Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo and Shi finished setting off the fireworks, they went up into the air and exploded with beautiful colors and noises. he walked back to where Doki was but stayed a few feet away. "Well I thought, still, that you girls are hopeless to teach. You still are to do this day, even if you try to look like a boy it won't cover the fail." Shi laughed and walked away to go get some food for him and Kyo. He put both his hands behind and under his red hair happily content in annoyin the hell out of Doki.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled softly. "Not saying it gets annoying or anything. I haven't heard him talk so highly of one person before." She said sweetly. Dai shrugged a little as Sukai gave her condolence about Dai's and Shiro's parents. "It's been ten years. At least they died together instead of apart. They held each other until their last breath. Our parent's had the perfect love." She told Sukai. She saw a small look of sadness in Sukai's eyes. "I miss Saka too. Sadly none of us ever got to say goodbye to him, sadly. But where ever he maybe the fates are smiling upon him." Dai said trying to make things a little better. She smiled at Sukai. A butterfly fluttered in front of Shiro's face before unfolding. Write upon the piece of paper: You're on, Romeo. Dai slowed her and Sukai's waltz down. "It's a night to celebrate, Sukai. So we're going to celebrate those that haven't come back. We'll celebrate their life not their death." Her voice was soft as she smiled at Sukai. Dai looked up and looked to the fireworks. "Hey the fireworks started guys!" She called out to everyone. She looked to Sukai and smiled as she sqeezed the girl's hand softly. "We'll celebrate our futures to come." She spoke before releasing Sukai's hand and walking back to the others. Passing Shiro on the way. Dai winked at him as she passed him. she walked over and picked her sweater up dusting it a bit before snapping her fingers. The paper that she wore as a dress danced around her as she slipped on her sweater and smiled as she gathered the sheets back into her paper carrier. She walked a flew feet and crossed her legs. Watching the beautiful display of fireworks in the air. Only to wish she had Zetsu here to celebrate the village's declaration of Peace finally after a year of fighting. Dai sighed as she looked to the Sky. ...May we stay peaceful for a very long time... She thought softly as she tucked her sweater closer to her frame.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro sighed and nodded smiling, "Alright Zori. However I won't understand why." he replyed simply reading the paper dai sent. "What?" he looked at her then sky, "I think im supposed to go over there... Zori if you wanted Shu can walk you to the dojo." He said making his way to Sky, "You looked like you were having fun." he said to his teammate with a smile as he kept his eye's on the fireworks. "Today was fun... I wanted to get the Raikage to perform and maybe relieve some stress but she disappeared." He said smiling being as oblivious as always. "So what did you and my sister talk about?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Anbu Apprentice

Kyo had slightly overheard Dai talk to Sukai and his whole happy posture went down completely. He sighed as Shi came back, what a good dog, carried a bowl of dango's just for Kyo. He took the bowl and sat down and set it down. Even Shi could tell Kyo was thinking. "Guess if namine didn't come back I would be just like Dai and Shiro..." He pulled a dano off it's stick and threw it to Shi one by one as he ate it. The fireworks kept going, the final one had lit the sky up in a beautiful blue light. He still haden't informed Dai yet...he didn't want her to be hurt more from Shoko and that other person's death and then to Kena's and his father's death.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai smiled at Shiro, her face back to its normal slightly blush face. "Oh~ Nothing, just a girl talk." She giggled softly for a second. Looking up at the sky at the fireworks, her face lit up. SUkai had never seen fireworks before, she jumped up and down in small energetic jumps. "There so pretty!" She squeaked softly pointing up at them, Sukai was locked away from the world obviously until last year. The white lotus flower in her hair came loose in her hair, it blew onto Shiro's cheek. "O-Oh sorry." She noticed her flower on his face, blushing ever-so-lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai moved her hands quickly and vanished soon appearing next to Kyo. She smiled and sat next to him. "It's a perfect show into celebrating, Kyo." She spoke softly to him. As she left some space between her and him. Staying a quiet as she watched the firework show. Wondering if Kyo was alright but never wanting to ask.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"I-It's okay." he replied putting the flower back in her hair, smiling at how she loved what was going one around them. However this time he got a look on her face and blushed a bit, "how could I miss how she grew." He said with his blush mirroring her own usually. "I think I have enough chakra to give us a closer seat..." He said pulling out his fifth scroll, then one he uses for transportation. "Choujuu giga." He said with handsigns and summoning one last ink creature being a falcon. Shiro got on the bird and asked simply, "hold on tight." Giving her his hand so she could get on the bird.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 25/370

-40 for bird
+25 reserve  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Anbu Apprentice

Kyo had just closed his eyes then shot them open and looked to Dai surprised. He stumbled in his words. "Y-ya, I guess it is...Dai, how did you feel when your parents died?" He fiddled with a dango stick as Shi whined for more. "Kyo...don't worry Dai-chan with that stuff...you still have your sister Namine."

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui hopped back onto his designated roof and changed back into his normal clothes. He took off his Apollo headband and tied his normal headband on around his neck. He hopped off the roof and looked at shiro and sukai then over to dai and kyo. "Meh if they want me they'll find me," He said before leaving and heading to the villages dojo to grab four scrolls and begin training.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai blushed when her put it back in her hair. She hadn't noticed his blush since it had gotten some what darker out. "O-Okay," Smiling she toke his hand with her smaller one getting on the ink falcon with him, her arms wrapped tightly around one of his she sat down on it waiting to take flight.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein stood and brushed himself off and kissed Fuyu on the check and made his way towards the dojo. He had gotten stiff and needed a good work out.

[Exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro slowly took off finding a spot close but outside the fireworks range. "a-any closer and we could be hit by them." he said watching the fireworks and turning back to her blushing a bit more. "S-Sukai, y-you get nervious around me over the year. W-why?" he asked blushing finally beginning to understand a bit. The bird was stationary and would not move unless they wanted it to, and it was high enough so no one could or would interupt.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Kyo as he asked her about what it felt like after her parents had died. And then her eyes got wide as Shi said something about not worrying her with stuff. ...Namine? His eldest sister?... Dai thought as she looked at Kyo. Can we talk about it tomorrow, Kyo?" She asked softly. "I mean, we should be enjoying this occasion, right? The war is over and it's a time to celebrate." She smiled at him before ruffling his hair like she use to. Dai stretched, giving a small yawn. "I'm going to call it an early night and go to bed. My body aches from all the training I've been doing in the last year." She said as she slowly stood. "We'll talk tomorrow alright? I promise." She told him. "Night Kyo. Night Shi." She said as she passed Shi she petted his head. A few steps away Dai vanished, going home to sleep off her aches and pains.
[exit to home to sleep]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai smiled at the sight of the fireworks, they were a lot louder up here. She gave Shiro a side glance seeing the blush in his face when the fireworks lit up all around them, it was perfect. Sukai thought it was the time to tell them, by his speech and how he was acting she guessed that he had an idea of why she was only shy and timid mostly around him now. "To tell you the truth, I've become a lot more open with people. My speech has gotten better. . . and I don't shy up as much as I used to. That's different when I'm around you though." She started to blush again. "You . . just make me feel different, I don't know." She tilted her head up giving him a side glance smiling sweetly. "I don't want to do anything bad or mess up in front of you cause. . .well, . . .uhhh. I like you," Her face then grew deeply red. She didn't know how this would effect them, as a team or as friends in general but Sukai felt like it was time to tell him how she felt. "I have for a long time now." She said a lot quieter, than how she usually talked.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 pm
((exit Kyo))  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games