Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm
Akahana climbed into the train car after them.
"Yeah, that's something I was also wondering." She said, acknowledging Proper's question. "And also, will Proper and I have to hide like that too? I mean we can both glamour ourselves." She examined the contents of the car as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 am
Gaven took a long wooden box from the duffel bag. It shook in his hands as he sat with it on his lap. There was a strange satisfaction on his face as he watched the small box shake. " We are all going to Chicago. Alphones will oventually meet us there " The vampire replied. " And you two we need to hide from the sun for the last time. You guys don't need to hide unless the check this box car. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:20 pm
"Oh alright. And what are we doing in Chicago?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 pm
Proper, who was lazily lounging on his pile of boxes, scowled at the mention of their destination. he abruptly began to bang his head on the boxes. he didnt say anything, just continued to beat his head silently agianst the boxes.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 pm
Akahana heard thumping and turned to see Proper, a few boxes above her.
"What... are you doing? Are you trying to have brain damage?" She asked, standing and climbing over to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 pm
Proper looked up, stopping the pounding of his forehead.
" Let's just say i know a trustworth downworlder in Chicago that can help us out a bit. I wont say who though. I try not to say his name out loud." He said, looking begrudged. He was absolutely certain this person would help them. After all, they were family...  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 pm
Akahana settled herself next to Proper. "Tell me more Proper, what's his name? And family! How is he related to you?"
She asked, eyes sparkling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm
Proper put his hand over his face,
" His name is Diem. He's the leader of the vampire clans of Chicago. He's my mothers brother. He got bit around the time i was born." He said, thinking of the blue eyes, crossed arms, and sarcastic attitude of his uncle.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Akahana stifled a laugh.
"Awh Proper! You sound like that's a bad thing."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 pm
" Thats sounds wournderful " Antoinette said sitting a box kicking her legs back and forth cheerfully. " Vampires don't get to see family that offten most of them are in the ground or just to far away. " She commented. "I'm sure you'll have lots of fun catching up. when you live forever you offten have long conversations. "

" We'll have to ask alphones permission to go into another vampire clans territory. " Gaven admited knowing that treading into unknown terratory was dangerious for the their small band. " Even if he is your uncule can't be to careful "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
Akahana stifled a laugh.
"Awh Proper! You sound like that's a bad thing."

Gaven stood up straigther seeing the train begining to move. He looked to Akahana " come on shadown hunter lets go enjoy the fresh air you need so badly " He said moving over to the door way of the box car . " unles your afraid you'll fall "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm
xtigsx

Akahana smirked. "Hindi po siyempre. But you better not push me out," she said, crawling over the piles of boxes over to the doorway. She leaned out a little, attempting to breathe in the fresh air. Instead she made a face and turned back inside, coughing into her sleeve. "You could've chosen a better time for me to breathe that. Preferably when the smoke engines weren't bellowing chunks of pollution?" She said, making a combination of a laugh and a cough..

[[I want my character to speak a different language too, so I'll practice my Taglish. C:]]

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
xtigsx

Akahana smirked. "Hindi po siyempre. But you better not push me out," she said, crawling over the piles of boxes over to the doorway. She leaned out a little, attempting to breathe in the fresh air. Instead she made a face and turned back inside, coughing into her sleeve. "You could've chosen a better time for me to breathe that. Preferably when the smoke engines weren't bellowing chunks of pollution?" She said, making a combination of a laugh and a cough..

[[I want my character to speak a different language too, so I'll practice my Taglish. C:]]
" Breathing what a useless pass time you have mortal " The vampire said sticking his tongue out at her with a slight flash of fangs. Gaven lept from a box out of the door and into the night. THere was no sight or sound of him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 pm
xtigsx

Akahana yelled after him, sarcasm dripping in her voice. "Oh MY bad. I'll think twice before I choose breathing as one of my hobbies." She looked down at her watch necklace but the darkness, the tiny font of the numbers, and her slight motion sickness prevented her from making out a time. "Ugh, what time is it? Gaven will have to be back soon if it's almost morning. By the way, will he be alright?" She asked, looking after him.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games