Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm
Rain shrugged.

"yeah... Pity he ain't really dead though. Does anyone else know? Am I the last to know?" Rain asked curiously, wondering how old her information was. She was rarely included in this kind of stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm
((Disturbed really does sum up all of my characters pretty nicely. This one's Blood for this rp and for Part III))

Draid rushed into the staricase, bumping into Hunter. "Heya, Hunter! Something wrong?"

Blood went into his house and began to clean up the mess Jarkoven had left. After a while, he would be done and flopped onto his bed, taking a well-deserved nap. All the thoughts rushing through his head. Every possibility, every fault, every power. This would be a red letter year for him.

The sun begins to set over the kingdom. It is now 7:00, and the azure skies have turned crimson with the setting sun.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm
((That was really poetic.))

Fenrir walks into a Brothel, called The Tight Petal Rose, for reasons understood. An extremely voluptuous woman, or what was currently a woman, previous history unknown, approaches Fenrir and places as much of her almost bare body as possible onto him, "Hey there sexy. For just a hundred rings, me and you could have some fun..." she begins inching her hand lower on Fenrir's body, getting within two inches of a man's most sacred ground, before he grabs her hand and rips her from his body like wax paper. "I am not here to partake in your filthy perversions of money laundering and ecstasy! I am here for one reason, and one reason only, what do you know about Blood, and anyone affiliated with him?! And that goes for any and all of you in this hell-hole!"

Fenrir had run into far too many close calls with whore-houses like this, several almost ending with his death, or his young self being turned into a sex slave. He learned to never trust places like these. The woman, wincing from her wrist being twisted into an unnatural angle, started to talk, "I know of a guy who claims to worship Blood, in fact, he's in the back right now with his usual Hostess! Please let go!" Fenrir pushes her into a table and makes a B-line for the aforementioned door, phasing through tables and the wall itself.

He enters the room as they were in the middle of having... fun. The 'Hostess' looked to Fenrir, "Excuse me sir, but you'll have to wait your turn, or pay the multiplicity fee." completely calm as if this happened often.

((I'll let Draid control the cultist, saying what he does and doesn't want to be revealed. Or having him kill himself to avoid the situation all together.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm
Sciz walked out of the castle, looking up at the sky and noticing that the sky was beginning to dim and the sun would be gone in a short time. Hmm, perhaps I could pick up River on the way back to Blood's? Seems like it would be easy enough...  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm
The Cultist, nicknamed Jimmy, for obvious reasons, groaned out of annoyance. "Look, man, I've already told your boss I had ******** NOTHING to do with that kidnapping!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm
Fenrir, not in the mood to play games, caused the whole room to be shrouded in darkness, only allowing his red eyes to glow. He unsheathes his dagger, and advances towards the cultist. "You have five seconds to start talking. Tell me everything you know about Blood, now!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm
The cultist put his hands up, slowly backing away from Fenrir. "Woah woah woah, man! I d-don't want any trouble! I'm just one of his cultists! How would I know anything about Blood that isn't already known?? He was a god... He was the embodiement of sin, H-he almost lost to King Swift, a-a-and now he's dead! That's all I know, man. I swear!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm
Hunter sighs and looks at Draid. "The sight on my Barrett .50 cal is off." He then shows Draid the gun. "I need some work done on it before Spyke finds out and makes me run the Torture run." He then shudders.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Draid looks down the scope, then takes t off to look without it. He then bends low to the cobblestone stair, literally hitting the scope against the floor, bending the metal. He put the scope back on and looked down the sights again. "Hmm... The calibration seems fine... Why don't we go up to the top of this stair into the tower and fire a few practice rounds?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Rain stood, sighing. At least now she had a start. And it was nice to have her wounds treated.

"Thanks for your help. It was nice seeing you, maybe I'll see you around some time again," she said, and turned to leave the castle. She meandered through the streets, for once noticing how her filthy clothes felt against her skin. As she passed a fountain, she raised her hand and the water followers her. Stepping back into the darkened overgrown sideyard of an old, nearly ruined looking house that surely no one lived in, she rose the water up, and let it slowly wash over her.

Rain sighed in relief, as water soaked through, the soothing cold washing away dirt, grime, and sweat as it ran over her entire body. She let the dirty water fall, standing wih her clothes dripping, happy she was somewhere secluded because of the annoying wet shirt effect, along with her being cold nearly to the point of shivering.

She raised her hands, and felt an extra cleaning as any remaining water on her skin or clothes pulled at any remaining dirt, leaving shiny clean fur and clean clothes, even the bloodstains fading dramatically. She stood for a moment, trying to think of what she was going to do, for a moment considering the old house by her.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 pm
Hunter nods. "Sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 am
"Bull s**t! You know more than that, What is he up to?! And don't try and pass anything off, because you sure as hell aren't in a position to survive the outcome!" shouts Fenrir, grabbing Jimmy and lifting him up off the bed.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm
The cultist yelped as he was picked up. "What do you want from me, man?! A ******** reiteration of his backstory?? We don't know anything that I haven't told you, man!!" He said, desperate to save his life AND prevent his master's plans to be revealed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm
"Either you tell me what I want to know... or I drag your sorry a** back to my home and torture you until I get it!" shouts Fenrir, ragging his dagger across the cultist's neck, hard enough to tell him that it was sharp, but not enough to cut.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:05 pm
The Cultist sighed. "Okay, LOOK. My cult has been doing a lot of things lately. I don't know why though, because I came in late for reasons similar to this. All I know is that they think our messiah has returned."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games