Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy was in the process of bringing Roanan his payment, a glass of cold milk for his throat, and a roast beef sandwich from the small kitchenette in the back as Misery had instructed.

Though she paused in front of him having caught the tail end of his phone call.

"Need to go?" she asked tilting her head," I can pack this to go." she suggested.

in the sky…

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 pm
(@ Drunken_Ninja: Oh my! The street has the same name as Ezra's last name!)

"♪♫Whəⁿ I Rΰιə тħə W¤гιd, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra let go of the wash cloth as Lucy took it from his hands. She was so pretty, he thought, and so kind and sweet. He wish more people could be like her." I'll bring it in tomorrow."Ezra said in a very soft tone. He walked with her as she gave Roanan his food." We should play again,"Ezra stated hoping that he would agree and want to play some more.

Ezra loved to play his drums. Ever since he was a young boy he has played them. He was somewhat of a geek when it came to music, it was one of the few things that gave him joy in life. He was even in the marching band in high school, most people thought he was a losers for doing it but he loved it more than anything. He never talks about it much. Only if someone ask.
" Lucy, since the others have left and I'd rather not be alone right now, may I please help around the cafe? I can give the customers their drinks and food. You don't have to pay me."Ezra lightly smiled as he waited for her answer.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

BaritoneGoddess

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 pm
((I can honestly say that it was the most coincidental thing. I was trying for a name and put together random stuff and that came out.))

Roanan shook his head, sliding his cell back into his pocket. "No, I'm...okay. I guess. Seems my father has had enough of my things in his house now that I'm not living there..." He adjusted the tuning on his guitar while he spoke, chin resting on his guitar. It looked as though the young man had aged 10 years in just a few short minutes. When his fingers returned to playing, the song seemed to match his mood. "The only issue is that I have no more room in my apartment. At this point, all that was left in his house was my electric guitar and amp..." He sighed, sounding like someone who had just been tossed out like a wet rag. "Oh well...I'll just...make space, I guess."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Ezra looked over at Roanan as he talked, then looked back at Lucy in a way like he was trying to erase what he had just said to her." You should have a garage sale if you need more room, and if you still don't have enough room I have a huge empty house that I doubt will ever fill up." He almost whispered in a soft parenting voice. Ezra finished wiping up the mess, and went to sit back down. He was so confused by all that had gone on. He felt bad for almost ignoring Roanan, but he didn't want to leave Lucy hanging. He decided to just tap on the table with his drumsticks to the beat of Roanans guitar playing. Still tapping his sticks he walked over to Lucy and whispered," can I still help?" Not knowing if she would say yes or not. He didn't want to ask too many questions so he remained silent until someone said something to him.

BaritoneGoddess

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy put the drink and sandwich down on the table behind Roanan and patted him on the shoulder.
"Sounds harsh." She rubbed sympathetically, and looked up at Ezra as he offered to help.

She laughed and shook her head no. "Nah if you help me anymore I won't have a job left to do."

"Roanan, are you going to be able to move it? I can drive you if you like! Misery would totally let me off early for a good deed. She's like that." Lucy nodded in acknowledgement of her own statement.

in the sky…

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Ezra slightly blushed when Lucy said she wouldn't have a job left to do. He really hoped that she didn't see him blush. He looked back at Roanan" Please let me give you a hand. I would hate to know that you have no room, and like I said my house is huge, and very empty. I won't mind a few extra things."Ezra looked back over to Lucy and felt that he couldn't stop blushing. He felt like he had a silly crush that he shouldn't have. Putting his things away, except his drumsticks, Ezra eyed Roanan. Roanan looked as thought he had aged ten years. ' Poor guy.'

BaritoneGoddess

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Roanan blinked. His face turned, left, right, left again, right again. So much was happening. Even he was surprised at the offers. Hell, he had just met these two, yet one was offering to help and the other was offering him space. So much was going on that his playing ground to a halt. A tear ran down his face before he knew it. Though he would never admit to it and would just shrug it off with a smile at those who asked, he was actually quite stressed about his living arrangement. Not only did he have his things to deal with, but he didn't exactly have a lot of room to work with. "Thanks...I'll take all the help I can get..." He said quietly, wiping his cheek. He cleared his throat, trying to make sure that his voice didn't crack. "I'm in the apartment building on New Reddick Street. I'm in that studio on the 2nd floor..." He said, hoping that they would recognize the place that he was talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

"Ahhh I'm more of a landmark person, but don't worry! Lucy piped up "I'm pro at asking directions." She looked over her shoulder to see if Misery was busy and saw an opening.

"In fact I'll go ask Miz right now. Be right back." she sailed off in her usual manner and leant on the counter to ask Misery her questions.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Ezra slightly smiled at Roanan, but not knowing where he was talking about he asked,"Is that over by Portland? Sorry, but it doesn't sound familiar." Still holding his drumsticks he pushed up his glasses using them. As he waited for Lucy to come back he lightly tapped a soft and quite beat. It was a simple cadence, but he liked it. Putting down his sticks and taking a big gulp of his cappuccino he almost spilled it all over his olive green v-neck shirt and his dark grey button-up. When luckily he didn't he gave out a sigh of relief and slowly put his coffee down. He didn't want to have to make Lucy clean up yet another mess.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel found herself wondering back to the cafe, absently walking, tears dripping from her eyes as she moved. She took a deep breath as she moved into the cafe, moving back over to the table she'd been at earlier. Her eyes were red and puffy as she walked, taking a deep breath. The move had pushed her parents a little too far - her sister pulled one of her stupid moves, and her parents were in a huge fight. Ash had left before they could notice she'd come home; she was hoping that if they thought she was lost, they'd stop fighting. She pulled out her sketch book immediately, beginning to draw storm clouds.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Roanan's guitar slipped out of his lap and he leaned it against the table, shaking his head to Ezra. "It is somewhere in this town...I can't remember how to get there, though. Maybe someone from here knows where..." Roanan heard footsteps, an all too familiar sniffle, and the sound of someone sitting in the seat Ashriel had been sitting in. And, just like that, all thoughts about his own problems vanished. He leaned forward and reached out, his hand finding Ashriel's. "Hey...You alright?" He felt the girl's palm and wrist. A look of uncertainty crossed his face as he quietly asked, "Ashriel, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Ezra quickly moved over to Ashriel, wanting to hold her like she was a child. He didn't get close enough to touch her only to put his hand on her drawing pad. He crouched so he meet eye to eye with her."You are not alright, I know that look."Ezra decided it would be safe to put his hand on her cheek letting her know that she was safe."Oh, please stop crying."

BaritoneGoddess

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm
* An FYI to everyone I am Vampire_Aribelle, but I have changed my name to BaritoneGoddess! I am still the same person, just a different name!*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 am
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel looked up at Roanan when he spoke, her eyes gazing at him. "Y-y-yeah." She stammered in answer to his words, flushed. She turned to look at Ezra, wiping her tears away. Silently, her thoughts focused on counting by threes to one hundred. Her tears slowly stopped, but it was apparent that she was still upset. "I'll be f-f-fine." She stuttered out softly before looking at the males again. Was she telling them, or herself? She wasn't sure. A hiccup left her lips. Her eyes stared at Ezra, biting her lip as she held her pencil. He was covering her sketchpad - her distraction from the world. She didn't say anything more, just stared down at her drawing, which was only the outline of a dark cloud.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100