Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:44 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
yeah, im just waiting for the confirmation that post order is completed
will definitely inform you once I've posted

Trying to figure out how far away from the Nibi we are, its a little confusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 pm
Jonderken
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

-blinks- We're directly in front of the building. 0,0 About a good half way leaning distance back  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Jonderken
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

-blinks- We're directly in front of the building. 0,0 About a good half way leaning distance back

so definitely more than 20 yards. Wonderful all my abilities are useless oh well, genjutsu time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 pm
will post in the morning upon waking up y'all.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:16 am
so who's up in the anbu head quarters?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
so who's up in the anbu head quarters?
i am  

Aquos Dragoa

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:33 pm
Hm. How's everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 pm
Okay we need to put it up right here what the posting order is in the anbu head quarters. It's getting to be a really long time between posts. And I can swear some of the people quoted aren't even there any more shadow clone or other wise. So now it's just become this quagmire of confusion on who's next because the allotted groups has exits an entry and not everyone's sure of. So I just want to know who's supposed to be in the thread Sound Off please~ (meaning just post here saying something so we might rehash this order or something)

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Yukiko Masaki

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

The Sleeping Pacifist

Toxic Interior

CanoodlingFibbertyJibbit

samuraixxgurl

Dcme

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:40 pm
Aye. Somewhat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 am
My character's there but I honestly never knew what the post order was in the first place. I came in in the middle of all of this. And my characters not interacting with anyone at the moment either. lol  

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:16 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Okay we need to put it up right here what the posting order is in the anbu head quarters. It's getting to be a really long time between posts. And I can swear some of the people quoted aren't even there any more shadow clone or other wise. So now it's just become this quagmire of confusion on who's next because the allotted groups has exits an entry and not everyone's sure of. So I just want to know who's supposed to be in the thread Sound Off please~ (meaning just post here saying something so we might rehash this order or something)

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Yukiko Masaki

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

The Sleeping Pacifist

Toxic Interior

CanoodlingFibbertyJibbit

samuraixxgurl

Dcme

I think it's my post now. Sorry about the wait.

About half those people in the quote list are already gone into other threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:59 am
Alright so it's this from what I see now starting with Red

• Redera Issun
  • Flamefox Merimac (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Toxic Interior (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Anbu Black Oni (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • samuraixxgurl
  • Yo-ko (and we take another hit)
  • AD Reaper Elyse (just blasted myself into this place by trying to compromise an attack that could make the whole building come down on use So I'd assume you all could feel the shock.)
  • Aquos Dragoa
  • a.renee.w

Cane we agree to this line up and workout something to respond to or continue amongst ourselves before it's Yo-ko NPc turn once again. Lt get a little organized so this go's more smoothly. =3

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

Toxic Interior

samuraixxgurl

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:40 am
AD Reaper Elyse

• Redera Issun
  • Flamefox Merimac (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Toxic Interior (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Anbu Black Oni (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • samuraixxgurl
  • AD Reaper Elyse (just blasted myself into this place by trying to compromise an attack that could make the whole building come down on use So I'd assume you all could feel the shock.)
  • Aquos Dragoa
  • a.renee.w

Cane we agree to this line up and workout something to respond to or continue amongst ourselves before it's Yo-ko NPc turn once again. Lt get a little organized so this go's more smoothly. =3

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

Toxic Interior

samuraixxgurl

I have no issue  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am
now to hear from the others.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 am
AD Reaper Elyse

• Redera Issun
  • samuraixxgurl
  • Aquos Dragoa
  • a.renee.w

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

Toxic Interior

samuraixxgurl

there was an established post order, but honestly so long as the antagonists get to post first then it doesnt matter what order the kumo ninja post in. If people just post when the can, it can make it move much faster. the strict post order was due to the massive numbers of double posting. it should go as such

antagonists{ergo, mam, and myself}> all kumo ninja in various locations >
antagonists{ergo, mam, and myself}> All kumo ninja in various locations.

so long as it is only one post per post cycle, it doenst matter what order you guys post in  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games