Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 am
Standing there the armor Kyo had been wearing simply fell to peices revealing that he was no longer inside it nor in the area as it slowly disintegrated . He had taken the time Selicia used to fight the fire to escape into the city. What a pain finding a wind controlling exorcist was he thought to himself being laughed at by the demon in his head. The blood on his chest still wet as he walked down an alley way. The reason he had chosen that gas station was for the placement of it being smack dab in the middle of a city block surrounded by buildings on all side it was an easy get away for him as he had ducked into one of the numerous streets and back alleyways that lead to it. "Probably should get this bandaged up atleast" he muttered to himself dragging his finger over the wound he had gotten.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 am

Selicia sighed before a smile formed on her face, "He knew when to give up after all" She said, landing gently on the ground and saying "You're welcome" to the gas station workers who were almost turned to ash by Kyo's stunt. She then decided not to take the skies yet but made another broadcast, "Fire has been put out. Fire elemental, dragon, it seemed, contractor still out and about." She then began to describe Kyo before continuing, "If found, do not engage. It's a strong one. Returning to HQ. Over and Out!" She said, walking around the city with the scythe at her back, saying she's a cosplayer to whoever would stare. She seemed to be back to being naturally happy as she made her way back to HQ to report on the 'strong one'. She did, however, spot Asriel and 'Roger', waving at the other exorcist lightly as she walked towards her.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 pm
((I feel completely ignored XO))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm
(Sorry I truthfully have not been paying attention to the rest of the group so I'm not quite sure where a place for you to jump in is everyone's ran into someone from the Vatican so far as I've gathered. If someone can give a more details of whats been going on that would be awesome.) "

Con-tracts..." the word seemed to ring something in his mind. "Alright lets see this father Ren." The word kept repeating in his mind trying to form a picture.  

Xistund

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:55 pm
((OOC: Currently not busy. Selicia's just in close range of that boy who has no memories and Asriel. Wanna fight?! >:[ LOL LOL LOL! Jk~ Jk~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 pm
((Could meet up, which side? I have a char on both =P Though I tend to have a preference for the exorcist XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 pm
(( What we gonna do if an exorcist and exorcist meet up but chat?? Bring in the contractor. Let's pyt. JK JK! I feel quirky today > smile And yeah, exorcist is cool~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm
Rock finished his practice huffing a little and placed the violin away int it's case. He left the room, locking the door behind him, the violin case on his back and got the holster that held his revolver and put it on before shoving on a good ol' duster. He locked the doors behind him and headed off into the streets to the abbey  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm
derg0n

Miles spun his sword and channeled the fire into the blade. "I guess we'll see." Miles said simply, spun his sword again and sent a stronger blast of fire at his opponent, the key difference was that Miles' attack had been enhanced by the wind that was created when he spun his sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:51 am
Shikara watched, flinching slightly as the heat from the fireball burn slightly, even though it was stopped and returned to Darius, she managed to struggle to her feet before moving back abit, trying to make sure she wasn't in the way or distract Miles.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 am
Darius lifted his blade forcing the air in front of him to swirl, causing a mini tornado of sorts before stepping back, the fireball being drawn into the wind, setting the swirling vortex of air ablaze, splitting the two combatants apart. slowly dieing down, leaving a burning hot ring of molten road in its place  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 pm
Asriel gave a small nod to Roger and turned on her heal when she felt someone nearing, habitually playing with the ring on her finger as she did. "Hello, Sister Selicia," she murmured in a small voice. And idea seemed to pop into her head and her face lit up as she tottered to the younger exorcist. "Can you call Father Ren on your ear piece and tell him to meet at the square? I seem to have gotten lost and have seemed to lost my own ear piece this morning in the abbey." She played with her fingers for being so dimwitted and blushed in embarrassment. Asriel gave a reaffirming glance to Roger before looking to the younger female with admiral eyes. She was so young yet so talented. Asriel herself was still an apprentice. She failed twice in her exorcist training, and when she did pass, she barely scraped by. Selicia was younger and smarter. Asriel admired that greatly.

* edited

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm
"This back and forth thing is really getting us nowhere." Miles said with a sigh. "It's either we keep playing this game, or we actually get serious." The exorcist mumbled to himself and waited for the next attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Darius smiled before lifting his blade and falling into a battle stance "if thats what you wish....." He rushed through the still simmering ground as he swung his blade down on Miles, hoping to slit him from shoulder to hip.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm
Miles brought his sword up to guard against the attack. Once blocked he pushed the other blade away and swung his sword, hoping to cut Darius across the waistline. He knew full well the other man would dodge which would give Miles a chance to push the attack and put pressure on the contractor.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games