Idk if I want her to get sunglasses b/c why not. If the artist wants to take some liberties ummmmm idk. I am going to be picky as hell when it comes to her weapon though ngl u-u
Weapon: Longbow, silver/blue gradient with black stripes (similar to a bluejay), a vibrant blue rose at one end with blade 'feathers' at the other.

NPOLL.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Yǐn Cáng
Proof of exam thread: Trauma
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Peas, Onnie, King, Lil, Solil, Inu, Nerp, Stae, Al, Scy, Egg, Zoo, Pach because I just can't bear to leave you off the list entirely
Any Y3 specifications? Y1 Art, Y2 Art (Pale green eyes, short brown hair, olive skintone)

Notable Y3 physical changes: Yin’s left hand (back): This demon mark is more like a tattoo than anything. Black, flame shaped, a ring of black goes completely around his pinkie. Yin is also fully grown, physically he's 5'7"ish and fit/toned. And then of course, wings (but green) These are situated on his lower back (buttwings hurr) and they are capable of flight so size accordingly?

Other than that, there is a fair bit of freedom with his mantis bits. He always chooses to have antennae, but he has free range over his shapeshifting so if if you want to play with it or are really uncomfortable with an mantis attribute it can probably be shifted! Teeth if visible or razor sharp (yay carnivores!)

Clothing wise, also some freedom here. It needs to be Asian-influenced, natural colored, and something that he could wear and still do martial arts in. I am also still pathetically in love with Pach's concept sketch where he had long sleeves. Idea fodder? Also I love the idea of adding in nature influenced clothing, like the clothing/armor in Epic or fabric that looks like wood like in this art.

And regardless of what he's wearing and whether or not it matches, he now has a scarf exactly like Nurse Cricket's and he is going to wear it until there is an intervention. Probably would wear it as a scarf, but it could maybe be incorporated elsewhere in the outfit?

I'm pretty chill with artistic things, SORRY FOR THE INFO DUMP :'D

((Edited a few clothing ideas as of 11/24))

To seduce u till I'm done -- nppol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kettil Blacke (GO)
Proof of exam thread: Punishment and Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, InuMitsu, synnovu, Lil, or anyone else that wants to. Too many awesome people to nammmeee. ;A;
Any Y2 specifications?
YEAR ONE

Kettil
- Hair: Still no longer in dreadlocks, do whatever you want with them stylewise. Beads, small braids, more feathers, whatever. Owl skull can either still be in his hair or relocated to his belt. Hair goes down to about his waist. Possible Ref 1 | Possible Ref 2 | Inspiration/Ref | Inspiration/Hair "Texture" Ref | Inspiration/Hair "Texture" Ref 2
- Tattoos: Arm tattoos still present. Up to the artist if they wish to add some sort of tribal/native american style tattoos to his chest area. You can even add markings to his face (not a tattoo but more like paint and the like).
- Outfit: THREE OUTFITS TO CHOOSE FROM! YAY Artist is also free to mix and match them a bit! Add accessories, do whatever! (Personal favorite is the bottom half of #3 and top half of #1. Just do whatever you want, dood.)
- Important Jewelry: Bracelet Freya made. It has black, green, and blue beads and has Freya's pin in the center, somewhere there is also a pink bead hidden. He usually wears it on his right wrist.
- Other: Want to add ear piercings? Go for it. He's a bit taller, still grins like an idiot but it's alright to pull it back into a 'nothing bothers me' sort of serene smile. He's just sweet, good natured, and wishes well for others. Somewhere under all that broils a wicked temper but we don't talk about that until it rears its ugly head, it takes a bit before it shows.

Endzela
- She's grown bigger, maybe she looks a bit more majestic or even menacing in some cases. Up to the artist which route they want to go. She's starting to get to her more full grown phase.
- Feel free to give her something more, maybe a small piece of 'armor' or whatever is allowed. Just have fun with her. Kettil is more than happy to give her jewelry (aka Shinies) to wear about her talons or legs or even on her head or neck as long as they don't weigh her down or hinder her.
- Flying, perched, whatever you want to do with her placement is fine. Just know it is very important for her to be present with him since he's rarely without her around.

Essentially the artist can do what they want, how they want.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Thanatos
Proof of exam thread: hi i am an exam from june
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Scy, Onnie, Al, Mitsu, Egg, peoplewhocandrawrealmanandsnake
Any Y2 specifications? This is his Year 1 art. See that confident look on his face? That pretty much sums up his personality.

Bitti did some awesome clothing concepts for Thana; I think that the first and second ones are those that he would wear more often. His dressing is usually formal, with fur and buttons and what-nots. Think Fall runway fashion meets military, with jackets and boots and sexy men. I'm leaving the final design up to the artist though! <3

His hair hadn't changed that much; still in dreads, but feel free to come up with how he wears them. Note that his hair comes in two different shades of browns~ It's easily forgotten/missed!

His familiar, Biskoto, hadn't grown all that much because she's already huge. The pattern on her body = skeletal pattern. She's also a feathered viper, if you were wondering about the "spikes" on her body; they're actually just special scales. She's usually nested on his shoulders, and pretty much acts as his conscience.

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alexander
Proof of exam thread: Pass here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, King, Scyerline, Zoo, Lil, Nerp, Pach, Inu, Imp, Chiiiii~
Any Y3 specifications? Okay so outfit wise I'm happy with just about anything, as long as he's wearing a tie with a skull clip on the knot. Bitti did some awesome concepts of outfits that Alexander would wear here, but I'm not picky and leave it up to colorist choice. The skull clip on his tie contains his horsemen's initiate distortion crystal, which is red, so if a red glow can be seen from the eye sockets of the skull that would be awesome (like here) He has a lost clans symbol on the back of his right hand, so he will normally wear a fingerless glove to cover it, or long sleeves with thumb holes. I would prefer if shoes were still a no go as he really does not wear them often. Wrist bands, can be leather, spiked, or just fabric, he likes to wear things around his wrists.

Hair wise he is back to his Y1 style like this, except he still has the black streaks like this

Oh look I have better hair refs now: Who's a pretty zomboil , hip poppin?

He is missing his left eye so if that could be covered by his hair that would be great since he styles his hair to intentionally cover the empty socket.

He's pretty much still a pretty messy guy so tears in clothes or bloodstains/splatters are fine. He has stitches on his arms as seen in his Y2 art here and he still has the stitches around his neck as well. Usual rot like darkening of the skin in areas, again I leave that up to the artist. Skeletal left leg is only up to the knee. Not picky on facial expressions/mood, as he can shift from very happy, smiley, laid back to incredibly tense, angry, and scary very quickly.

This boy is 6'3" and scrawny

I believe that is everything!

edited Nov.22/2012

zoo is determined to pick this one up okkk  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mac
Proof of exam thread: Heeeeere
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al~
Any Y3 specifications?
Weapon is now an oar. Still a jerkface, but a jerkface with a haircut? idk idk

I know I shouldn't, but I must.  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games