Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Allison made it home just as her Uncle was opening the door to call her to come in. "Oh, there you are. It's getting dark. You should come inside. We're going to eat Daniel's leftover birthday cake," he said.
Daniel's birthday was a couple days before Allison had moved in. It was at his birthday that Uncle Tony suggested she move in with him.
"Nice! I'm in," Allison replied excitedly. She was in a surprisingly better mood.

Aiyden had nothing to do. He wanted to scare someone. He wanted to cause trouble. he was allowed to do that. Maybe not legally, but he was allowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 pm
Peter was walking home from the station, it had been a hard day. heartless cases were not only growing in number but in many cases escelating in violence. He was on his way home, he himself was fortunately spared from dealing with any heartless, just a few burgleries, a street theft, a minor case of arson. But nothing big like what the heartless were doing. He walked past the sound of voices but didn't take note, he was on his way home, shift over. No way was he getting invovled with more than he had too.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm
Elizabeth smiled up at Henry, extatic. "I honestly don't know..." she answered truthfully. When h let her lead the way she kept hold of his hand as she showed him through the maze of garments and clothes. Her face was still pink, and she foun that she was also out of breath when they reached the door back into her room. She turned off all of the lights and locked the doors as the exited the building. "So.." she began, and they were carressed by the warm night air. "that was... fun." Elizabeth laughed sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 pm
Henry laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Heh, yeah," he managed. It felt like he was blushing. That annoyed him. "What do you want to do now? There's not much to do in this dark street," he said, hinting that they should go somewhere else.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm
Elizabeth thought that she could see Henry blush. This made her laugh quietly as she said, "I'll follow you. I already took you someplace... now it's your turn." She pushed him lightly, urging him on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 pm
He came up blank. He couldn't think of anywhere to take her. She said this was her sanctuary. I can show her mine.
"I'll take you to my 'sanctuary,' if you promise not to make fun of me for it. Or tell the cops," he said seriously. He looked straight at her eyes, pleading for her to promise she wouldn't say anything.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm
Elizabeth took a cautious step backwards, her dark eyes wide. "Is it really that bad...? If it is, I can't promise that I won't..." she didn't think she could tell the police anything about him. "Is it bad enough that I would need to tell the police?" she asked, looking down at her shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm
He thought for a moment. "That depends. Do you consider going into an abandoned building to get there bade enough to tell the cops?" He was hoping she didn't. he couldn't think of anything conspicuous he could turn into that could fly her there.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm
Elizabeth let out all of her breath in a woosh. "What a relief..." she whispered, running her fingers through her long hair. "I thought you were going to say that your sanctuary was in some drug house or something..." she turned to him. "Let's go." Elizabeth smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm
Henry took her hand and pulled here away from the main part of town. Before long they arrived at an old abandoned building. It reached high in the air, but not too high.
Henry turned and smiled at Elizabeth. "Follow me, and watch where you step," he warned. He took her hand once more and led her through the vacant building.
Unfortunately, the elevator didn't work, so they would have to climb the stairs. He stopped at the edge of the stairs and looked between them and Elizabeth. "It's a long way up. Maybe ten or so floors," he informed her, wondering if she still wanted to go in.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Elizabeth had a huge smile on her face the entire time that his warm hand held hers. When they reached the building, and he told her the news, she took a deep breath, and hummed as she began the walk up the stairs. When she turned to him, she asked, "So are you coming or what?" and continued the tune under her breath. She was a dancer. She could handle it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Henry smiled wide, catching up with her and taking her hand once more. After those ten flights of stairs, they finally reached the roof. This was what he wanted to show her.
"Here we are," he muttered. The wind tossed his hair around. He loved the wind, it comforted him. "This is my sanctuary. And empty rooftop with nothing but the wind. What do you think?" he asked, spreading his arms out in the gentle-ish breeze.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 pm
Elizabeth watched as the wind blew his hair out of his face. She smiled and walked over to the edge... but not too close. She looked out, and all the way to the horizon all she could see was lights. City lights, and cars and people and... the whole world. It was great. She felt free as the wind whipped her hair and her dress all around her. "This is amazing... I want to get closer to the edge." Slowly, she grabbed his hand and inched towards the world below her. "Don't let me fall, okay?" She wasn't that close to the edge, but hights startled her a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:00 pm
"I would never let you fall," Henry whispered as he held her hand tight, watching her lean towards the protective, waist-high wall to look over. He smiled as the wind whipped their hair about their faces. Wind and Elizabeth. This place is officially perfect.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm
Eventually, Elizabeth let go of Henry's hand and placed both of her hands on the wall. She let out a slow deep breath, and smiled. "Yeah.... it's beautiful, that's for sure. I don't know if I've ever seen anything this beautiful in person." She was suddenly reminded of her show that night. "Do you know what show I"m doing right now...?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff