Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 am
"That's fine, Hana, but I think I'll take Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi for some extra insurance," Crystal stated as she reached under the table and removed the crimson stone sword from Hana's schoolbag before getting up to follow after Kuroyami. Shingetsu, who had kept quiet curled around Crystal's neck beneath the collar of her shirt, launched himself on ahead transforming into his full-size, silver furred, nine-tailed fox form. As she followed after Kuroyami, Crystal also pulled out the Drive she had brought with her from Funbari Onsen and called out, "Shikigami Summon!" as she moved it in a circle in front of her to materialize the paper doors that opened in front of her.

"Gyoujaku no Kabutoou, Kenzan!" was declared as the horseshoe crab based shikigami emerged from the opening to run alongside the shaman who had summoned him. "I take it from the urgency of your summons that we must be in dire straights already."

"Shiro just snapped and the demonic dragon spirit sealed inside him has gotten loose," Crystal explained quickly. "It's going to take everything we've got to knock him out so I can re-seal that spirit without killing him."

Amidamaru noticed Crystal as he was making his way back toward the Emiya estate and saw that she was carrying the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi with her which probably meant she planned to use it in her attempt to bring Shiro back to his senses. Of course, she wouldn't be able to use it at all without a compatible spirit.

"Very well, Crystal-dono, I will lend you my strength," Amidamaru declared as he integrated into the crimson stone sword and formed into the impressive blade of the Spirit of Sword style Oversoul. The blade was slightly different from the version used by Yoh during the Shaman Fight. The main difference was in the color of the furyoku forming the Oversoul which was more electric blue than the lighter blue of Yoh's furyoku. The shape of the hilt was also different, being modeled after a serpentine dragon instead of the more basic design adopted from Harusame.

"Thanks Amidamaru," Crystal spoke as she continued rushing toward her target. Shiro was certainly easy to find now that he towered over most of the nearby buildings. "Now then, let's get his attention..." She swung the Spirit of Sword to produce a shockwave that would strike Shiro at a distance, a technique that would be all too familiar to anyone who had watched any of Yoh's battles during the Shaman Fight as Amidamaru's signature move the Amidaryu Style Shinkuu Buttagiri.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 am
Shiro had stopped his mauling of shinji's now... thoroughly dead body, turning his head towards the attacker as the attack literally had bounced off the scales a bit, but it did dislodge something, three somethings in fact, shiro's own Gravestone Tablets, which wrere caught by Kyuubi who had appeared, and moved quickly to join up with them, if anyone looked closer, they'd see the ripped off head of Shinji leaking blood down the dragon's front teeth making it look even more menacing, before spitting said head down to the ground making a small crater... and lashing out with a claw towards Roveth, piercing him in the chest.... and then with a flick... well... he was sliced to ribbons with just one stroke, showing how indiscriminate the dragon was this time, if Crystal got any closer, she'd be just as viable a target as well.

Roveth however, would have woken up somewhat within the great spirit, or at least he didn't know it was, given he was in his own personal 'hell' for his usual bad deeds, blackmailing, so on, that led him to this, of course, being Roveth that he is... he tried to turn it on it's head... and take over his own personal little hell itself and make it -His-.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 pm
"Damn, looks like we're going to need a stronger sword," Crystal muttered as she slowed her pace slightly to allow Shingetsu time to integrate with the bracelet on her left wrist to form into an Armor Oversoul, something closely resembling a more masculine version of Sakuyamon or Kuzuhamon, but in a silvery-white color more closely resembling the color of Shingetsu's fur. The armor would provide her with some protection against Shiro's demonic dragon form, at least, although it probably wouldn't hold up too well against those claws and fangs if Crystal got too close. The problem with the Spirit of Sword, at least while using Amidamaru as its basis, was that Amidamaru didn't exactly have a wide range of long distance attacks. Most of his skills were only truly effective at close range in melee combat. The Shinkuu Buttagiri had been the only real option and it had already proven to be ineffective. Although, it had at least been successful at dislodging Shiro's own guardian ghosts from his person. One of them might be able to give Crystal an edge against Shiro's demonic dragon form, although she seriously doubted that Gilgamesh would be inclined to cooperate with her. Kyuubi was probably in the same boat as Shingetsu, able to provide a strong defense via kitsune magic, but not exactly the best weapon against a demonic dragon spirit. That left Arturia as the only truly viable candidate. Of course, seeing as Crystal had never actually seen Arturia in combat or performed a Hyoi Gattai with her to learn her techniques and fighting style, Crystal would only be able to use her to enhance the Spirit of Sword whilst relying on her own strength to actually strike Shiro down.

"What a pain," Crystal muttered again. She would have to buy Kyuubi some time to move away from Shiro, especially now that Shiro had already made mincemeat out of both Shinji and Roveth, although the former was certainly the worst for wear. Reattaching his severed head was going to use up a lot of furyoku for reviving him. Although, if he was even half the monster he must have been to set Shiro off like this, Crystal could let him keep the scars.

Crystal reached out with her furyoku, re-summoning the nature spirits in the area she had used earlier to create her butterfly dragon shikigami to scout the city. This time, however, instead of draconic butterflies, she made them into a swarm of small draconic wasps that immediately began homing in on Shiro's demonic dragon form to begin bombarding him with their needle-like spirit stingers. It would have been a lot easier if Roveth hadn't been so quick to get himself killed since then there would have been two capable shamans in the city instead of just one. Hana didn't count because for all his talk and arrogance, under this kind of pressure he was just a scared little boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 pm
keep in mind, that Roveth, when he's seen Shiro under enough stress to possibly let the big scaly b*****d out, was usually the first one OUT OF THE AREA., so the fact that he didn't start running immediately shows that he had hoped Shiro wouldn't attack him, or he was just being too optimistic. in either case, it didn't matter much as the demonic dragon roared in annoyance at the wasps stinging at it's scaled hide, and of course tried to lash out wildly with tail and fore-claws to attack them, doing some property damage with the tail smashing about when each attempt to smash the wasps failed, due to the small size, though out of pure luck some of the claws -did- render a very small few of the wasps to shreds.

Kurama had managed to zip and dart about, before quickly using a deft wall-jumping routine to eventually land with a somersault right next to Crystal with a skid, two spiritual orbs popping out of their guardian tablets not a moment later, looking disoriented and confused, Arturia being the first to speak up from her spiritual orb form "Lady Crystal... what's going on? one moment i feel an ominous force.. the next i suddenly find myself being carried about by Kurama instead of Lord Shiro..." of course, Gilgamesh spoke up as he shook himself as well "Saber... i think you need to take a look closer at the situation... something has sent our partner over the edge, and now he's nothing but a mad dog needing to be put down.", before nodding his head forward to the currently rampaging demon dragon, making Arturia go wide-eyed, this was either something she had not been told about, given Gilgamesh's own surprise despite how calm he's acting, by shiro, or this was that 'overgrown lizard' Kurama kept mentioning that was sealed inside Shiro ".... a real dragon... what.. in the world...?" she whispered, floating there in shock.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:29 pm
"It's more like a vengeful ancient god," Crystal explained. "I don't really know all the details myself, but this demonic dragon spirit has been sealed within Shiro as long as I've known him, probably his whole life. It isn't just sealed inside his body though. It's as if it's literally bound to his very own soul. Whoever did this to him meant for the seal to be permanent."

"If need be, I can help to buy you some time to strengthen the Spirit of Sword into a form that can bring down his demonic dragon form," Kabutoou offered as he could see that Shiro's guardians were unaccustomed to witnessing him in this state. "Just give the command and I'll take care of the rest."

Crystal nodded and held up the Drive with the hand not currently supporting the Spirit of Sword. She moved the device with harsh, deliberate gestures while also purposefully chanting the direction of each gesture in rapid succession as Kanji symbols flowed from the Drive into Kabutoou's Onmyou Mallet, Futatsukazuchi, adding to the shikigami's power. Kabutoou went on ahead as Crystal then pocketed the Drive, the shikigami dashing along the rooftops until he reached Shiro's position and swung at the demonic dragon with Futatsukazuchi causing the weapon to increase to several times its regular size before unleashing a bombardment of high pressure water bullets onto the demonic dragon. "Hissatsu! Moukai Kouhashou!"

While Kabutoou went off to distract Shiro, Crystal turned her attention back to Arturia in particular. "I know how to restore the seal on the demonic dragon spirit so that Shiro can regain his senses, but first I need to put a stop to his rampage before he slaughters any more people. I don't want to have to kill him, but right now this Oversoul doesn't have enough power to bring down a demonic dragon spirit. I know that you are also a skilled swordsman so your power should be compatible with the Spirit of Sword and that might be enough to take him down, but I can't do this by myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:20 pm
the dragon would let out a pained roar as the high pressure water bullets began bombarding it, and causing his head to slam down into the ground, cratering it much nicely, but the tail was unattended to as it would snake out and aim for a deft tail swipe right for the Shikigami's body as if trying to swat a bug out of the sky, similarly how the dragon was attempting to send the wasps to their deaths too.

Gilgamesh frowned, watching as things continued, before turning to Crystal with a Neutral gaze "it seems things are getting worse... i think you need to warn that nephew of yours to never tempt murphy." he said with amusement, before frowning seriously "in either case i have a way to effectively hold Shiro down... but i need you to Oversoul me into a chain like object, and hold it up to the sky, calling out Ten no Kusari, and the pointing the chain object at the target you want bound." he said, as Arturia listened in, nodding in slight surprise, given she had witnessed those chains in action actually -holding- down Herakles... so it would be no surprise if they were useful here, before floating over to crystal with a nod "i can guide you through this, but you'll have to imagine and willing yourself holding a two-handed English Broadsword... silver-like steel with fairy writing on the blade close to the hilt, the hilt being golden with blue wrappings along the hand-grip part of it." she said as she was readying herself to be helping Crystal as well.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:59 pm
Kabutoou's attack was already losing power by the time the demonic dragon swatted at him, at which point he was also too close to the beast to move out of the way before being struck and slammed down onto the street to leave his own crater in the pavement.

"Well, it would seem that's as long as Kabutoou could hold him," Crystal spoke with a frown as her powerful shikigami ally was knocked aside. Shiro's demonic dragon form was definitely a force to be reckoned with. She listened intently to what she was being told by Gilgamesh and Arturia while keeping a wary eye on Shiro. "Well, if any chain will do, I guess it's lucky I have this," Crystal spoke as she unfastened the dragon pendant from around her neck, holding up the stainless steel chain. She set down the Spirit of Sword briefly so that she could integrate Gilgamesh's spirit orb into the chain, holding the chain up to the sky as she had been instructed and then pointing it at Shiro's demonic dragon form. "Ten no Kusari!" Once the task was done, she re-fastened the chain around her neck and picked up the Spirit of Sword to make the necessary preparations with Arturia.

"Alright, let's see how much power we can draw from this," Crystal spoke as she integrated Arturia's spirit orb into the Spirit of Sword and began focusing on reshaping it with a fresh injection of furyoku. As the sword changed she had to grip the newly modified hilt with both hands. The blade in her hands had already grown exponentially stronger than before. If Crystal could feel the tremendous increase in power, then there was no question that Shiro probably felt it too. "Okay, we probably only have one shot at this because I seriously doubt Shiro will just ignore us anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm
when the Ten no Kusari was called on, multiple golden portals started appearing around Shiro, before chains began lashing out, wrapping and binding down the beast, causing it to snarl and roar while trying to break free, with no avail, due to the nature of those chains, the fact that the demonic dragon spirit was held at all was it's own divinity, and that made the chains all the more stronger than normal -very- strong chains, so they'd easily have enough time to get ready for their one shot they need, but they'd only have one shot, because of the time limit of the chains, which Crystal would feel, was at best 5 minutes before they disappeared needing to recharge. "okay, once we have the form in mind, begin drawing the light particles and prana in the air towards the blade, i can help filter things properly, but we need to hurry, given this will be a Furyoku and Prana mix, it should definitely pierce that scale protection to deliver the right blow." she said, sure enough, light particles, like little fairies began forming and floating up around the area, gathering towards the spritual form of the blade Crystal held, slowly but surely gathering strength "once it starts reaching it's peak, we'll have to hold it high in the air, before stepping forward to get ready to swing, i'm sure you know the name of my true blade... so... that is what you need to call out to unleash this."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:55 pm
"Right," Crystal acknowledged Arturia as she began funneling prana from her newly regenerated and newly awakened magic circuits into the Oversoul blade. She probably overdid it, though, since she had never combined the two energies before, but there was a definite and immediate change to the structure of the Spirit of Sword as it began to shrink down to the size of a more realistic sword and Crystal could actually feel the weight of it in her hands. She decided not to think too much on that as she instead concentrated on working with Arturia's spirit to draw in the light particles and prana in the air toward the blade. Crystal waited, watching carefully and reaching out with her other senses so that she could anticipate when the power condensing along the blade had reached its peak.

"Sorry Shiro," Crystal spoke apologetically as she readied her stance to make the necessary swing. "You've left us with no alternative this time but to cut you down so you can't hurt anybody else." She swung the blade and called out the name, "Excalibur!" to initiate the blow that would finally bring down the demonic dragon to cease his rampage. The flow of energy was massive, more-so than anything Crystal had ever unleashed before, and she had to wonder again whether or not she might have overdone it. All she could really hope at that point was that she hadn't brought it up into overkill range so that it would still be something survivable for poor Shiro. She really hoped she was doing it right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:59 pm
the Dragon snapped it's head up as best it could, right into the golden blast incoming from Crystal's direction, the beauty of it making the dragon pause a moment in trying to find a way to counter it, before the dragon was overwhelmed by the energy blast, and inherently 'destroyed, leaving behind only the currently bubbly cloaked for of Shiro, clearly unconscious and laying there without any skin what so ever, though his clothes thankfully were still there.

Gilgamesh had watched everything with an approving smile on his face as he disengaged the oversoul with the pendant of crystal's, turning into his servant form as he chuckled a bit "it seems it's finally over... though you need to hurry Crystal, who knows how long before the dragon might wake up and try again." he said with seriousness, Arturia would be of course panting, but still over-souled at the moment but she was -very- tired, if the panting was any indication.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:37 pm
"Yeah, I know, we really can't afford to let that thing wake up again," Crystal responded as she disengaged the modified Spirit of Sword Oversoul from Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi so that Arturia and Amidamaru could take a break while she went to sort things out with the demonic dragon's seal. However, even after the two spirits were separated from the stone sword, the makeshift blade that had formed during that last attack still remained.

"Amidamaru, you go back to the Emiya estate and check on Hana for me," Crystal told the samurai ghost as she started making her way to where Shiro had collapsed. The fox armor from her Oversoul with Shingetsu made the going easy as it made her exceptionally light on her feet, almost seeming to glide on the graceful leaps it took to reach Shiro's position. She set down the Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi and the strange blade that had yet to disappear, kneeling down next to Shiro as she reached down to place the middle and index fingers of one hand lightly on his forehead. Purifying light would immediately begin to channel into him through that connection, pushing the demonic dragon spirit's influence back into the containment field it was meant to occupy within Shiro's soul. What Crystal sensed from Shiro was less encouraging, however, as the range of the demonic dragon's containment had clearly spread from this violent outburst. At this rate it was going to become even harder to keep the beast contained if it got out again in the future. "Definitely not good," Crystal murmured as she continued to concentrate on the purification ritual. For now she could at least neutralize the demonic dragon spirit's power, but the seal had become incredibly unstable. "Come on Shiro, you've got to snap out of this!"

Amidamaru, meanwhile, did as he was instructed and headed back to the estate to regroup with Hana, although he was certainly shocked by the ordeal. That had been a most unusual Oversoul and it was puzzling to see that the generated weapon had somehow become materialized enough that it didn't disappear even after Crystal had disengaged the flow of prana and furyoku to sustain it. Very unusual indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Shiro had beel laying in the darkness, unable to move really when Crystal had started pushing the demonic dragon back, creating a small bead of light to make him groan and open his eyes within the depths of his mind "what... what happened...? ugh..." he muttered, starting to float upwards, even as the black and red claws tried to pull him back down, with his conscious mind slowly slipping out of the demon dragon's grasp, it was easier, somewhat, for Shiro to think, and shake himself off the influence despite the unstable seal, it usually helped only because his mind was blank for a little while until the memories hit him later on, but for now, as it was, Shiro's skin would quickly start to regenerate, though it looked painful if the sudden violent twitching and slight thrashing was any indication.

Kurama, Gilgamesh, and Arturia (Being carried by Gilgamesh in a way to have one of her arms slung over him and helping her along, were moving to check on things as well as the seal started showing all over Shiro's torso, even showing the places where it had heavily cracked and such from this recent attempt of Oversoul on poor shiro.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 pm
"You snapped," Crystal informed Shiro as she continued with the purification ritual a little while longer. "The demonic dragon got out. You killed Roveth again. I'm going to fix him up once I'm done with you. Shouldn't be too hard, he's only been cut into three pieces. The other guy is going to be a lot more work."

Since Shiro had regained consciousness and the seal was more or less intact, Crystal soon got up and went to gather up the pieces of Roveth so that she could piece them back together before mending the gaps with furyoku so that Roveth could be brought back to life with a stable body to return to. Once his body was patched up, Roveth would be able to return to it at his leisure as long as he was ready to return from his excursion into his own personal hell within the Great Spirit.

Then there was just the matter of the other unfortunate party. Shiro had torn him up pretty badly. There were a lot of bloody pieces that could easily have been mistaken for scraps of raw meat. In the end there was just enough of him to put back together that Shinji could be revived, although there was a certain piece of him that simply couldn't seem to be accounted for. It wasn't anything vital to his survival, but he'd certainly be pretty upset about it. Still, Crystal had enough to work with to restore him to life, although from the way Shiro had snapped at him this guy clearly wasn't a good person. He could live with the scars. Leaving them would certainly cut down on how much furyoku she needed to expend in order to revive him. Since Shinji wasn't a shaman, his revival would occur more or less instantaneously since his soul didn't have the luxury of leaving his body for fleeting visits to the Great Spirit. Unlike Roveth, his soul wouldn't have gone anywhere quite yet.

Once she was done with the mangled mass of flesh that used to be Shinji, Crystal went back to Shiro to see how he was doing. She was surprised for the second time to see that the strange sword she had conjured up was still there on the pavement next to him. Just how long was it going to take for it to dissipate?

"So, do you think you're going to be strong enough to stand or are we going to have to wait for Roveth to get back from hell so he can help me carry you back inside?" Crystal jokingly asked Shiro trying to relieve some of the tension in the air. Granted, it would be tiresome having to drag both Shiro and Roveth back to the Emiya estate by herself.

Kabutoou did eventually make his way over to regroup with Crystal, but the blow from the demonic dragon spirit had reduced him to a mere spirit body so he wasn't going to be any help in getting Shiro and Roveth back to the estate either. Frankly, it was lucky the blow hadn't completely annihilated him given that it would have severed his contract with Crystal and then she would have to try to make a pact with another shikigami.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Shinji of course didn't know or remember what happened after seeing the... demonic dragon, but when he sat up suddenly, and saw Shiro just laying there, he yelped, and quickly fled, not realizing what had happened to certain parts fo him, but at the moment too damn scared to even be there, so he was gone, fleeing inside the Matou residence at the moment to hide in the deepest corners of it.

Shiro meanwhile had grunted, before sitting up as he rubbed his head "... dammit..." he muttered, more to himself than anything while slowly pulling himself off the ground, looking a bit hollow in his eyes, probably more along the line of the fact that he was told he snapped again, but it made him remember why, as he frowned slightly "... you should've kept the b*****d dead, Crystal.. he threatened to rape Rin, some girl name Illyasviel von Einzenbern, Sakura, and even you, in front of me, just to show how he feels about treating women with respect." he said tiredly, while moving over to Roveth as he nudged the head with his foot "Oi... ahou..."

Roveth would grunt and try to swat the foot away, before sitting up himself with a wince ".... dammit Shiro, you need to stop killing me every time you go berserk dragon mode yanno." he said, granted he wasn't going to tell of a few certain things, like the fact of his own raised Furyoku as most likely the two can tell, but Kuroyami had landed on Roveth's shoulder and nuzzled his cheek "glad to see you're okay..." Roveth chuckled and stroked his raven partner "sorry Kuro-chan... anyway, i might have some new friends to let people meet later, but only if they want to reveal themselves."

Shiro of course just grunted, and tugged Roveth up tiredly onto his feet, and leaned against him "good for you, ya damn Arch-b*****d.... now let's get back to Emiya's place, no doubt we have long winded explanations..." he muttered, while looking down hollowly "... and i need a shower." he said with a slight higher voice, showing he was already beginning to feel -those- feelings, the disgust, dirtiness, so on, of having killed, -Again-, even if said people were revived after he had been subdued.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 pm
"I see," was all Crystal could say to what Shiro had said. "Well, he might be alive again, but I couldn't fix everything. At the very least, he's lost the means to carry out those threats. And I doubt very much that he'll ever want for anyone else to see the sorry state of his body after I put him back together. He probably won't even want to see himself in the mirror after this. So, in a way, I guess I've given him a fate worse than death."

"I suppose that will be all then," Kabutoou excused himself, the paper doors appearing briefly as he departed through them and then faded from view just as suddenly as they had appeared. Frankly, the horseshoe crab shikigami needed to rest and Crystal knew how to summon him again if she had any further need of him.

Shingetsu also seemed to relax now that Shiro had returned to his senses, finally disengaging from the fox armor Oversoul that had covered Crystal up until now and also returning to his kudakitsune form to curl himself back around her neck like a cute scarf. Crystal picked up Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi and the strange blade that still hadn't dissipated off the pavement and went to accompany Shiro and Roveth back to the Emiya estate. No doubt, Rin and Emiya would probably have plenty of questions for them once they saw the state they were in.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff