Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm
((naah, not yet anyway))

Piravi's men stood and shot a the two marines. "Kill them! save the captain!!"

Marx smirked as he stood infront of scarlet and toke the bullets. "Boy...that hurt...." He laughed as he sling shotted the bullets back into the men who fired them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm
Scarlet said a small prayer for the lost souls as she watched their attackers drop dead from their own bullets shot back at them. She finished her prayer a couple seconds after the last one fell. She stepped out from behind Marx and walked up to Piravi. He dove for the nearest gun one of his crew dropped and pointed it in Scarlet's face. She glared at him and quickly disassembled it in his hand. She turned to the pirate that shouted at them for interfering. "I do apologize for 'getting in your way of kicking his a**', but even if he is a criminal of such low caliber, I cannot allow you to lay a hand on him." She glanced toward Piravi with spite, and judged that he did deserve a good beating. "Marx, I'm going to a tea shop for a drink. If you have any errands to run, you should do them now. If Piravi gets beaten to a pulp while we're busy, I guess there'd be nothing we could do about it, unless he winds up dead." She walked past the pirate and whispered into his ear, "He better not wind up dead or you'll have to face the wrath of Marine Vice Admiral Kojero D. Yolera."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm
Marx laughed. "Ok ok...you want me to take the others in?" He called to Scarlet.

Jay smirked. "Hehe...." He said and lunged at the downed pirate "YAAAAAAA!!!" He said as fists and fire and yells rang out as Jay went at them kicking their asses.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

((She whispered to Jay....))

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm
((That's right, ignore the pirate with a bounty on her head. Not that she has much interest in you guys
@Voodoo: Eris Bloodwulf or Eris the Bloodwulf sound better than Bloodwulf Eris. At least to me))

“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

Eris watches the marines silently, finally determining that they had had nothing to do with her family's deaths. "Well, if that's settled I'll be leaving then... Have fun beating up Sparkle Pants.", she says as she turns and starts to walk away, hoping the marines wouldn't try to claim the bounty on her head.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:41 pm
((FUUUUUUU....edit time!!!))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm
"He's probably destroying a part of the city" he told her with a sigh as he looked out towards the town. Where was jay he wondered scratching the back of his head a bit. It wasn't that large of a concern to him but he did want to know what was taking him so dam long. "Come on lets go find them. Hopefully he finished what ever it was he was doing so we can get out of here" he commented walking off the ship and towards the direction that Jay had gone looking over his shoulder from time to time to make sure molly had followed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm
Molly nodded and quickly followed after him. "I smell smoke. Did something happen earlier?" she asked curiously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am
"I couldn't really tell you one way or another I stopped following him when he went airborne" Jacob called as he picked up his pace a bit more into a swift run. While it wasn't usually a smart idea for him to move about in the open without anything to hide who he was he believed that he had little to worry about being spotted here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm
Molly followed after Jacob on all fours so she could catch up. "Why did he fly off?" she asked him while running.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Jay kept attacking Piravi before knocking him into the air. He smirked as his arms turned into torches. "To-chi To-chi nooo...." He smiled evil as he locked his arms together.

Priavi gulped. "N-no! don't! we'll leave town! I promise! Just spare me!" He begged as tears streamed down his face.

Jay frowned. "You take over this town...harass these people...and say you someone you not." Jay said before clenching his teeth as he pulled out a den den mushi . "PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN! THIS MAN IS NOT THE GRAND DRAGON! YOU ARE FREE OF HIS CONTROL!" He yelled which was echoed throughout town. "DIABLO SHOT!!" He yelled as he shot a large fireball in the shape of a devil at the imposter

Piravi gasped a she was hit by the attack and lauche dinto the air. "Gah!" He grunted as the fireball exploded and turned into a giant skull. He fell towards the ground knocked out and on fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Molly gasped when she saw the giant fireball. She ran faster with Jacob until she stopped where Jay was. "Captain! Are you alright?" she asked as she stopped and stood up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:50 pm
"The others? I don't see anyone to take-" Scarlet's sentence stopped as she heard the impact of a fireball and the thud of a body hitting the ground. ".... Marx, if that's Piravi on the ground right now, check his vitals. If he's alive, he can survive being unconscious for the next ten minutes or so. If he's dead, we're taking in each of the wanted criminals in the vicinity. By the Sun, these pirates better pray that fool isn't dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:51 pm
Jay smiled. "Yes Molly." He said a she arms turned back to normal. "That guy was a fake...and pissed me off." He said sternly pointing to The burning unconscious man. "Trying to be someone I respect....pathetic. The grand dragons would tkae over an island in this ocean"

Marx saluted. "Yes ma'am." He said and went to check on the burning man. "Hm...well he's near death." He said before thinking. "How could that kid do this to him? That fireball didn't seem like it would that bad." Captain he's pretty much dead!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Molly looked at the burned man and she gulped. "I-I'll try not to make you mad Captain." she said as her ears went down in nervousness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff