Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Rose_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:02 pm
Sahriou
I've loved HP SLash since...about three months after book 3 was released.

I had a late start. sweatdrop

No worries I started reading the books once with fourth book was out. twisted Though I finished them in less than four days. My chica got me addicted to it in tenth grade I'm twenty now so you do the math 'cause I hate math! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:53 am
Rose_Tepes
Sahriou
I've loved HP SLash since...about three months after book 3 was released.

I had a late start. sweatdrop

No worries I started reading the books once with fourth book was out. twisted Though I finished them in less than four days. My chica got me addicted to it in tenth grade I'm twenty now so you do the math 'cause I hate math! 4laugh

I've been an addict since sixth grade really. I was a reluse back then....I was like Snape, i'll admit it. crying Oh!....-molests the middle signature-  

Androgynous Dusk

queerduck

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm
Well, obviously I didn't get into right away. Becuase really, two little boys getting into eachother's pants doesn't really do it for me^^. So probably about a year and half ago. [yeah I know, late-comer]. I just accidently stumbled upon a Harry/Draco fic, and THWAP! It just came to me!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm
for about 5 years now i think... started with harry/draco and it just all went out of control from then on xd  

Loryene

subHarry

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:06 am
Not that long.

At first I was like YUK! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!

Then I read an excellent fic about Harry/Ron. That had a good plot and writing n stuff.

And then I thought Hmmmmmm Not bad! wink

And now I'm actually attempting to write some. eek xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:30 am
Since I started reading Fanfiction so about 4 years... but my friend really got me hooked about 9 months ago and now I rarely read anything else...  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

Uke Incognito

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:10 pm
I have always been a little... ah... let's say... questionable in the mental department, so... When I read about Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, how they were described, I fell in love with them. I've never been one to discriminate so I completely chucked out all the other characters and started pairing those two off. I just couldn't help it. They're so cute! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:38 pm
I don't think I can honestly say how long I've been into slash, but it's been years. I started out with LotR slash, then got into HP slash, but I've since stopped reading LotR slash. If I had to take a guess, though, I'd say probably around 5 years? I got into slash about the same time I got into fanfiction...so that should be about right. ^^  

ElegantSarcasm

AquaLady444

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:38 am
I started reading HP slash about four years ago. I didn't really know what slash was until then. My friend told me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 pm
For me I think it was when book 6 came out, that's when I really started getting interested in it. The sudden mention of Regulus Black sparked my interest in what went on behind the scenes during the end of the Marauder era, and that's when I wrote my first fic.  

thatdrncat

rabbit sushi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:46 am
Too long. When I was about eleven I got into KH Slash. xDDD

This then progressed onto HP Slash about a year later so...voila!

I was a bit of a weird kid. Dx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:26 am
I think I've loved slash ever since... hmm, this is a hard one. I think it's ever since I first started reading/writing HP fics on fanfiction.net. I was, and still am, in love with the Marauder era. Anyway, my two favourite characters were Sirius and Remus, and I wanted to read some fics about them and... I stumbled upon a wonderful fic with them both involved. Of course, it was on fanfiction.net so it wasn't all that bad, but it was very, very cute. Wolfstar is my favourite slash pairing in the whole series. Actually, I think it's the only slash pairing I really care for, but the other ones are tolerable.

GO WOLFSTAR! :3

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Rikuslight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:14 pm
I've been into it since the Goblet of Fire movie came out. Cedric/Harry was my first pairing and now I like Sirius/Remus now as well. Those are really the only two I enjoy to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:39 pm
For awhile now ^^  

Little Miss Satan

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:00 am
Rikuslight
I've been into it since the Goblet of Fire movie came out. Cedric/Harry was my first pairing and now I like Sirius/Remus now as well. Those are really the only two I enjoy to read.

Cedric/Harry? Wow... I never even thought about that. o__.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff