Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm
(( eek *runs away*))

"oh...uhm, its ok!! its ok!!..ill take them!!" She pulled them down from the wire before struggling after sitting to remove her old ones "come on....thats it..yeah, almost got it..." after removing her shoes with much difficulty she put her new ones on and smiled happily before looking to HammerCraft "uh...Hammer, you look tired, why dont you take a break, i mean, look at all the things youve made today, surly you can stop for just a few seconds?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm
Hammer laughed before looking to Moon with a small grin on his face "not gunna happen Moon, all these shoes are useless, not one pair is perfect enough for me to even consider calling it a day."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 pm
"awwww, come on, you've got to be tired, just stop long enough to get something to eat or something, its not healthy for a poney to exhaust themselves" she closed her eyes and nodded after saying this before stepping into the workshop and getting behind Hammer to push him out of the forge area "come on! lets go get a drink!" She smiled as she pushed behind him, trying to lead him away from his work.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 pm
Hammer stood still, not moving at all from Moons efforts, he shook his head as he looked over his shoulder to her with a sigh "ya gunna give up? or are ya just gunna to keep trying till i give in?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm
"i'd preffer to think of it as you deciding im right and wanting to get something to eat with me instead of you just giving in" She grinned before giving him one last push as hard as she could before sliding down his side and laying sprawled out on the floor "......awwww!! come on1 you cant honestly want to do this all day!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm
Hammer let out a long sigh before walking towards the exit of the workshop, looking over his shoulder again to Moon "you actually coming or did you just want to try and get me to wander around on my own?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm
Moon quickly got up before following him out with a grin "soooooo, where do you want to go? theres so many nice places!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 am
Hammer sighed before shaking his head "so long as theres food i couldn't give a damn where i go"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 am
Moon smiled before running out infront "i know the perfect place!" She got behind him again before pushing him "but we need to move faster than this if we want food before they stop orders"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am
Hammer looked to her, still moving at his own pace "you really need to calm down a bit Moon, you seem a bit hyper." He stepped out of her way as he looked to her.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 am
"well, i have drunk alot of hot chocolate today" She smiled before slowing down and walking next to Hammer "its better than having someone whose always gloomy and sad"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:21 pm
Nana's hooves clapped against the road and her glasses fell to the tip of her nose as she pondered where Dysi could be. This regularly happened and it made Nana feel like a horrible caretaker. Then again, Dysi was a little on the special side and seemed to just disappear and reappear places. "Oh Dysi, it's Nana. Where could you be?" she called out, hoping the dysfunctional pony would hear her and respond back.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 pm
Col smiled as he walked down the street. He listened to ponies talking and smelled wonderful smells that came from bakeries across town. He then stopped when he heard Nana and walked up to her. "Hello Nana, is everything alright?" he asked her as he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 pm
Nana looked up as Col walked over. "Oh everything is alright. I was just trying to find Dysi. That poor pony always seems to slip out under my watch. Then again she does like the outdoors." she smiled.

Dysi's tail whipped back and forth as she stared intently at a flower, eye twitching once more. "Hello Sir Flower! I have found your secret location and will now terminate you!" Dysi let out a maniacal laugh.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 pm
Col's ear swiveled around in the direction of the laughing and he smiled. "She's in that direction." he said and turned his head in the direction he meant.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games