Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm
As the credits rolled past the pair of eyes watching them, Leo turned to Lisette. "So, uh, how'd you like the movie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 pm
"I liked it very much. Thank you for inviting me over to see it today." Lisette replied, smiling ever so broadly back at Leo.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm
Katarina watched Spencer. What did she assume would happen? Katarina, though certainly aware that hanging out with a male would anger Spencer, knew that Kyo would only be a good friend, like all her other male friends. Spencer just had to be more open. She disliked the idea of a person owning her or wanted to be with only her. It was a bit claustrophobic actually. However, Katarina did suppose she had to take in Spencer's feelings in account. Maybe she'd give Spencer a kiss on the cheek later to cheer the shifter up. Tapping her lips as she thought, she stood and dusted off the skirts of her dress.
"Oh but of course. I wouldn't want to be running around with a nude man or anything. And small detours are fine, they make things interesting."
She held her hands behind her back and glanced over her shoulder, in the direction of Spencer before motioning back to Kyo.
"Lead the way, oh nude shifter."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:13 pm
Gabriel found Spencer with somewhat ease, having snuffed her out. He assumed she would be in the wood. Lucky guess he supposed. He gave a mischevious grin, something odd on his face but easily found on his younger brother's. He stepped out of the shadows, fingers tracing along the broken tree before speaking up.
"What a coincidence meeting you here," he said sarcastically and sat on the broken trunk. He knew of Spencer's anger streak but seeing her vulnerability wasn't a chance to miss. He sat casually, fixing his glasses.
"Did you have your heart broken? Miss a booty call?" He asked, though in a joking manner.
He was far from his composed well being, always one to look calm and collected. It seemed that only when he was with Spencer, whom he had met at the parties occasionally, he could act the way he was now.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Spencer snarled quietly. "Shut up before I tear your throat out, you useless cub." She started to wipe her eyes. "I'm not in the mood for conversation right now. If you want to make yourself useful, go kill that shifter with my witch, or jump off a cliff into a sea of saws. I can help you with the latter, if you want." Spencer's claws were flexing, itching for something to kill, but not Gabriel. She wanted something she could eat after she killed it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm
"I'll never admit this to anyone else, and if you call me out on it I'll deny it, but The Notebook is one of my favorite movies." Leo smiled.  

Mad Haru

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Gabriel grinned, happy to get some kind of reaction out of her. She usually ignored him when he attempted to speak to her. He leaned back. "Oh, you mean Katarina and..."
At least, that's who he assumed. Katarina was a close friend of his and a very valuable one at that. As for the nameless shifter, well, there were many shifters he sort of knew.
"You're always one to threaten. Can't you be a little nice and talk about your feelings?" He taunted, before staring at the canopy above him. Dark eyes drifted to Spencer once more. "She has a nasty tongue sometimes didn't she? Did the fifteen year old hurt your heart?" Again, with the teasing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm
"I am not nude currently" Kyo said turning around as he started to walk. "It's natural for a lion to be wearing only his fur it would be odd if it was wearing shorts and a t-shirt don't you think" he questioned looking back at her before going off in a sprint. He didn't want to take long to get to his clothing which it didn't. Within a few minutes of running kyo came to a stop. His scent was all around the area which told him he was in the right place. "There they are" he muttered looking up a few branches up to a tree where his bag hung from the branch.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm
"I can see why." Lisette chuckled softly before remembering something. "Hey...if I might ask, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling any better than before?" Leo did ask her here to help him relax with his studies, right?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm
Spencer snarled and said, her voice slightly ruined from her vocal cords starting to shift, "Just shut up before I kill you, you worthless thing. Want me to talk about my feelings? I am feeling like taking a long drink of blood from a fresh kill, then tearing into some fresh heart and lungs... nothing like meat straight from the corpse." She started to mutter about the stupid witch and her stupid teasing, checking all her pockets before pulling out a flask filled with... something. It was alcoholic, and that was enough for her as she drank almost all of it in less than ten seconds, and then started looking for her second flask.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm
Katarina giggled. "Oh, that makes sense." She watched after the lion before sneezing.
"It seems someone has been talking about you. Oh, Katarina. Making that shifter," he was mentioning Spencer, "Angry at you might've been a bad idea. Spencer could be, how do you say, aggressive. Of course, it's not a bad thing. It's simply her," he jumped from the branch, sleek as he was, "personality. If anything, you should take account people's feelings before speaking. You don't know where someone would get hurt," he stated wisely, his body relaxed and his tale seemed to match his movements.
Katarina stared down at her familiar, disliking how Sebastion told her what to do. She frowned slightly, before turning her back on the cat.
As she muttered something under her breath, a harsh wind came forth, shaking the trees behind her. She then closed her eyes. The wind stopped. She didn't need to turn around or open her eyes to feel the distaste Sebastion had. He licked his fur unhappily, having it all messed up now from the wind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm
Gabriel watched slightly before looking away, at nothing in particular.
"I don't taste very good, Spencer. Vampires. All very icky." He smiled and continued to stare off into space. Her temper was amazing, almost intriguing to him. He found it all rather interesting. Surely Spencer wasn't like many girls. Of course he had to take account her race but he found it didn't exactly matter to him.
"Don't get too wasted. If you want to exercise your fustration, there's a particular activity that can be done," he hinted, tilting his head in her direction, a sly grin on his face. He fixed his glasses once again.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm
"Y-yeah! Absolutely!" Leo lied. No not at all I really want to kiss you but I know you'll freak out and it'll ruin our friendship and I really don't want that  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm
"I'll get however wasted I want to!" she snapped. "And you shouldn't even be talking to me. I should be killing you right now, you worthless creature. That's my alpha's orders. Kill all ******** vampires." She dug her claws into her arm to keep from crying again. Then she whimpered and lapped up the blood, shutting her eyes and shuddering.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Climbing the tree Kyo grabbed his pack as he shimmied down to the ground the straps hanging in his mouth. Laying it down infront of him he looked around. "Uhm a little privacy" he questioned looking at her as he grabbed the pack and walked over behind a tree. The forest wasn't dense enough to provide decent cover as kyo did his best to hide himself behind a tree as he transformed back into his human form and started to try and get his clothes back on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff