Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am
Regina

User Image

Regina suddenly had the mental image of a kitten in a kitchen apron wigging it's furry butt at her and winking, and she choked back a laugh. She knew Sam had something to do with it and saw her sneaking soup. An impish grin slid onto her face and she made the broth move away from the bowl and back into pot, a part of it growing a hand and shaking a finger at the fire guardian. She gave her a playful smile and nodded to Cider and sat in siolence, her head throbbing. Cider? Perhaps I just over used my element in a.. negative way yesterday.... You know it always makes me feel bad the next day or so....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

Cider was surprised that Regina was still
there, considering the pain she was in.

I know, kiddo... I'll see you out back in
five minutes...

So saying, she began steeping the tea,
the scent of licorice cut with lavender
wafting up in her face pleasantly.

Good-naturedly, but still with some vague
sense of annoyance, she sent a thought
to Samantha:

I like kittens as much as the next person.
But I'll thank you not to send them
covered in candy and roses. It's... a little
disturbing.

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm
((so my circumstances have changed for the worse, i still have no internet and i've been using the local Mcdonalds for Wifi... and i cant get up here much, so im not sure whsn i can post again. I suppose Daytona will just meander around town with Zoe (until someone wants to take her over) and/or we can timeskip back to the house and use fillers for what had all happened in town. i give permission to god mod Daytoa and Zoe til further notice))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:14 pm
[ Sorry to hear that, man. But I'm sure we can find a method. There's quite some time left before they're even supposed to be home. And maybe someone can play Zoe for Celeste, so the two of them can character-develop? ]  

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am
((yeah that would be nice >.< seeing as C is kinda just standing around with alot of candy.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 am
[ Good news, there's a new player starting soon. smile ]  

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 pm
((Flails arms around* YAY NEW FRIENDS! >3>))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:41 pm

>>--»Zoe«--<<

(( Hi, I'm Amy, aka "Hemlock". I RP with Farthingale over at an Utena guild. I will be playing Zoe now.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
I hope you will read my new character profile. ))

Zoe sat in the sidecar, waiting for the continuation of their
journey. In the meanwhile, she broke open some bottled
water and quenched her thirst. "Celeste..." she said
dreamily. "Do you ever think about your family?"

Her mother drifted in and out of her memory, as she tried
to recall the woman's favourite flavour of bottled water.

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste was popping a small piece of chocolate into her mouth, she thought for a moment. In all honesty, she never thought about her family, she never knew them, so she didn't dwel on them. Though, even in her past life she didn't care much for family. Celeste thought about it now though, and frowned looking up at the sky,
"You know... to be honest... I don't even really think about them." she said thoughtfully in a quiet tone, she smiled a little and looked over at Zoe, "Is that strange? I mean... I miss them, I'm sure... but... I don't really mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina nodded and walked carefully to the designated spot, laying down in the shade. She created a small ice block to cool herself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 pm

>>--»Zoe«--<<

"I suppose I find that a bit sad, you know..." Zoe mulled
over this for a moment. "Family isn't everything, but...
it helps knowing where your roots are, as Cider might
say." She spared a glance at the serious-looking Daytona
who was involved in her own introspection and sighed.
"My mom's got a life like this now. She lives with all sorts
of women who got pulled through life backwards and then
had to face themselves the right way up and move
forward. So I guess I can't complain."

Little air bubbles moved around in the bottled water as
Zoe's thoughts oxygenated the mix. She had always
liked the word 'fizzy'.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 am
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona finally decided on what to buy and paid the clerk with a swipe of her pre-paid bank card that held millions on it. She stuffed the goodies in a bag on the counter and slung it over her shoulder and headed out of the store. She straddled her bike and paid the gas-man for filling her tank.

"Ready girls? Let's get into town. I need to relieve some stress and dig up some information on who attacked us. You both know damn well people just don't go and attack us without cause. What I want to know is who these assassins were and how they found out who we are and where we live. Are you with me?"

Without waiting for an answer, Daytona started up the bike with a few revvs and strapped on her helmet. She waited for the girls to get their helmets on and she slowly pulled out of the gas station and headed down the road into town.

It was a short drive, another ten minutes or so, when they finally started to see some houses and office buildings. The deeper they got into town, the more crowded it became with pedestrians and commuters. Daytona drove down a side-street and found a small parking garage which was no more than three levels. She took a ticket from the machine and went to park.

"Alrighty girls, we're finally here. I've got some running to do for a little while, so let's rendezvous back here in a few hours. Text me if you need me. I'll stop by the craft store in a little while and pick out some fabrics with you, C, because I'm sure you'll be around there somewhere!" Daytona said with a wink.

She hugged each of the girls and jogged off with her bag of snacks and a messenger sling for purchases.

Her first stop was to her broker's office. She wanted to know why her stock had dropped so drastically. She walked a few blocks, window shopping most of the way down-and pre-planning purchases on her way back-and eventually made her way to a large office building where she was buzzed in without question.

They all knew her there. After all, it was her parent's office building a long time ago. It was hard letting go, and Tona always felt a surge of power run throuh her even still, every time she walked in the front door. She was powerful here. Not by her magic, but by her status. She was, secretly (and only known to some of the staff), a right-hand assistant to the new CEO of the company. Her word was practically law.

Not a bad reputation for a young adult.

She sub-consciously navigated her way through the building with a few "hello"s thrown her way. She pulled out her cell phone and brought up the messaging screen.

To: Cider
Hey we made it 2 town. I'm @ the office and Zoe's with C out shopping. Be home 2 u later, ok? Text u when we r leaving.

After hitting send Daytona found herself standing in front of her broker's office. Samuel H. M. Dockett read the nametag on the door. She knocked twice and waited.

"Come in," was the response from the other side. A male voice, of course, and young-sounding at that. Daytona opened the door and saw a man scrounging around with papers all mishappen on his desk.

User Image

OOC: Daytona is back in the game! I have internet again!
Welcome, Hemlock!
AND THERES AN UTENA GUILD?
<33333333 JURI/SHIORI!

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 am
User Image
Samuel H. M. Dockett

"Ah, Daytona, good to see you again. Please, come in. I, uh, was-wasn't expecting you. What do I owe this honor?" the man stumbled over his speech at the sight of the young CEO apprentice.

"I was wondering if I might be able to speak to you about the stocks."

"Yes, yes, of course. I was actually just on my-my way to the ticker room. After I found this...Ah ha! This paper I was looking for. It's my grocery list. My wife would kill me if I came home empty handed again."

Samuel picked up a thick clipboard, opened it up, and put his list inside.

"Now, about your stocks...Close the door, if you please?" He waited until Daytona shut the door behind her. "Between you and me, your company is fine. Your stocks are fine. The problem is your rivals are mudslinging again and your shareholders are buying into the slander. Nothing a mere press conference wouldn't fix." He watched as the relief flooded Daytona's body and he saw her relax visibly at the explanation.

"We have a conference set up tomorrow afternoon right out front. So, shall we go to the ticker room for awhile?"

"No thanks, you know how that place stresses me out." Daytona replied. She hated the ticker room. Too much loudness, too many people freaking out. It was no good for her blood pressure. Yet satisfied with the answer recieved from her broker, she bid him farewell and left the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste grabbed Zoe's hand and smiled softly at her when they stopped, she grinned a little at her,
"I know how you feel, trust me, but come on, lets try to get a little bit of possitive emotions flowing shall we?" she smiled leading Zoe off into the town, "So what do you want to buy first hmm?" she asked looking around excitably, "I'm going to need to buy some fabrics and such...." she sighed, "and of course, I need new threads, so I'll probubly head to the fabric store later." Celeste wasn't one to talk much, but out of the few things that got her talking, sewing was one of the big ones. She didn't like talking about sad things, because she felt those enough as it was. She smiled softly back as Zoe realizng she was dragging her along she let of of her hand and blushed embaressed,
"I-I'm sorry..." she scratched her head, "I-I guess I got a little excited."  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona headed down a few main blocks and bought some fresh veggies from a nearby market vendor at the corner street. She also picked up a really cute faux-onyx gemstone necklace and a nifty little gift box.

It always helps to be prepared for a gift-giving moment, Daytona thought to herself. She was never one for much romance, but she knew how to "play" romantic. Candy, flowers, jewery. That's what all girls liked, right? Besides, it was a semi-precious gem. Cider would like it. It was dark, like Tona, but a part of earth at the same time. It was a thoughtful gift.

Halfway to the craft store, Daytona decided to stop in a cute little shop called Teavanna. As she entered, a strong smell of strawberries wafted past her. Inside of the store were shelves lined with tea and tea serving products like kettles, cups, and steepers.

Daytona felt pure, untampered energies flow in the air within the store. It kind of made her sick. She began to breathe shallow, inhaling and exhaling deeply to keep the fragrances out of her body.

An associate approached her. "Welcome to Teavanna. How may I assist you today?"

I smiled. "I'm just looking thanks," I exhaled quickly.The associate smiled back and went back behind the counter to help another customer.

I picked up a pamphlet listing all the teas and picked out a few that I thought Cider would enjoy drinking. I purchased her five different teas, one pound each, and had them placed in assorted blue storage tins. I had gotten her two white teas called Body & Mind and To Life, oolong called Toasted Nut Brulee, a rooibos tea called Zingiber Ginger Coconut, and an herbal tea called Honeybush Vanilla. Daytona smiled as she left the store with the teas in her bag and a new kettle under her arm to match the storage containers.

Satisfied with her town experience for the day, and having eaten most of her snacks and candy, she was starting to get hungry. She meandered back to near the parking garage and eventually found the craft store where she expected to see C and Zoe inside sorting through fabrics and other odds and ends.

Right on cue, Daytona saw Celeste elbow deep in a dozen or so different fabrics and excitedly holding up each fabric to her journal and repeating the process.

"Hey C, hey Zoe. Find anything yet?"
Daytona walked over to Celeste and also started looking through some fabrics. She wanted a new jacket, and she knew C would help her make it. Well, really, all Daytona had to do was pick fabric, and Celeste would work her skills and create something amazing. In fact, everything Daytona currently had on was designed by Celeste. The Guardian of Light truly had a way with a needle.

Daytona decided on two different types of fabric that looked more or less like portraits than patterns. She handed the first one to Celeste to get her opinion, and immediately bought a dozen yards of the second one because she really liked it and would find something to do with it all.

She waited for Celeste and Zoe to finish shopping, so she sat down on a bench within the store and watched, thinking all the while about the look on Cider's face when Daytona presented her the tea and kettle. Subconsciously, she took out her cell phone and brought up the messaging screen. She began to type...

To: Cider
Hey just waiting 4 Zoe and C to finish @ the craft shop. Be home a few hours after that. Miss yo- I mean, c u soon.
- Tona

User Image

OOC: I like pictures. I wanted to share my imagination lol.
Also, Teavanna is a real store. They have AMAZING tea...even though it's a bit expensive.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff