Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm
((I'm going the route of saying '******** it' and moving right along. *sweeps info dump into closet with 'DO NOT OPEN' sign*
Also, what's a rancor? owo;; ))

"I thought this man seemed familiar!!" Raphael exclaimed suddenly when the realization struck him. "And I didn't lay a finger on Lady Magdalene! She was one of the few souls that actually cared for this blood-sucking cretin...Why would I threaten someone like that?!"

M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm
'I love Grandpa, but he's more than a little prejudiced towards non-humans, having lived a Hunter's life and all.' Justine easiy thought, refusing to believe such a tale. "I believe that a curse was not at fault for Mother's death. She choked to death on a burnt sweetroll about a month after we heard of father's demise. You came to visit hours later and wouldn't hear me out as I tried to explain things. Ten or no, you could have given me a chance to tell my side of the story." she tried to clarify, but by the time she was finished, it was clear that he wasn't listening. Looking rather annoyed, she interrupted his martyr fantasies and asked, "No matter what her death was, though, do you happen to know what came of that vampire's ashes?" He went back to his ranting. Groaning in annoyance, Justine simply reached over to pick the contents of his pockets before leaving for the moment being.

{A rancor is a monster from Star Wars that has brown raisin-like skin, looks like a walking worm almost, and eats people. Ugly as hell, too.}

{1 means she found nothing. 2 means a couple gold pieces. 3 means she got the ashes.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:11 pm
"Time to search his home then. He must have them somewhere." Raphael said, resisting the urge to take over and throttle the man right then and there. Vengence would have to wait though for after his ressurrection was complete. Grandfather or no, he couldn't be sure his use of Justine's body would protect her from his desire to kill the supposed culprit.

((For the sake of moving things along, I'll say she'll find the ashes there.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm
{Indeed. After the ashes are recovered and Raphael is revived, what shall we do then? I has a few ideas, but I'd like to hear any you might have as well.}

Justine sulked off, now searching for her Gramdfather's home. No doubt it'd be the dingiest hut in the entire city. Hell, it'd probably be the ONLY hut in the city! As she looked about, she took the chance to apologize several times over to Raphael for her Grandfather's misunderstanding and rash behavior. "If there is anything short of killing him I can do to make things up to you, please let me know, my friend. I can't help but feel at least somewhat at fault for all that has occured."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm
((I have no ideas to speak of at the moment. owo;; But hopefully enough daydreaming in class will bring inspiration. XD ))

"You are aware he'll be the first I go after upon my revival, right? You don't seem terribly concerned for your grandfather." Raphael commented, surprised that she didn't seem worried in the slightest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm
{We could start off with Justine using various methods of bribing Raphael into not killing her Grandfather and go off from there. Rebuilding the manor, introducing old friends and foes of both characters, Church huntsman coming after them, maybe even an appearance of ghost!Magdalena could work. If we want to be super ultra cheesy/cameo-tastic/whatever, we can even have Van and Mala make a brief appearance or something. Or we could say ******** IT and go full out gag roleplay, abandoning all logic and doing whatever the ******** we want with our characters.}

"I was planning on groveling on my hands and knees until you eventually agreed to spare him." Justine replied, obviously intending to do more than just that. "You've convinced his Granddaughter, the spawn of the gentle Magdalena herself, to side with a non-human. That alone will hurt him more than any blade." She sounded perhaps a little guilty as she spoke her later words, but could one honestly blaim her? She was doing what she felt was right, what she felt was being loyal to a friend. Still, he was the only living family she had left. No matter how much of an a*****e he was, she didn't want to lose him - to forsake all the good memories that he's made with her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:06 pm
"You do realize how much you're asking of me, don't you? Assuming we do find my ashes, assuming this little ritual really does work and I am indeed revived, I am not going to be in a good mood, and calling that an understatement is putting it lightly." Raphael warned her. "At this point your mortal body is likely the only thing keeping me calm. The second I am returned to flesh and blood I am going to be hungry and enraged. I am going to go after the nearest source of blood I can find--which will be you--and your already wounded state will not help my appetite. I am likely going to drain you dry without a second thought and, still not satisfied, go after the man who put me in such a state to begin with, that being your grandfather. The chances of either of you surviving the night are astronomically low, I want you to realize that."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 pm
"My life for his, then. If he and I both survive, you'll have a mortal servant to do your bidding. No doubt it should be useful for you to have someone around who is loyal, attentive, and able to deal with any business in the sun you might have. If nothing else, I could be a reusable blood doll for when hunting the people of this place becomes hazardous, tedious, or just too much effort for any given day. Besides, you know my talents. I'm certain I'd make a good spy or thief for hire if you ever needed me to!" Like a salesman, Justine just kept listing every upside she could think of for Raphael holding back his fury and letting them live. "Besides, Grandfather is ancient. He will probably live for only a few more years at most."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 pm
"You say that like I have a choice." Raphael said with a sigh. "The longer a vampire goes without blood the more...primal, he becomes. I'm not going to be thinking rationally, I'll just be running on my instinct to feed."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 pm
"I..I see..." Justine murmured, her gaze sinking towards the ground as she walked along at a slower pace. She was almost tempted to cry, yet she didn't. "W-well, let's just...uh...hope for the best?" she spoke meekly as she spotted her Grandfather's hut.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm
"Yes...Hope for the best...." Raphael muttered grimly. He didn't like the thought of losing control either.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm
"Well, if at all possible, please direct most of your anger at me. We're friends, so I understand if I at least don't make it. ...Okay?" Justine spoke with a forced smile after several minutes. With that, she broke into her Grandfather's home to find and steal the ashes. My, what a model citizen!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am
"That's hardly any reason to take things out on you. You don't seem to have the slightest problem with me, while your grandfather's the one that would stake anyone if he thought they were a creature of the night. I would suggest finding some other creature for me to feed on when the time comes. I might be able to avoid killing you if I have another food source nearby, although I can't make any promises."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am
"Despite having similar actions and beliefs to those of the church, he wouldn't stake just anyone. He may not seem like it, but he does love mother very much." Justine pointed out as she began rummaging through the old man's things. "The church wanted to burn her body, told us it was tainted and that she was a witch. He took her and ran off. No doubt he'd spent all he had on a nice tomb for her instead of paying for a nicer home for himself." Justine eventually found the ashes locked away in an ornate chest, one that Magdalena had bought as a 'birthday gift' for the vampire years ago - not that Gramps necessarilly realised this. He probably just grabbed the nearest thing he saw with a lock on it, most likely. "He'd always come to visit us when I was little, doing anything he could to help take care of me and to keep us both happy. He is a bigot, of that there is no doubt, but I also do not doubt he would not be so eager to bring a knife to my heart in an attempt against you. I'm all that's left of mother, to him, after all. Could he really destroy what little remained of his beloved daughter just to satisfy his hatred-fueled dillusions?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 am
"You know him as your grandfather, I know him as a hunter and the man who killed me.No surprise our views may be rather biased towards him." Raphael grumbled slightly. "Take me home then. A bit of soil from around the rubble and we'll be ready. This is your last chance to back out, are you absolutely certain you want to go through with this?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games