Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm
(We get hurricanes here.)

Haruko turned and looked at the girl,"Do you turn into a ghost?" She looked over the girl curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm
((not like we do down here....and yes, I am a girl...I have a piccy in my siggy))

Zury shook her head. "No, but I can make it snow..." she said, stretching her luck with this crazy chick. She was slowly walking around her and to the main street.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm
Hakuro gasped,"I love the snow! They're like tiny little smiles dancing to the music of my umbrella tip. We should be friends! Of course, you'll have to be friends with Jabir."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 pm
Zury was walking towards the opening of the alley now. "Who exactly is Jabir?" she asked, her fear now showing a little through her voice.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm
Haruko followed Zury to the street,"Jabir's my royal advisor. He's kind of small, though. He is an imp after all." She pointd to her shoulder at nothingness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 am
"Woooo this isn't to bad" Joesph laughed as he stood behind a building. Looking out from behind it he laughed pulling his head back quickly as the side of the wall was riddled with bullets from a few assault rifles that had littered the wall he was hiding behind with holes. "Now this is more like it" he laughed rolling out from behind wall the teen ran the bullets that were being fired towards him as soon as they got within eight meters suddenly dropped to the ground burying themselves into the ground. "Not gonna work" he laughed rushing towards the nearest swat member.

Ducking down low as another barrage of bullets did the same thing as he got close the rifle barrel suddenly dropping straight down into the ground from the highly increased gravity. "One" he said swinging his fist as he hit the man in the chest the force of the impact tripling as he was knocked back into the others. "What's wrong to much for you normals" he laughed a few bullets wizzing by his face as he moved back a bit looking at the officer. So far he hadn't been killing of them yet as he grinned jumping towards the man as he rolled over the ground in a from tucked roll before coming up infront of him reaching up as he grabbed the man's jaw and slammed him into the ground tripling gravity around him to drive him in harder.

"Enough of this if you don't want him to die put your weapons down and take a few steps away from them" Joesph said looking at them his had having come off during the fight and pure grey eyes stared at them from under platinum hair.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 pm
Alexia looked up at Titans Tower, not impressed with the big T design. "Wow." she said monotonely, "So original."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl raised an eyebrow at her. "No need to be snarky. It's not like I built the Tower. I just brought the two of you here because I thought...it was appropriate, I guess." She looked back at the Tower, thinking about the traps she knew were there. The Titans wouldn't have just left their headquarters unguarded by something. It would be too easy for people to break in. But perhaps...She shook her head quickly, as if to clear it of the thought that was about to go through it.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm
Nik started to walk to the tower wanting to explore it himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

The cloaked girl grabbed hold of his wrist before he got too far. "Wait! When the Titans left, I'm sure they armed the island in some way. If you just walk around like that, you might set something off." She hesitated for a moment. "Besides, I can't keep you from touching the beach the way I'm doing now if you get too far from me, and, if there really are traps, many of them are probably weight or movement sensitive."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm
Having hidden himself in the alleyways kyo stood there running his hand over the shrapnel in his side letting the particles from it trace up his arm as he tore off some of his shirt with his free hand and formed a makeshift patch over the area with the cloth. Twisting the particles he placed them over the wound forming a belt that wrapped around the bandage and to the other side of his body connecting and tightening. "Should hold for now" he muttered letting his hoodie fall back over the wound a hole still blatant for a moment before he sealed it by running his hand over it.

Looking towards the exit of the alley kyo moved again towards it before heading onto the sidewalk and making his way away from the alley. What had that girl been she simply exploded at will and her skin the young teen thought his head down. It had been the first time he had tried to stop someone else with powers and had gone miserably .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm
Alexia threw Nik his shirt and tried out her wings. The right one was broken. The brunette cursed softly and removed her ninja mask. "Guess I have to stick around, Miss Telekinetic..." she said, a bit sullen, but her face blank. She stared at the island. "I can solidify a shadow to set off the traps and take the hit." she suggested, looking at the two, "I wanna go in and find something liks a splint of sorts. My right wing is broken." After a pause, she held out a hand, feeling she could trust the two. "I'm Alexia, known to citizens as Black Princess." she said.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm
Tamwynne the elven
((btw: I know that "ain't" isnt a word. I'm just giving detail to her roots...and now y'all up in the north know about hurricanes, even though the one y'all are going through is a wimp...just saying....))

- OOC: Indy girl raised in FL here. My bio teach says I got a midwest accent (how the ******** is Indy midWEST) and I still talk southern. XP I lived through all FL hurricanes since Charlie. Josephine made me so confused when she hit us... Twice. o.o -  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

The cloaked girl cocked her head to the side at the idea of a shadow taking the brunt of a trap being set off. "That might work." She took the other girl's hand. "Rowena Sleet. I'm not known to the citizens like you, but I think they'd likely call me Snow Raven." She gestured to her outfit. "You can probably see why."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm
"I'm going to have to take a rain check..." said Zury. She then turned around and then booked it down the avenue, trying hard to get away from the crazy person. She didn't stop until she got to a small resturant where she knew she could hid. She quickly turned down the back ally for it, and said to herself, "That's the last time I talk to strangers..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games