Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 pm
((True. And same here with Draco. Dude needs to hurry up or Ghost's gonna bleed out, and then we'll be stuck with four Titans again.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 pm
(i have a question. would it be possible for a minor villain to become good but not be a Titan?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 pm
((If, judging by your character's name, she's anything like Catwoman, then yes. Also, in the show, Jinx started out as a villain and became one of the heroes, even though she didn't become a Titan. So, yeah. You'll have to clear it with Minnta first, though.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 pm
(ok thanks ^^ though i may try it later in the story if im allowed to0  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm
((I don't mind as long as it's a gradual change))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 pm
(don't worry, i wont have it be automatic ^^ thank you both)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 am
((Sorry about the delay, y'all. Just got done with a big session of D&D.))

Draco smirked at the mysterious woman. "Yeah, I'm outta here, too. Here's a little somethin' to remember us by." He created another icy rose and tossed it to the woman, then flew off toward the tower, using his draconic strength to flap his wings faster, trying to get to the tower as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:57 am
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice catches the rose as another troubled, rusty laugh escapes her throat. "The world has certainly gone mad..." She walks out of the mall, not even glancing at the police who had gathered outside. They all start to raise their guns when she speaks, "Don't bother, unless you want to end up like those inside..." Her eyes were once again looking at everything and nothing while her voice seemed lifeless and distracted, a sign that she was no longer interested in killing anyone at the moment. She quickly uses an illusion to hide herself from sight, and walks away before the police can act.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven finally saw Draco's silhouette flying toward Titans' Island. "Finally," she muttered. "I knew this wasn't going to be easy, but I had hoped at least..." She shook her head, dismissing the thought and leaving it unfinished. She could feel Ghost's blood soaking through the scarf she'd tied to his side, but at least the armored boy was still breathing.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 am
Draco landed on the beach, looking over the armored one. "He ain't lookin' too good. If we can get 'im inside or somethin', I might have a trick or two that'd help 'im out." He stood up with purpose, folding his wings against his back. "If you want, I can take 'im."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

Snow Raven nodded and handed Ghost over to Draco. "Careful. Both with him and about where you stand. There could be traps under the sand."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 am
"No, I understood the question, your timing was what I was wondering about." Star said, eye brows knitting as she backed away from Clear, who she'd just flipped. She was breathing hard, but mostly from the adrenaline in her system as apposed to the effort she'd just made. "This guy killed someone... or a bunch of people, I'm not really sure anymore."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 pm
Draco took the injured young man and carried him on his back. He then flew from where they were to the foot of the tower, making certain to take extra caution to keep the kid from falling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 pm

When they reached the foot of Titans' Tower, Snow Raven held up a hand, signaling to Draco to stay where he'd landed. She stepped up to the door and glanced up, out of the corner of her eye, at a small, hidden camera above the door. There was a slight whirring sound, and then an electronic voice said, "Silhouette detected. Energy signature recognized. Titan detected. Vocal signature required for entry. Snow Raven took a breath, and when she spoke her voice was slightly deeper and hoarser than it normally was. "Raven." There was a tense pause, then the metal door slid open. "Titan recognized. Entry permitted." Snow Raven let out a tiny sigh and walked inside, motioning for Draco to follow.

((I'm hoping everybody knows what the inside of Titans' Tower looks like, right? At least, the Titans here do?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm
((I know basically what it looks like. Angel decided to whine at me about the rp and how I just copied copied everything but the color. Apparently she's very angry with us))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games