Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 pm
By that time, it was getting dark and Ren decided that he wouldn't go out tonight but rather settle into the resort so he pulled on his jacket and stood outside with a warm coffee in his hand. With amber eyes he looked upon a small face crowned with blonde hair, a timid yet kind voice emitting from her pink lips. Ren looked at her for a moment before lifting his head, his breath making the air into clouds. "Hello down there," he said, a tad dumbfounded but offered a smile. He was friendly so he wouldn't ignore her but he hadn't exactly felt in all the best of moods lately. Maybe it'd turn up with the sun tomorrow, he believed and slowly began to calm himself. "Having a lovely snow day, are you?" He asked, trying to be polite.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 am
She let out the breath she had been holding and took a sip from her mug of hot cocoa. It warmed her pink lips as well as her throat since it was starting to get cold. Her head tilted a bit more to get a better look at him since she could not tell what was wrong. " Yes I am having a nice snow day, how about you? enjoying the snow as well?" Rose asked hoping to strike up a conversation. Perhaps a brief one since it was getting late and her body would require rest. Maybe Rose would meet him tomorrow morning if permitted since she had no idea what her friends wanted to do.  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:45 am
Jenny laughed a little as he talked, nerdness? "Well I am one of those people that digs their nose into a little bit of everything. I think it's nice to have a wide spectrum of topics or bits of knowledge." she finished and then took another sip of her hot cocoa. She was hoping she would meet with the girls and they would have some nice down time, maybe play some games and gossip about any wild adventures they want to take. "So how did you meet your group of friends?" Jenny asked politely, not wanting to dig into anything too personal.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm
"Well, you may be surprised but when I was little, I was actually very quiet." He started off, looked over the memories of when he was in preschool. "We were in preschool back then. They were all already together when I first met them. Ren was my first ever friend and he introduced me to the group. After that I guess is history. I've been with them ever since." He said, sitting back up and looking at her with a smile. "I became random and less quiet after I saw some anime on tv and just got hooked. Funny how things like that change a person." He said to her, pushing his glasses back on for they were slipping.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm
Jenny listened to his story, very interested how they all met, smiled as he pushed up his glasses. "I agree. Once I started becoming an entrepreneur of hot chocolate so many new people started popping out of the wood. Plus my friends love watching me go all crazy over my hot chocolate, it entertains them." she replied. She took another sip of her hot chocolate and noticed how her cup was getting full, soon she would have to fill it up once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 pm
(I think you meant to put "Empty" not "Full" lol)

"Cool. Ren likes to watch me play videogames, even though I always ask him if he wants to play too. He noticed her cup was getting pretty empty and smiled. "Wanna go get a refill? We can come back out and talk more after that." He asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm
Xavier put on his winter coat and bailed out the door he went downstairs towards the lobby. He looked and saw a piano "I wonder" he said as he said he sat down and started to play a soft tone on the piano which started to fill up the resort.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Jenny swished her cup around and nodded her head, "If you wouldn't mind too terribly." she responded. She started walking towards the lobby of her hotel when she saw Rose, Jenny happily waved at her friend and then walked inside. Jenny headed over to the hot chocolate table and poured herself another mug full, breathing in the warm scent of hot cocoa. "You know this hot chocolate is so good. I just can't go a day without it." Jenny walked over and sat herself on one of the lounge couches in front of the fire, the warming embers caused a light pink glow to her cheeks. "Tomorrow I think your group and mine should do something together." Jenny offered, hoping they would be interested.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 pm
Adrian followed, sitting down next to her on the couch. He took off his gloves and hat, putting them off to the side. "Well hot chocolate is pretty tasty. Way better than coffee in my opinion." Adrian said with a smile. He saw how her cheeks went a little pink from the fire, his as well but for a different reason, almost forgetting that he was talking to a girl and that she was pretty cute. He then heard her offer on getting the two groups together. "I dunno. It all depends on what everyone is doing. I wouldn't mind at all but some of the guys might have had plans tomorrow. I can find out later and tell you then, if that's okay with you." Adrian said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Jenny gave a great big grin and nodded her head excitedly, "That would be super duper. If everybody has plans then it's alright, I'm sure my friends have already started socializing with your group anyways."Jenny played with the ends of her hair and took another great sip of her drink, excited to sleep tonight after such a busy morning. She watched Adrian and started taking character notes in her head, watching each of his mannerisms and his reactions to different things she would say. Of course he wouldn't be aware of this since it wasn't like she was completely wide eyed or anything.

[By the way, thanks for catching my earlier slip up. sweatdrop ]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm
"Right. Well if my friends are busy along with yours, we can still hang out together. I was wanting to make some more complex sculptors in the snow, like actual characters of anime or video games. You could join me with that if you want." He suggested to her, lightly pushing up his glasses once more. He then took them off, a little frustrated, to check to see if they were bent. His eyes, big and adorable, looked up at the frame of his glasses and lightly tinkered with it and put it back on his face, only to have them slip slightly on his nose once more. He then gave a sigh and giggled. "I guess that didn't help at all. Oh well." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Jenny couldn't help but giggle at the boy's futile attempts at fixing his glasses, the big brown eyes so adorable when the glasses were off. Jenny put her hot chocolate on the table and scooted closer to him, merely inches from his face as she removed his glasses off of his face softly. "I used to wear glasses and had this problem for a few years. They will still slip off sometimes, but this trick helps a lot." Jenny took the glasses and tweaked with them for a bit in her lap, once she was satisfied she slipped them back onto his face. "There, how does that feel?" she asked with a smile.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm
Adrian was not expecting her to move closer to him, let alone only be inches away from his face when she took off his glasses. He cheek turned rosy pink as she fixed his glasses and put them back on his face. He was silent for a little but then finally answered back shyly "Uh, m-much better. Thanks..." He said, looking at her eyes with his own, his cheeks still rose colored.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Jenny smiled, "Good." She looked outside and noticed that it was getting increasingly darker outside and wondered when would be a good time to return to her room. Since there was no designated meeting time she didn't feel the need to return, sitting here and chatting with Adrian worked just fine for her.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 pm
Adrian noticed the increase in darkness outside and only smiled. "I hope Mr. Snowman stays safe along with all of his other friends out there." He said, a cheerful look on his face. "I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him now that he has many new friends." Adrian was happy where he was sitting, not really wanting to go back to his room. Jenny was a great person to talk to and he did enjoy having a nice conversation with her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff