Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Gamma looked at alpha " calm your jets alpha your not her father" he said with a frown " you may be the oldest and our leader but their are times when we all have our own things to do" he said " Omega just wants to be alone for a while thats all" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm
Eliza opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced when Nyx appeared once more, adding to Alpha's otherwise very foul mood. Eliza stepped forward, reaching to touch Michael's shoulder and reaffirm with calming words. However, she slipped on the slushy she had dropped and went tumbling towards the floor, a screech escaping her throat.  

Sardonic Excitement

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 pm
"I think the hardware store has some." he said in a snarky tone. He got up and hobbled over toward his desk. When he sat back down he put the ice pack back on his leg. "You don't have to stay here you know. Just don't make those burns worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes rolled her eyes, sighing as she listened to Haus. After a moment, she spoke. "You seem ticked that I'm here. Tell you what. I'll leave and go back and yell at random people firing wrong at the range if you tell my why I'm here. I still have no clue." Her arms moved to lift herself up, her head spinning with the dizziness. She moved to stand up only to fall right back down.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm
User ImageHe turned on Gamma. "Watch yourself. I will not hesitate to correct your tone myself." He growled and raised a hand in threat. He wasn't trying to be their father, he was trying to keep them all safe! especially after he tore off Omega's arm. It haunted him. Now they all give him attitude like they are superior. How many times must he put them in place.

He turned when his handler fell. Bending down he asked her if anything hurt. Somewhere this stress was being stored for him to contemplate later. He had to deal with Gamma, Omega, and now this. He wasn't good at splitting his attention between people.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Eliza winced as she sat up, careful not to gar her wrist, holding it against her chest. "I-I'm fine...ow.." the last was uttered as she carefully stood, cheeks flushed. She moved her arm behind her back, readjusting her bag with the other hand. "Maybe I shouldn't tag along. I-I don't appear to be much help at the moment.."  

Sardonic Excitement

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am
Gamma looked at alpha for a second and frowned at him " i'd like to see you try lover boy" he said in a dead tone he was sick of alpha always correcting people who didn't need to be corrected  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Haus looked at Ashes and said, "I'm ticked that my leg is hurting more than usual but that has nothing to do with you. You are here because you were knocked out by a vent grate that was launched by an angst-y teen. Also, try moving a little slower, let the dizzy spell fade before standing. If you want an Ibuprofen, you're gonna have to come and get it."  

Guardian Sol

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes sighed as Haus spoke. Her eyes looked over at him, not really caring about much. "A vent grate? You know, that gives me an idea for a gun..." After a moment, she remembered the leader's order again. "That I can't begin on today. Darn it." She huffed, sitting up a bit more slowly now. "You know, you can be rather cruel sometimes." She commented with a smirk, showing that she wasn't actually in any sort of pain. "Don't you have a meeting to go to?" She commented, her own town snarky now. She was ticked that she was told to take the day off.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 am
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"Now who's fault is it exactly that I am missing an arm Alpha? They almost put me down like an animal, but they decided they spent too much money to do that." Nyx suddenly growled, her eyes turning cold.

"I'm going out to do the regular assignments I am given every week, check out new humans that we may make business transactions with next week those that don't give in this week will be visited next week by Gamma." The omega told him, seeming to soften back to her normal state once she got control of herself. "If you and your clumsy human are so set on coming Alpha, then I suggest you at least hurry up." She said as she headed back towards the transports.

I don't want to do this anymore....

((Sorry, got my wisdom teeth ripped out yesterday))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm
((Man that sucks.))

"You can still right down notes," Haus said, "And yes, I do have a meeting to be at. I'm just getting ready." He didn't move from his chair, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm
((good motivation to hurt people with T.T))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm
((Whaaa?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm
((Everyone is angry with alpha XD ill post in a bit, i just gotta work my way up past angry...))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm
User ImageHe scowled at the two deltas and stormed off. No wonder he never felt regret over Omega's arm until now. Spoiled brat didn't deserve it. Not caring about what would happen, complaining that individually they might get captured, then taking attitude when Alpha proposed a solution. He scoffed and walked right out of the front door.

Some say that walking out the front door of the Company was dangerous and that you would have to be insane without permission. Alpha didn't care anymore and was confident he was safe from them. The company that is. He soon found his way to a dark alley and sat to stew. He let his anger flow like a fountain and roared.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games