Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
Eros

Eros felt his heart breaking for his daughter, reliving his own pain when Aphrodite had killed Psyche. "I know, honey," he whispered, hugging her tightly, crying softly with her. "I know it hurts..." 'Iona... I never wanted you to know this pain... I wanted you to be happy...'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

She threw her husband's arm at the pile of the rest of her husband's body parts and organs, the only difference in her was the fact that a ribbon was missing. She stepped over his foot and raced down the halls, following the feel of Mari's soul as she made her way towards the lower realms. As Persephone moved faster, she could hear her daughter walking down the halls, a soul lighting the way with a lantern. "Mari! MARI!!" She called out, seeing the wispy form of the girl turn towards her, a look of shock on her face.

Persephone raced over and hugged her tightly, crying as she kissed the demi-god's hair. "Seph..? Why....?" She heard her ask and she replied, "Because you are my daughter Mari... I will fight all the Gods myself to keep you safe..." Before nodding to the soul, who smiled and vanished.

Seh lifted Mari's soul into her arms and smiled soflty, saying, "Now, you have a girl to love, and I have a Goddess to give an a**-whooping. That b***h, her Native American name is Wide Legged Slut. Sitting Bull told me that one." She said, and carried Mari up through the Underworld Gate and into the sunlight, laughing as she recalled it being the first day of spring.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
Eros

Eros heard someone approaching and stiffened. He knew it couldn't be Aphrodite; he had pinned her thoroughly to a nearby tree with a hundred arrows. He folded his wings tighter around Iona and looked around warily. What he saw was anything but what he'd expected.

Persephone, decked out in full battle armor, holding the soul of his half-sister in her arms, was drawing near Mari's body. He didn't say anything to Iona; he didn't want to get her hopes up in case this wasn't what he thought, but he nodded respectfully to Persephone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am
User Image

She nodded back to Eros and then knelt next to Mari's body, allowing her soul to fall back into it and hearing the gasp as she drew her breath once more. Persephone held Mari close and then slapped her across the back of her head sharply. "And the next time you make me worry like that little missy, I will have you know that I will make sure that you spend three weeks cleaning Cerberus and Leiriv's kennels!" She scolded before standing at facing the woman who had slain her child.

She walked up to Aphrodite and slapped her so hard both she and the tree crashed into a mountain side a mile away, her eyes dangerous as she raced to stand before her again. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Wide Legged Slut. You thought you could kill Mari? You have a lot to learn missy." She hissed in a deathly low growl, her hand gripping the Goddess by her golden locks and pulling her to her feet

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

Mari coughed and groaned, the woulnd gone as she stumbled over to Iona and who could only be Eros. She tapped him on his shoulder and said, "Look dude, I'm all for a family reunion, but can we leave the big b***h out? I don't like her if she is going to insist on prodding me with a pointy each time..." She said and was on her back when Iona tackled her and she kissed her pasionately as the younger Godling cried.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona felt beyond happy when she heard Mari's voice behind her. She didn't really mean to tackle the girl, really, but her overly enthusiastic embrace knocked both of them to the grass. "Mari," whispered Iona, cupping Mari's face in her hands and kissing her passionately, overjoyed to be able to kiss her again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
Aphrodite

Aprhodite gasped in pain and struggled weakly, frightened by Persephone's rage. "Please, have mercy!" she begged pitifully, her beautiful purple eyes filling with tears as she willfully cranked up her lust compulsion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

Persephone laughed at the Goddess's attempt to seduce her and shoved her fist deep into Aphrodite's chest, gripping her heart painfully as she mused about the fitting punishment and grinned. "Oh, turst me, this is mercy. I hearby condemn you to Tartarus, where you will be imprisioned and forced to watch he new Goddess of Love reign from your prison for all time. You will never again be a Goddess in the open eyes of the world, but hidden in the shadows, watching and screaming unheard." She finished and a hole opened up, the gigantic form of Cerberous in all his thirty foot glory reaching up and yanking her down as she waved to the former Goddess. "Have fun and remember, you are getting away with mercy!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Eros

Eros decided he didn't want to watch his daughter's reunion with her lover, and ran to Persephone's side to see if she required assistance in defeating his mother. Instead, he got to watch his mother get dragged to Tartarus. When the hole closed over again, he stumbled over to Persephone warily, Aphrodite's screams of rage still echoing in his ears. "Um... Persephone? Who's going to be the new love goddess now?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

She smiled at Eros and the leaves changed her clothes back to her dress and she pat his head gently. "Who else would be better suited for the job than an offspring of Aphrodite? And if Mari is the Goddess, it will serve as a better torment as well." Persephone told him and heard a crack of thnder to agree with her, a crash of the ocean, a roar of a fire, and the warmth of the sun as well as the faint screech of Aphrodite. "So it will be. Eros, your half-sister is now the Goddess of Love. I think Iona is also a candidate to be a Goddess, agreed?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Eros

Eros smiled slightly and nodded. "I can think of no one better to fill the position than Mari. She'll certainly do a better job than Mother ever did." He blinked in surprise at the suggestion of his demigod daughter being made an official Goddess. Not an Olympian, certainly, but even an offer to be a minor god was an upgrade from being a mortal. "I... I'm sure Iona would be thrilled... But what would she be the patron goddess of? We must all have our duties."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

He limped over to his mistress and said, "Bad Luck! That's what!" A teasing smile on his lips as he bowed to Persephone. "And thank you Your Majesty, for granting me life again. I assure you Apollo is very grateful. But all joking aside, Iona would be a good Goddess of Protection, though I advise I be there to help train her as well. Else she will be the Goddess of POOR Protection." Tyrinus said with a bemused smirk.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

She grinned and nodded, a faint howl of a wolf, the screech of a hawk, the wind caressing the grass, and the cries of the condemned godddess her answers. "So it will be. Tyrinus, you will be with Iona to instruct her, but you still must guard Mari. I am making you a monir God, one of teaching and combat. You may now live without fear of death, and you can remain with your Apollo, as he has been... glowing of late." She said, an impish smirk on her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Eros

Eros smiled his congratulations at Tyrinus before turning his attention back to Persephone. "Shall we go inform the girls that they've both just been made immortal goddesses?" he asked, once again anxious to get back to his daughter's side. Not knowing her whereabouts for weeks on end had frayed his nerves.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

She nodded and smiled, taking the God of Love's hand and leading him to their children, who were still kissing passionately on the ground. Persephone cleared her throat and saw them pull apart, panting heavily. "My, my you two. Aren't you even going to wait until you get into a room?" She teased before looking at them with a tiny smile. "Mari, you have been appointed the new Goddess of Love. And Iona, you are a minor Goddess of Protection. Tyrinus shall teach you the ways of combat and protecting as well as watch my child." she knelt down and ruffled the purple eyed girl's hair gently. "Take care of her, or I will show you why Hades will be happy I'm gone." She told Iona with a kind smile, though her words were much darker than they sounded.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff