Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [40]Malaysia Group ♥
Duit Raya Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vonn94

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 am
blaugh SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 am
Rosette Crescent

lol, no no no. Matriculation was in Melaka. I'm a university student in Labuan and I don't live in KL. My house is in Selangor. Are you really living in KK? That's awesome! Maybe you can show me around when I somehow manage to sneak off to KK in my holidays in Labuan, lol I've been wanting to go there but I don't know anything about KK.

Okay, nice to meet you too. Have a nice raya and Independence Day. heart

Oohlala_its_Soph

Your parents must be the coolest parents in the world. We only went to India as a whole family because we we're all young back then (I was 9 and I was the eldest) and my mom couldn't possibly take care of us alone. Though after we were sent back and my dad got back from India with my then newborn sister, he got sent to Dubai and then Hong Kong and then the Phillipines and...well, right now he's in Europe. We still live in our country though all my siblings have parted ways. The eldest boy is in Egypt while the rest of us, though still in the same country, one is in far north, me across the sea, another two at the next state....only my baby sister is still living with my mom. lol

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Princess Xandria Fay

Beloved Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 am
I'm a Malaysian too.
Here, I would like to wish Happy Independence Day to all Malaysians and Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslims! Have a wonderful and safe vacation! Be careful to those who are playing firecrackers!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am
Angelskori
MONEY $.$ Just kidding...tidak benar-benar TIDAK BENAR-BENAR!
lol you could edit that back unless you've already been here before. lol  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

oatmello

Skilled Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 am
Nick_austin90
Rosette Crescent

lol, no no no. Matriculation was in Melaka. I'm a university student in Labuan and I don't live in KL. My house is in Selangor. Are you really living in KK? That's awesome! Maybe you can show me around when I somehow manage to sneak off to KK in my holidays in Labuan, lol I've been wanting to go there but I don't know anything about KK.

Okay, nice to meet you too. Have a nice raya and Independence Day. heart

Oohlala_its_Soph

Your parents must be the coolest parents in the world. We only went to India as a whole family because we we're all young back then (I was 9 and I was the eldest) and my mom couldn't possibly take care of us alone. Though after we were sent back and my dad got back from India with my then newborn sister, he got sent to Dubai and then Hong Kong and then the Phillipines and...well, right now he's in Europe. We still live in our country though all my siblings have parted ways. The eldest boy is in Egypt while the rest of us, though still in the same country, o
ne is in far north, me across the sea, another two at the next state....only my baby sister is still living with my mom. lol

lol, matriculation at sabah have too mah, right?..ouhh, sorry for misunderstanding about where you live, i just guessed it and i thought it was right, but wrongly no haha ..hey, just take a ferry from labuan, ask a ticket for kota kinabalu, where u arrive? menumbok, keningau, its like 2 hours and a half to drive there to go kota kinabalu, its boring really cause all u see is all small houses around keningau and menumbok, urgh ..
btw, how old are u? eek curiously youre a university girl now cause im still a 14 yrs old girl from a village xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 am
Rosette Crescent
I went to KK already when I first enrolled in UMS 2 years ago. I went three days ahead f registration time and a cousin of my mom lives there. So we had a little view of KK, oh and last year I had my JLPT in ums kk campus as well. The first time we took a ferry from Menumbok to Labuan, gosh it was a long bus ride from Kk there. I slept all the way since there wasn't much to look at (no offense).

I mentioned my age before to someone else. I'm 21, lol...well, turning 21 since I'm born on November 1990. I'm a Gaia hardcore fan since 07. I envy young girls and boys in Gaia...they all think I'm old... emo

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

WhosTator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 am
Raya dah dekat. Hari Merdeka dah dekat.
PMR pun dah dekat!
gonk

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mr DuckyButt

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 am
Selamat menyambut Hari Raya dan hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia ! 3nodding 3nodding Nak duit rayaa (gaia gold) hohoho  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka!  

CATffein

GO

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200

The Mighty Voice

Tipsy Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am
Malaysian?
I knew there was a reason I understood more of that announcement than I should have.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am
Nick_austin90
[

Oh wow. You have family all over the world That's pretty awesome : D I see that you're your stil in malaysia.........do you wish you could go travel around with your wholle family? C: Or do you prefer staying in malaysia? : D I wish I could travel the whole world just for fun-dreams-  

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rako-chii

Unsealed Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm
"Selamat Hari Raya".
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:25 pm
Oohlala_its_Soph
Nah, i wish to travel alone or with my own family once I'm married. I dream of touring Japan and the European countries as well as Egypt, even though most of my family members had been there...I never set foot there yet.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
[]

It would be amazing to go to Egypt and see the amazing pymarids o; Japan is having lots of earthquakes sadly DX hopefully that''ll come t an end....I'm sure you''lll have an amazing journey! <3  
[40]Malaysia Group ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff