Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Lust had made her way back to scarlette getting there just in time to see Shleck appear."Well hello darling, do be dear and make yourself useful." She said gesturing for him to help her, as she couldn't move one of her arms or most of her back without pain shooting through her torso." Can you teleport me to a healer or someone that can bandage me?" She asked wincing at her own breath intake. God were his blades poisoned, did she really have that bad of an injury, or was she just a wuss?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm
It took Gino a minute or so to reappear in his Assassin's robes to answer Pride's challenge. "Another Sin to fight huh." Gino remarked casually, wondering what sort of personality quirks Pride had besides the obvious. Oh well, Gino was sure he'd find out, and if he managed to win then he was certain that he'd have a much better shot against Murphy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 pm
Pride turned his head at the confident entrance of the Assassin beside him, his onyx gaze taking in every detail of the other man before he managed a scoff of disapproval. "An Assassin. Didn't we exterminate your kind? Yet somehow one always remains. Like cockroaches, I just can't seem to get rid of you all." A small bark of laughter broke past his lips as the Sin stepped over towards the gleaming portal provided by the Creator, more than comfortably turning his back on his soon-to-be opponent. "Come now boy. It's time we had a go then. All the better for me to clear the rust from my sword." It was to be Adarian's first round of true combat after years of declined activity, and as such he was determined to make sure his skills hadn't dulled quite yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image Captain Murphy kept his eyes on the Mad Hatter. His grin as big the insane fellow. It was as if Mad's own madness was taking hold of Murphy. Luckily, the pirate captain kept his sanity. It was just a matter of fending off the hatter's infectious attitude.

Murphy gripped the silver coin between his thumb and index finger. Murphy flipped the coin high in the air. The silver coin made an audible ringing noise as it was flipped. Murphy continued to keep his gaze on Mad. Not a word was spoken as the coin rose to the sky and the plummeted to the ground. Only the roar of the crowd and the sound of the ongoing fights.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm
"Oh, so I should take it easy on you then?" Gino teased and stepped through the portal after Pride. Once he had reappeared on the other side, Gino began to ponder who would take the first move.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 pm
Lifting up the ornamental blade at his side the Demon smiled coldly over towards his adversary, the wind blowing past the two men on the elevated arena which Pride had chosen. "How about a small testing spar? I'm not so eager as to hurry things along without reason," he chuckled, stepping forward cautiously with his sword gripped tightly in both hands. Soon enough he charged ahead for a full frontal attack, emphasizing the point that Pride wasn't ready to fully commit to combat without at least a glancing test of the Assassin's skills compared to his own.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am
User Image Shleck sat next to Kimberly, or as he knew her, Red. He didn't address her or even say anything. He just sat there. Shortly thereafter, Lust accosted the lazy demon and requested for his services. she wanted him to take her to a healer of some sort. Shleck slowly looked up and the provocatively dressed she-devil through his shaggy brown hair. Shleck parted his hair to revel and empty gaze. In truth he was thinking of whether to actually help his fellow sin. If he were to ignore her, he simply be stuck in his current location...with ever growing presence of Pride. If he helped her, he'd get away from pride and possibly find a new and more comfortable resting spot.

The lazy sin moaned. "Fine...." he then ushered his kin to his side before drawing a circle around the both of them and sending the two to the Fifth Kingdom, the sins home. But more specifically, small hut close to an inn at one of the many villages. The hut was home to an apothecary. Only reason Shleck chose this specific one was because the unlucky apothecary was kind enough to give the sin a small vial filled with a sweet smelling liquid that upon sniffing put the demon to sleep for a good long while...a.k.a years.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm
((Not quite sure what to do with myself here x.x))

The obnoxious music was starting to annoy Cj. He has spent his vacation waiting to see Gabby and finally make a move, but this douche has to ruin it for him again. Clenching his fist he was holding himself from rushing the car and dropping the world on his head but out of respect for the girls he didn't. "Why does that douchebag always have to ruin it for me" Cj whispered under his breath  

Spectrum122

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Wolf yawned scratching his head waiting for a opponent for himself to face, looking up to the Author he said. "Hey Old man, I'm bored and hungry don't you have someone willing to fight me already?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm
(( sooo much suspense *hangs onto her seat in anticipation*))  

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image Murphy did not once avert his gaze from Mad. It was like he was engaged in some kind of staring contest. It wasn't until the silver coin fell just outside of Murphy' peripheral vision, did the pirate snatch it out of midair. The captain slowly the held the coin and open his palm to show who lady luck had sided with.

(OK. I rolled a die. Odd is heads and even is tails. As I write, I have no clue what the result is. Good luck Capn. May the luckiest RPer win.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 pm
(HOLY *BLEEP* ON A *BLEEP*ING *BLEEP*!!!!...with a side order of pickled *BLEEP*....33 is a pretty odd number.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Gino said nothing, even as Pride lunged at him. It was a rather easy attack to anticipate, a full-frontal assault. Time seemed to slow down for Gino, it actually moved at normal speed, it was just he was very highly trained. Rather than go for a potentially hazardous block, Gino spun around the blade, moving to the side that Pride did not hold the blade on. After that it was a simple and agonizing choice to make. Did Gino attempt to play with the sin or did he go to try and cripple him. Practicality won over with Gino using his hidden blade to stab at Pride's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm
((Would you consent to using the Method to resolve our fight?))

Pride was unfazed that his attack met nothing but a void in place of the Assassin; it only proved to him that his expectation of a serious engagement had been fully justified. Though time did not crawl into a drastically slow version of itself the Demon reacted with inhumanly possible speed to the incoming thrust, dropping into a crouch at the hidden blade diving towards him. Whipping his sword close to his chest the Sin rolled backwards onto his feet keeping just enough distance between himself and the Assassin, his dark blue gaze wary and watchful. As expected that glancing blow proved nothing. I suppose I'll have to take my time for the next strike if I can actually expect to prevail in the end.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 pm
((I'm reluctant to since I have piss-poor luck with dice crying ))

Gino stepped back a little, slightly surprised that Pride had been able to dodge, but then again, he was chief among the seven sins. If he's going to keep dodging like that then I'm going to need to either corner him or lock him in place so I can stab him. Gino thought simply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games