Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
lizbot rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm
The finger got all the bitchface it deserved, and then Clarice flounced off to let him get eaten like the loser he was. Besides some pony-woman was trying to abduct Harrison and his little crew, which was crossing a line. As that was her trainee and Candace was pretty cool and Jerry was...

Anyways, this was totally not okay.

Stepping up beside him, the tiny blonde summoned her Raeg, "Step. Off. Nag."

The massive sword nearly crushed her.

But she refrained from crying.

Mostly.

HP: 17
((Clarice is now a tiny blonde girl with a stupidly large sword))

Moonkitsune
Toshihiko Two
Bilious
Eight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Aleister watched Chuppi cautiously when he was reached for tears still running down his face ready to scream again, it seemed he wasn't taken seriously. However, he was sat on his feet and brushed off. Blinking, "Y-you squashed me." He hiccuped wondering what the monster meant by thinner like this.

He heard Cael yelling. Not sure if he really wanted to attack them, they were A LOT bigger than he was. So he settled for now, for nodding yes. Not really sure what else to say, as Cael tripped over his jacket and slid. Cael also had a gun, that wasn't fair! It was easier to use than their over-sized weapons.

HP: 19/20

Rowan

-------------------------

Ravvlet

Pepzilla

Willow dropped Wash in favor of the naughty little kid with the jacket. "We really should stop them from telling the public about the hunters." He said wrinkling his nose. This wasn't even something that would end well.

However, he was watching Bul take care of the foul mouthed scareling. If it looked like the other needed a hand, then well he'd offer it.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Zoobey rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:48 pm
Clearly even as a kid Caelius was a boss as he stood there and just avoided All The Attacks.

He made a reach for Circe, but she didn't seem in the playing mood at the moment, instead, fluttering off his head just slightly out of reach like some fat demented butterfly.

The next few moments had degraded to a game of Catch His Own Weapon.

((HP: 19/20))  
Ravvlet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm
UGH, we're fighting MIDGETS? How EMBARRASSING."

Breasts notwithstanding, JD lurched toward the one who'd had the gun-

And ambled right past him. ********, these little shits were quick. He clearly should have just spent the day in his dorm, lamenting his lack of testicular fortitude (literally). He could have worked on his secret stash of bad poetry.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Siddie hissed at Savior. "Excuse me," he said, his voice glacially cold. He turned his back on the marrowstripe and stalked off to the other side of the room, taking the scareling with him. "Rude," he grumbled. "Incredibly rude. Don't worry, little one. I won't let him eat you."

Rown

Syusaki

Riyoku

Caelius was insane.
There was no way he was to stand a chance in this form.
So what did Otto do?

He continued to pretend he was a scareling.

He swallowed hard, looking nervous as he turned back to Nuru, the creepy giant talking dog girl.
What is this thing?
<>

Otto shrugged. "Guess so." He concured. Now, to get this dog to protect him! "D-doggy..? I'm scared." He said timidly with a lip wibble.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Manda rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
And then Caelius who was also a kid how had he not noticed this before?! was yelling at them to attack. Attack the specimens. What did that even .... oh. Oh no, oh CRAP these things were. Were monsters too???

Without his giving it permission his lower lip started to tremble again, remembering how much he'd utterly sucked at attacking before. "Is ... is that such a great ideeeeaaaa?" he asked, whining.

But it was an order. And well, maybe if he just didn't use the huge ax .... eeerm. As soon as Zar let go of him, Tedan tried kicking at her ankles. "I don't believe you, you find Gale and give him back NOW!" he wailed. He wanted to go home!!!

(( HP: 20/20
Damage: 0 lol ))

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Xiu's lips spread into a wry smile at Yin's confession, and he nodded in agreement. "I'd like to get back to normal as well. This is really...um...not very..." Grimacing, he reached down and gave his pant leg a little tug. It was hard to resist the urge to waddle around when his pants were clearly and uncomfortably--

--Let's not finish that thought.

"I'm glad to see you're safe too." And he was, honestly. It was a frightening thought to think that any of the students may have been injured by those arrows earlier. While terrible, it was one thing if they died since they could dissipate, and it was another if someone was badly injured. Xiu was relieved to see that neither had happened to Yin.

...Though the question was, for how long? The foul-mouthed scareling hadn't bothered her too much...not until he pulled out a very familiar net gun and ordered trainees to attack. The end of Xiu's tail puffed up as he bristled. So he had been right?! This was a trap?! And with no way out...

"Yin Cang! Should we...should we...?" They were scarelings, it was true, but...no. No, they weren't scarelings at all--they were Hunters. This whole scareling thing had just been a trick to make them let their guard down, and it had worked.

...And it was still working. Anxiously, Xiu clutched his hands in front of him and stared up at his friend.

ramenli

Kaiyumi

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm
"I didn't mean to, I apologize. I wasn't expecting to bump into someone, but you don't look like you're hurt." Chuppi did his best to smile but he didn't want to show off his teeth and scare this small scareling. He finally stopped sobbing and even though Chuppi was a monster who dealt with screams, he didn't want to continue it.

It was only then that the chupacabra noticed people were attacking. What....? "What is going on? Why are we being attacked?"

LP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm
"ACK-!" Mandy ended up dropping the scareling by complete accident, he just hadnt expected the sudden extra weight. For a few seconds he just stood there, staring at the scareling and then at the fighting going on around.

...Wait a second.

"Are you a...?" his voice sounded very close to full out laughter.

Ravvlet

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Pepzilla rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm
Bul was determined to grab this kid and give him a piece of her mind. In the form of a bear hug. Thank Jack this one didn't smell like fear! Otherwise she'd have a hard time getting so close without.. wanting a taste.

zoobey

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm
The mantodae felt more relaxed Miss Xiu-Ying than she had ever felt before, as proven when she reached out and patted his shoulder. It was odd how the physical form seemed to make such a difference for her, first she had panicked about how to deal with Alexander, and now she was touching Miss Xiu-Ying willingly. She would have to contemplate what that meant later.

Yin shook her head, hair moving about oddly and brushing against her face. "I cannot say for certain but perhaps we should refrain?" She gestured out toward the crowd, hand possibly whistling right over a scareling? trainees? head. "If you would like to do battle I will stay by your side."

HP: 30/30
Form of: A Student! In my sig~ With a bust.

Kaiyumi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm
And as Cael was distracted with grabbing his flying eyeball thing, Bul snickered and crawled up behind him like a sneaking cat and threw her arms around him.

"GOTCHA LITTLE BRAT!" she barked and yanked him close for a painful little noogie. "You are. so. FUNNY." she growled with a sharp toothed smile.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Nuru fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Backing up to curl her body around Otto partially. Baring her teeth and snapping them at anyone who got close enough they might have stepped on the kid.

"Ah dunno what t'scuffle is but watch where you're stepping guys!" She growled protectively before turning her gaze fleetingly on Otto.

"Don't worry, ah've got ya... and.. by t'by ahm Nuru, you?" With that though she looked back out. Still listening but needing to keep her eyes peeled to n** a few heels.

Drifter Jet Enduro

[ Nuru is currently female and in her Barghest form so looks like a big scraggly floppy eared black dog ]

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games