Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:18 am
Hi there, I'm Vox, I am 26 and I might not always be active due to college/university work and exams.

Anyway I tend to play male characters, and mostly gay ones at that. I can't play convincing female characters to save my life.

I will RP most plots with a good storyline and such though obviously I don't do Yuri (Yaoi on the other hand is great), I love D&D based games as that's what I grew up with and I mean proper D&D not this heap of garbage called 4th Edition, that's so crap Gary Gygax took one look at it and died (okay he didn't but his death and the release of 4th edt were only weeks apart)

I don't tend to like series driven plot lines and nor do I like school based RPG plots unless you have a very good scenario lined up that hooks my attention. I tend to write paragraphs over short lines (unless writers block hits)
I'll update this when I'm not revising.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:05 am
First of all let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Daniella and I am 22 years young. I hail from the great state of California. I am always traveling or on the go, wether it be from the gym or to another country. I have a very layed back and sarcastic personality, so I know you all will enjoy my company. (;

I'm continuously on Gaia and quick to respond to priviate massages. I will have at least one reply If not more a day. I only play females unless the plot demands me to add another sub character male. I can do groups to 1x1s.

What I will not do:
Yaoi &Yuri
Anything to do with being a slave or master.(it just makes me feel awkward)

Anything not listed above I will do.

Please send me PMs anytime, I do enjoy logging on to find I have messages.  

SweetestLullaby

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:17 pm
Hey folks. I'm Lagh Ruadh, but you can call me Sovereign or Harbinger, either one works fine. I'm 24, and turn 25 at the end of June. I live in north-western California, and I am employed as a Field Representative for Resource Plus. I am currently on break from College, but will be returning in the Fall. My major is Mechanical Engineering, and I intend on becoming a Gunsmith. In fact in the next couple of years, I will likely be transferring to a college further north and quite east of my current location to pursue Gunsmithing.

I almost exclusively play male characters that are straight, but my longest running character spent a lot of time being a biiit of a bishi. Now-a-days that character is a God, pretty much evil, and kind of an a*****e, as you would expect for an evil deity. I prefer RP's that are action-based, but a good story is always highly appreciated. Open/Free-Form RP's are a lot of fun for me because they allow me to be a lot more creative.

Fair warning: I am a bit of an elitist when it comes to RPing. I have low tolerance for non-literate players.

I will generally try something if it sounds interesting to me, but if I feel like someone is trying to force me into it, I will not be amenable to it anymore. It's a psycho-semantic thing.

I'm on Gaia at least once a day, and if there's nothing going on, I log off. I think that's about all you need to know for now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm
My turn ^_^
Greetings, my name is Emily, I am fourteen years old, and enrolled in an Early College. My favorite color is blue, or black, I can't tell which. My favorite movie is probably Pirates of the Caribbean (the whole series of movies.) My favorite book, at this moment, is probably The Immortal Rules, but I also have taken a liking to The Hunger Games.

My favorite role play is a one x one yaoi role play, with an interesting plot. I play straight male and female characters, also, but I am no good with yuri. Yaoi role plays, though, catch my eye.

Usually my characters run in packs. That's just a strange quality about me. Usually they are related, sometimes not, I just like having a back up in case I can't think of anything to say or something like that; writer's block is my worst enemy.

I am a semi lit - lit role player. I always give back what I receive, at least, and I rarely quit on a role play. If I get bored, I tell you, and then I find a way to resolve why I am bored and ask you if that is okay, a plot twist that is. I don't like just leaving, for no reason.

Other then that, though, I have come to role play. ^_^ Thank you for reading, this.

Nalax97

Greedy Capitalist

Witchling Minerva

Questionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 pm
Hey, you can call me Minerva. (It's actually my middle name. wink )
I'm 18 and just finished my last days of high school. I need to find a job for the summer. In the fall I will be going to a community college not to far from where I live now. (Still going to live in the dorms.)
I love Harvest Moon roleplays and yaoi(Although, sometimes I just don't feel like it). I also like Pokemon roleplays, but they have to be done a certain way or I get annoyed with it. I wouldn't mind Oran Host Club roleplays, as long as it's all original characters. I'm open to other types of roleplays, but don't be offended when I refuse to join in a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm
I guess it's my turn to introduce myself. My name is Liz. I go by Liz, Scarlet, or even CoolB. I'm 19 years young. I'm attending college as a sophomore currently. I'm from Florida. Ah...geez I'm bad at this. I'm recently returning to Gaia from Tumblr. I really like Tumblr and often rp there as well. I'm mostly interested in Durarara!!, Denpa, and other things.

I really like onexone rps. Groups are okay too. And...yeah...  

CoolerThanUEvrB

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

simply mayven

Beloved Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:26 am
Hello, hello! ^^ I am Wifey.
I happen to be sixteen, going on seventeen in November. My birthday wish? To move in with my sister in Oregon and escape the Florida heat. Too hot..
I love to write. It is a passion of mine, even though I will not make it a career. I will become a baker, along with my sister.
My writing is not as deep as a couple of my friends, but I have a connection with my characters, like many of us do. And, I guess that's what makes me an alright writer.
I'm often off writing about dragons, being my favorite mythical creature.
I have an xbox. I hug it and tell it it is beautiful everyday. :3 I mostly play Halo, but I have a nice collection for a girl who has only had it for a few months.
Anyway, that's me, I guess. If you would like to get to know me, we should roleplay sometime. <3 It's the best way!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:35 am
User Image
Hey every!! I am Luna and I am new to this guild hehe.
I was happy to be invited into this role-playing community and I can't wait to be apart of it. This is my first step to doing so!
Anyways! I am an 18 year old girl who is starting college in September. I turn 19 on June 10th though its so close!!
As you can see my favorite color is pink. I absolutely love animals. I am a cat person, I have four cats and one is pregnant! (Yay kittens soon!!)
I usually do any genre of roleplaying but you will easily find me in Romance, drama, action, elemental, and fantasy roleplays!
Oh and School ones but I gotta be in the mood for those. Lol
Well thats me in a gist! Wanna know more just PM me smile
I love making new Friends!

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

Geeky Prada

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Hey guys I'm Geeky Prada. I ONLY do Yaoi and MxM RPs. Having a female in an RP makes me a bit uncomfortable and usually my character acts hostile towards them. So if you wanna RP with me click the link at the bottom to see my recruitment page. I am always look for another RP to keep me occupied.
~●Literate Yaoi 1X1 RP Recruitment●~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm
Heya~
I'm Resi, though I guess you can call me whatever you want. ;u;' I'm fifteen and rather literate if I do say so myself . . .
I prefer hetero pairings . . . I've never really done yaoi, though I guess you can probably persuade me to do one. I can do 1x1 or groups, it doesn't really matter to me.
emotion_kirakira

I'm out of things to say. :')  

ResiAnula

4,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm
Hello my names Chelsea and im 18 turning 19 this coming July and I will be graduating high school very soon. smile I'm a huge gamer girl especially when its a cute game like Kirby or The Legendary Starfy which I have beaten. I also play rpg games like Kingdom Hearts which is my favorite game series of all time lol. I'm also a huge reader which contributes well with my posts in rps. I prefer doing fantasy, romance, and sci fi. When it comes to characters I'm always a girl and I can do any kind of personality even though I usually go for the cute and innocent type but once in a while I enjoy being the bad girl. >: ) When it comes to my characters I prefer being straight since its odd for me to play a lesbian or bi character since I'm straight myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm
Herro! I am Anya! I like semi-lit roleplaying because i can't do 4 paragraphs of fluff gonk
I generally like sci-fi and fantasy role plays 3nodding
I play mostly girls, although i have played a guy three times.
And no matter what i say it'll seem lame after all those other intro's, so i'll just stop here.  

tityanya

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

LalaHime

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am
Heya all! I am Jenaya (JEN-AYE-YAH) most people call me Naya or Jen, while on here you can also call me Lala or Hime or really whatever I am cool with whatever you decide to call me!

So basics, I am turning 18 in November and I live in Australia. I graduated from high school last year and currently I am NOT in University, so I am free most of the time. I do work though so if I don't get on much it means I am having a busy week there.
I wont lie, I am a massive nerd. I LOVE comic books, seriously Batman and the Family are my life! I love K-POP too, bands like MBLAQ, U-Kiss, BigBang, Infinite, EXO, B.A.P and more (Seriously a lot more >.>).
I really do love to write but I get lost in my thoughts so often that sometimes I do find it hard to reply, but don't worry I always try my best!
Personally I see myself as an introvert so if I seem cold or standoffish to you it's probably means I am not interested in what you are saying or I really just need sometime for myself to get my thoughts and ideas straight.

As for my roleplaying, I like to shake up my characters and hate playing the same person over and over. I refuse to do boys purely because I find it very hard to put myself in a mans positions. I usually do about 3 paragraphs, although I am trying to extend my writing as much as I can now. My pet peeve in roleplaying is people who write massive posts all about how their hair flowed in the wind or how beautiful the mans eyes were. Yes I understand you should describe the characters surrounding and their thoughts but please don't do 10 paragraphs on nothing but that and only one paragraph I can actually respond to.

This is all long winded now so I shall stop! Hope to RP with you all! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:22 pm
~Hey all I'm Angelika (Angelica) but you may call me Angel,Angie or Lil' Angel hehehe
On here you may also call me by my username or Kats,Katsumi
I am 13 years old and I love to roleplay,been here for 2 years.
I live in Ireland and my favourite types of roleplay are academy rolaplays,but I really enjoy new ideas so don't be shy to ask or suggest any!
I am a semi-literate roleplayer,try my best to be fully literate but it sometimes fails ^^
I would love to roleplay with everyone here x3
My favourite colour is blue and my characters are mostly female,but I try for both.
I love to read and I'm in 2nd year now and officially lolz.
Well,can't drag this on forever,if you need any more info pm me!
Byeeeee
~ 4laugh  

KawaiiKatsumi-chan

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 am
Um.. Hello everyone..
I'm Emperor Ochimaru_15
Just call me Emp or Ochi
I'm 19
I'm from The Lone Star State of Texas, been on Gaia for 4 years.
I prefer academy Rping since I'm still relatively new to roleplaying.
I'm a fully literate roleplayer until I'm busy with Clan Duties
I hope that you give me a chance if your an expert Rp'er.

-Sincerely,
Emperor Ochimaru_15

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas