Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"Well then, you're a wry thing aren't you? But what was I to expect from the isolationist village. You are military geniuses enough, but to pull the wool over your eyes. You'd have to think us fools to even attempt such, Master Satetsu. What information we do have on you comes on words of days long past, a village rife with Fuuinjutsu experts and vicious, visceral, combatants. In some parts you're even believed to be savages who can discern lies just by watching those who would lie to you. You bring me here, among corpses I don't know, and expect me to lie to you in a place that is probably so loaded in Fuuin that I would become one of these corpses if I tried to lie to you. I'd be wading the shores of Naraka for even thinking to try that tryst.

But Buddha forsake me, you are ever the stoic. Your every word is trying, to enrage, to call me out and catch me in a backpedaled statement or an outright falsity. I'll tell you honest, I am no liar. My oath was to Honour and the Sword before it came to the Hokage, as I told Shinsetsu Noctis, as I told Uchiha Masaru, as I will inform Ibara if he too hasn't learned. Such I shall tell you too, Sanshi. I tread the path of the Shinobi in honouring my ancestors and my people, whoever I choose those people to be. I would not come here to lie to you, if we had sanctioned such an action, I would tell you who, why, and when the action was sanctioned. I would even place out a list of known matteriel used for the action if I had it. But here you have me, an empty handed man, waiting for your trust. I take it Howaido had a hard enough time earning it, I suppose then, so too shall I."
Masahiro spoke, eyes ever clear, if not seeming disinterested in the general Hatake way.

He adjusted his stance slightly, looking Sanshi over as he caught wind of the man behind the mask, slowly peeling away, he hoped, into the mind of the Guardian of Sunagakure.

"So tell me, what do you really want of me. You already know I've told you my truth."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-Ko

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The stoic san stood firm for a minute letting the air settle for a minute. Then, ever so slightly a small smirk would arise in his face. His voice was more animate this time, less mechanical.

"What is truth? A discernable consensus of sensations and events? Then truth is the product of our combined realities. Reality, as you know, is based on our perception. So to be able to control ones truth is to control their reality, and to control their perception is to control their truth."

The sannin would approach the man and poke him in the forehead, transferring the information of the clearly doctored memory of the ambushing ninja. He had never suspected for a moment it was konoha.

"What if I told you Everything you know is a lie? That everything you know and hold dear is wrong in some form Or way, and that your existence thus far has been an illusion you continually tell yourself? How would you handle that? You see...the true art of illusion doesn't cone in the form of chakra or magical conjuring. Illusion is just as simple as being the water that bends light to hide the treasure in the deep. The more the try to fight to find it, the deeper they find themselves.

San would begin to put the bodies and effects away, his usual darker tone returning.

"You keep speaking of "truth," but you don't even know what that is."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"To quote the Buddha, Master Satetsu, in two things. 'In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.' Thusly to know truth we must not find it in anger or in search of ourselves, but in search of what truly lies beneath. The second would go as such. 'There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.' So even if I were to only now begin my search of the real truth, I have at least prevented myself from being mistaken entirely.

To be honest though, I have long believed that everything is an illusion. The Buddha teaches this, as everything is, as you say, our perception and perception is easily swain and gnarled by the perception of others. The question inside all of this, however, is as you see the path, do you walk it? Do you truly believe that you know truth, and as such have you come to the conclusion that you alone are right, or that truth will inevitably be denied so long as we perceive to know it?"
Masahiro inquired in return, smiling as he took in the knowledge that Sanshi passed along.

"If we are done here, Satetsu Sanshi, may we move on somewhere else? I would assume you not to enjoy having me in your morgue amongst your other corpses."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-Ko

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
User Image

San simply starred blankly as the hatake spoke. His ramblings of the Buddha, while informative, seemed empty. Once the bodies were away, he would project his intensity in his statement again.

"Respect the Buddha and the gods without relying on them for help. There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom...and you seem to know quite a lot. "

Placing a hand on the hatake the duo would disappear.

[Exit to residence]

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James lead the team through the streets of Suna and up to the lovely building they kept as VOID headquarters.. James walked up to the great building first, letting the automated defenses register him and allow the group to pass.

"This is going to b an exciting moment for the two of you if Sanshi has in mind what I am fairly certain he does. It should be an exciting next couple of days."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:11 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Oh you mean more fun than the time we get trained?" Knives chuckled behind his face cover as he went in with James and Ayame. Knives had one of the oddest senses of humor that was for sure.

"But then again, anything he comes up with is exciting and/or interesting to say the least." he chuckled darkly again

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame put her hands behind her head and stretched as they walked, "Well then, this is new." Daichi nodded and walked along with the crew sniffing around the new place. He nudged Knives in the back of the knee basically asking for petting. "Daichi leave Knives alone," she smiled, "You don't have to be petted 24/7." Daichi just smiled.

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 am
Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

After being hung on with the sheer immense number of bullshit inbetween his transit from the office to the HQ, San could finally make his appearance. He would meet the team in the entry hall of the large building, and begin to talk as he lead them through the selection process.

"Several Years ago after the Jufuku and Jashin Crisis, A partner of mine known as Ganchou noticed a severe limitation in Suna's abilities to mobilize our warriors in case of a crisis, particularly our black ops units ANBU and Oinin. Back when Mamoru was the Kazekage, he okayed our little expirement, and Ganchou started to do the creation...while i wrote the systems and curriculum. As such, Versatile Operations was created. "

San would first lead the trio to the mask room, a particularly creepy room with eyeless faces staring back at them. Thses masks were custom fit and custom made, and where a little more ornate than ANBU and Oinin mask. While this seemed interesting that a secretive ninja cast would use ornate features, San would explain thoughts behind them.

"These will be your new masks. Indeed, they are more unique and ornate in color, shape and design, and that was done on purpose. As of this moment, in terms of national security, you hold rank over all the others outside of this organization. You are now leaders and organizers, field commanders during a crisis. When you appear, your skill set and strategic ability should be able to instantly take control of a situation. and insure success."

San would pass through the armory with various assorted weapons and things. Nothing looked too out of the ordinary, just typical creations of Bast and Sanshi. The trio would see millenius working the forge, his blank face emotionless face simply staring at them as they passed through. Their next stop was the cloak room.

"You are all to select at least one cloak. Not only does this hide your movements, but it also serves as another weapon in the right hands. This cloak is also to serve as a reminder and a training tool, that in capable hands...anything can become a weapon. Open your minds to know this truth, and explore with your intent. "

Finally, the team made it to the offices. San would stop short before entering, showing them a very specific hand mudra fr them to hold.

"upon recieving this rank and entering this organization, it is expected of you to be capable in every single situation. Being inadiquetly prepare, giving up, and excuses no longer belong to you. You are to erase these from your vocabularies. The only thing you guys know as ninja now...is success. now repeat after me...

"We must combat the gaping maw, to fill a vacuum void for the safety, security, and stability of our home. We shall serve with honor and integrity, without fear, and push beyond the bounds of our own short comings and limitations. Without desire and without regret, we are ready to serve with no tales, no records, and no praise for our sacrifices, decisions, and deeds. When all else fails: we dont. We are the Winds of VOID."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame and Daichi followed the group as they walked through the various rooms. Daichi tilted his head to the side at Millenius, wondering what he was exactly, then just shook his head and walked on. Ayame looked around throughout the building. She had never been allowed in the place but had seen it when she was small. When San started speaking again she did as she was told, even Daichi joined in. "We must combat the gaping maw, to fill a vacuum void for the safety, security, and stability of our home. We shall serve with honor and integrity, without fear, and push beyond the bounds of our own short comings and limitations. Without desire and without regret, we are ready to serve with no tales, no records, and no praise for our sacrifices, decisions, and deeds. When all else fails: we don't. We are the Winds of VOID." Ayame and Daichi then looked at each other and she scratched him under the chin, "Well come on then buddy." She walked over to James, "Find me whenever you're done here if you please I need to speak with you. I'll be at the academy." She said walking back towards the various rooms she grabbed a cloak that was black with blue trimming. She then went back through the mask room and Daichi grabbed one off the wall taking it to her, "This one? Really?" Daichi barked and she took the mask.
She then left the building and headed for the academy.
{EXIT}

✧I can hear it calling again
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James, having happily delivered the two into the VOID, Set out himself for the academy. He had a long list of things that needed doing, and he had several very important conversations to make.

James needed to find his son, and the mother of his cloned child.

"I'll be in the academy if you all need me."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives repeated the words of the VOID, the words that were binding and placed him above all others in the village. It seems even with the demon in him he had achieved that which he had been fighting for for the longest time. He looked at San, "So you're saying we've got two of these things now huh?" He asked the other mask sliding out of his sleeve and into his hands as he went looking through the other masks and cloaks.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame poofed in beside Daichi who wrapped himself tighter around the young woman. Ayame went up to San and looked him in the eyes. "Look here, I understand she cam from the outside but her scent says scared, tired, and hungry, she has been through a trauma and the least you could do is let her get some food and water. Daichi trusts her and she hasn't said a word. Which leads me to believe she is not going to talk. Daichi doesn't protect the enemy San and I am Kazekage. Not you. It is about damn time someone listens to me besides the new nin and Daichi. I'm done." She said all of this in an even tone not even sounding like she was mad just diplomatic. Inside though she was thoroughly and utterly pissed. She was tired of being stepped on. "You are a senior nin and doing what is best for the village I know. I am not an idiot. Just ya know what not everyone is out to get us you paranoid old man." Ayame grumbled then walked over to the woman moving some hair out of her face. She was being as gentle as she could as if handling a small china doll.
Daichi nuzzled Kaiju and licked her hand,
"This is my tamer and the kazekage Ayame. She won't hurt you and as of right now is acting like a mother wolf." Daichi said as Ayame raised and eyebrow at him. She chuckled then sighed, "I have water and a bag of snacks for you. You do not have to speak if you don't wish to. Ayame held out the water and bag for her to take, "You are safe here little one. San is just a grumpy paranoid old man, but he is a great teacher. San you will leave her be." Ayame said holding on to the girl and Daichi then summoning them back to the office.
{EXIT}
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1885
██████Stamina: 1115
██████✧Chakra: 1885
██████✧Stamina: 1115

Passives: Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration with San, Knives, James, Theodin, or Daichi: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank
ANBU Armor
Medium Specialty Armor
Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
Silent Soles

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image
Another squash. The infiltrator was toying with her, Bast just knew it. They knew she was onto their trail and they were leaving out dummy plants to throw her off the scent. There was no pumpkin in this high-security facility, she was certain, so she left before her cat was jeopardized by the security systems.

Pumpkin Army Size: 5.
Pieces of Information: 2.
Squash Army Size: 2.

Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

Bast walked right up to the VOID Headquarters--a place seldom visited--and found a pumpkin right there in the front yard. She claimed it and immediately had a flash, a vision of the horrors that Cactus Bast might be inflicting at this very moment. She knew where she must go, but would she get there in time?

Pumpkin Army Size: 10.
Pieces of Information: 3.
Squash Army Size: 5.

Mattysandwich

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:11 pm
Ergo War

Sand streams started to sliver by the feet of Bastet. They moved as though commanded, and they moved away from a force fifty feet away. This figure, wrapped from head to toe in ancient bandages, crept over to the woman through disjointed body movements. At first it walked on all fours, but then it reverted to a bipedal form. It was hungry for flesh, and in its sight was the warrior immune to time. She was the ideal target. The sands in the area obeyed the mummy's silents instructions. A sandstorm rose like a tidal wave to crash upon Bastet. If Bastet did not dodge or counter then the sand would incase her and break every bone in her body. It was up to her to figure out how best to deal with this threat.

(Sand Funeral (Whatever that technique was which Gaara tried to kill Kimimaru with): A-ranked)

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff