Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Molly saw Xander get hit and jogged up to him. "Hey you ok?" she asked but got hit again and stuck against him. "Oh, sorry." she smiled and laughed. "Hey you're comfy." she giggled.

Alex didn't have anymore questions and wondered what he would do about his project.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm
"Oh not too often"he said to her with a grin"The names Xander" xander chuckled lightly"Am i now?"he asked with a grin  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm
"Good question want to find out?!" he increased the firing on Sebastian"

"CRYSTAL!!! DON'T TEMPT HIM!!! ITS NOT HELPING ME-WHOA!!" he dodge rolled form another slimeball as he was at the final half of the court.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme waits for a few moments, but there were no more questions. "If that's all the questions then you may talk quietly amongst yourselves, but first you have a small bit of homework. You are to do some research and tell me what you think your race's greatest achievement was." She starts to walk back to her desk as she says, "Ní bheidh sé a ghrádú*."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

((*It will not be graded))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 pm
Crystal rubs the back of her head, "Hehe, sorry Sebastian."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm
Sebastian could see it now the finish line YES! I'm gonna make it!!"

as soon as he said this he happened to look up at Mr. Galvin's final attack, a giant slimeball falling down on the finish line You have got to be kidding me if he slowed down the slime splash radius would prevent him from getting near it.... he had no choice as he leaped forward and was upside down as he focused his fire powers to his hands and blasted himself tot he finish. then there was a loud splash as no one could see what happened.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm
"Yep." Molly smiled as she looked up at him. She then looked at where the giant slime ball was and winced. "Oww, that must have hurt." she said.

Alex blushed when she said it had to be about their race. "Um, what if our race is...indecent?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm

"You don't have to tell the whole class if you don't want to, but you will have to tell me.", Stoirme replies as she sits at her desk. She starts looking through several papers to pass the time.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Crystal, who was still stuck to the wall, looked at what just unfolded, "Ummmm.... is Sebastian okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm
Alex blushed as he did the homework. He finished before class ended and walked over to Stoirme's desk and handed it to her. "I-I made it as clean as possible M-I mean Stoirme." he said softly and nervously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 pm
At the finish like was a large mound of slime...... and on the other side of it was Sebastian, it appears that he managed to make it to the finish so no 10 laps for the class... but his head got caught in the so he would not be able to participate with the rest of the class for the next 5 minutes as he gave a thumbs up as his silent victory

"... Gotta hand it to him hes a trooper.... Alright kiddies looks like your buddy Sebastian managed to BARELY finish so your all spared" the turret soon dismantled itself as he landed on his feet and dusted himself off "I hope you all got a taste in whats instore for you for the rest of the school year, I didn't get serious since you all werent in your gym clothes"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 pm
"Yea"he said and chuckled. he pulled his arms as hard as he could away from the wall. he felt the slime pull away but him and molly were still stuck together  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 pm

"You don't have to be so shy about it.", Stoirme says with some amusement in her voice, though she looked as bored as ever. She takes the paper and reads it, glancing up at the clock afterwards. "Ba chóir go Rang a chríochnaíonn go luath*..."

((*Class should be ending soon))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm
Alex nodded and went back to his desk. He decided to read as he waited.

Molly pushed against Xander to try to get off but her arms shook and gave out and she snapped back to him. "Man, this stuff is strong." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 pm
"I can pull us apart but i don't want to rip your arms off in the process"he said to her. And its only five mins. Plus this isn't so bad. I coulda been stuck to a dude instead of you"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games