Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm
"Alright, if what I am reading is right, we have to travel three hundred Hoof-Paces that way" says PF, motioning off into the distance.

"Alright, then let's get started!" shouts Trey, charging into the forest, only to be grabbed by PF and pulled back to his side.

"Now calm down Theodore, don't be hasty. Remember what happened last time?" says PF.

Memories of spikes and pits of lava flashed into Trey's mind, sending a shiver down his spine. "Good point..."

Tempest shifts from hoof to hoof, nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm
"The one and only!" Rainbow Dash declared proudly. "Bonfire said that you've been here in Ponyville for, like, ever, and you haven't even made any friends! Well that's not a problem! You already have me sold that your a cool pegasus!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm
Snowflake's ears perked a bit and her confidence boosted. "R-Really? Thanks!" She said, standing a bit taller.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 am
"Yeah! Anytime you want to get some flight practice in, just ask me!" the multi-hued pegasus said before walking back to the group. Everyone in the group of seven friends was dancing happily. Fluttershy and Rarity were safely dancing away from any commotion, Rainbow had joined Applejack and Twilight in what seemed like the craziest dances ever, and Pinkie was on top of Bonfire as he danced a bit more modestly, but still crazy to fit the mood. During his dance he looked over to Snowflake and motioned her over with a confident smile.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 am
Snowflake giggled and galloped over, joining in the festivities.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm
"We await your first command, Professor!" Luna said.

The party lasted through the night. Soon, all but three of the ponies were passed out after their sugar rush. Bonfire was sitting by the fireplace, trying to stay awake. Twilight was levitating every pony who was asleep into a more appropriate position that wouldn't leave them sore in the morning.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Snowflake sat off in a corner of the room, writing in a journal but nodding off as she does so.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm
"Alright, follow my lead..."

*** TIME SKIP!!! ***

PF, Trey, Tempest and Luna emerge in a clearing containing a large Oak Tree, the size rivaling that of the tallest tower in Canterlot Castle.

"I think we've made it fellows." says PF, galloping at full speed towards the tree with everypony else in tow. They approach the tree, and written on it, just as described in the book, was the following: 'The Root Of All Knowledge Is Key' and below it was an odd keyhole shaped like a cloud. Other than that, there was no visible mark on the tree other than the natural blemishes that every tree possesses. After scouring the tree and finding no further hints to the whereabouts of the key, PF decided to call it quits and head home empty handed.

((The end of this Chapter. But I will return to this story at a later point, and fully solve this mystery.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm
"What are you doing, Snowflake?" Twilight asked, taking a seat next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 pm
Snowflake smiled at Twilight. "I'm writing down my experiences from today. I've certainly learned a lot!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm
"Would you mind writing that down to the princess?" Twilight asked. "I've been giving her my findings on the magic of friendship, so why can't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:12 pm
"T-The princess?!" Snowflake exclaimed, uncertain.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 pm
Twilight nodded her head. "Yep! The princess loves hearing about what I learn about friendship. Same for the others. I'm sure she'd be overjoyed to hear from a new friend!" she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 pm
Snowflake contemplated a moment, before giving a soft smile and nodded.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm
Twilight smiled and levitated over to the two of them a piece of parchment and a quill. "Just say what you've learned and I'll write it down!" she said.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff