Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 pm
(You could always challenge gamer if you want.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm
((I suppose, though I kind of want to fight someone who isn't part of the 5 just to see what happens... Do you want to fight her? She'll be less likely to seriously maim one of the 5 on purpose))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm
(I don't mind fighting you and a good way to get him to be serious is simply mess with his games lol even a friend won't get special treatment.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm
((She probably won't mess with them unless he really doesn't take her seriously))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle's stormy gaze goes from fight to fight before settling on Gamer seated below her on the bleachers. She watches him for a moment before poking him in the back with a foot. "Hey, fight me."

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil held no interest in pairing up for a brawl of any sort , nor took the threat seriously. She didn't take a lot seriously really except two to three specific things that held any worth meaning to her. In this time though she kept onto the bench in silence in the distance as she glanced around the others, but her eyes would always follow back to the obvious person. Didn't make an effort to respond to the teacher or move

((Of to bed.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:57 pm
Pausing his game the boy sighed a bit looking up behind him at Arielle as his deep blue eyes gazed at her. "What possible reason would I have to take time away from unlocking more games to use to prove anything in a primitive display of power?" he asked her looking at her sternly for a moment before giving another deep sigh. He knew how Arielle was and how simply telling her no when she had come to him for a spar was likely not something that was going to happen. Looking back to his game he saved it before putting it in his pocket and walking down the bleacher to the gym floor as he walked towards the center putting his hands in his pockets. He didn't plan to give it his all seeing no need to. "If you want to spar I suppose I can lower myself to a level on par with you" Gamer said to her as he tapped his foot a few times.
(Unmotivated and slightly insulting... Perfect.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 am
((You really know how to piss her off... I think we can kiss this gym goodbye.))

Arielle's eyes narrow dangerously as she follows the other HIVE 5 member. She growls slightly as her eyes begin to glow with silver flames once again. "Creidim go bhfuil mé an ceann a bhfuil ísliú mé féin chun troid leat, asal balbh...", she snarls, not noticing that she had slipped into a language she had never learned. She darts forward, her movements faster than a normal human, and tries to snatch one of his games while punching at his face.

-Winston Churchill

((By the by, her slipping into another language has something to do with the source of her powers and is not a power itself. She doesn't even notice when it happens. If you want me to put the translation at the end of my posts, let me know though I kind of feel like making you guys figure it out. I have no idea if this is correct anyway... I just stuck the english in a translator...
In other words, it's for my own amusement and is usually an insult so you can ignore it if you want unless you feel like having your characters questioning it))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 am
Before Arielle had even left the stand Gamer had inserted Final Fantasy 7 into his reader as she darted towards him almost hard to see. Lifting his hand up as his clothing glowed gamer opened his palm stopping her fist dead in it's tracks. Small orbs of rainbow light glowed just under his skin in what could be seen as his hair had gone pitch black. "Tifa" he said simply as he looked into Arielle's eyes as he jumped back still not showing much care of the spar. "Hastaga" he muttered a clock like symbol appearing underneath him and the hands spinning rapidly as he rushed towards Arielle his speed matching her if not surpassing hers as he started to fire off a barrage of punches and kicks towards her. Each blow was fully lined with the strength of Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am
((How strong is Tifa? I've never played any games with her in them and I need to know so I can react accordingly...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am
(She's a physical fighter with a few spells to increase her own abilities. So as a close ranger fighter pretty strong.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 am
((Okay... I'll try to work with it))

Arielle blocks most of the blows, only getting hit a few times though she didn't allow herself to flinch at the pain. A shadowy, somewhat see through figure materializes behind Gamer, silver flames in place of eyes marking it as one of the Londoners 'phantoms', and dashes forward while slashing at Gamers back with swords made of the same shadowy substance as the 'phantom'.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 am
Just moving at the last moment Gamer avoided a sever blow tho taking a deep gash down his back as he rolled away still barely seeming to care as he stood up his clothing returning to normal as his time reached it's end with that character. Making some distance between him and her Gamer held his right hand out to the side as he covered his face with his hand staring at her between his fingers. "Sephiroth" he said starting to laugh as his hair turned ivory white. In his open hand a incredibly large katana like blade was formed his clothing becoming similar to his. Swinging the sword forward Gamer pointed it towards Arielle as he suddenly stopped laughing the smile falling from his face. "Meteor" he said the gym darkening as portal's seemed to open up from the ceiling. "Fall" he muttered as large flaming slabs of space rocks began to rain down towards Arielle.
(Stronger the attack used less time each transformation lasts.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 am
((Poor gym... Think the teacher is going to do anything..? Since the meteors are probably going to do a fair bit of damage to pretty much everything))

The 'phantom' vanishes as Arielle concentrates on not getting hit by the flaming rocks. "Is that the best you've got, Yank?", she calls as she moves closer with a vicious grin. Once she had gotten close enough, she suddenly lunges forward again, making sure to avoid the blade, arms outstretched as she suddenly morphs into a dark red wolf roughly the size of a car.

-Winston Churchill

((Heading to bed))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:58 am
(( LOL Sephiroth xD I love your character Shining. Yaaay final fantasy characters. For those who haven't played FF7, Sephiroth is the game's big bad guy and so powerful he summons a giant meteor that rips up a portion of the entire planet. There's lots of story behind it, but that's the epic explosive part of it. He's the greatest character in anything ever. Yes that gym is now toast, as well as everyone else...))

'Great, of course.' Beat on each other, guess he expected the teacher to go with something like that. The five were the most eager to jump up to the task. Seeing others decline to fight however, he figured maybe he did not have to either.

Zeek gladly stayed in his seat. Free seats to watch villain VS villain fights, maybe the school should sell tickets to this. The most interesting ones of course were those of the Five that decided to take up arms. It was funny when Gamer began to fight, and Zeek recognized the game characters from the video games he had played in his early life.

His mood went down the drain, as probably did that of everyone else, when the guy dropped a meteor into the gym. 'Well there goes the neighbourhood.' He thought. Zeek wondered if there was anything in Grimm's book that could take a hit from a meteor and protect the class, it seemed unlikely. What upset him personally was that the mannequin was going to break apart from the resulting explosion, and he would have to wait the next week to get a new body.

((Let's see... characters that can stop a meteor... *reads through profiles* Err, maybe Kingside's Bishop with its speed and lasers. Hex can if bad luck bolts make the meteor ineffectual. Teacher Willhelm can cast magic to protect the students I figure. I think that's it. You don't use any physical powers against the meteor because ... it's a giant flaming space rock.))

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am
Vanishing from infront of Arielle in an explosion of white feather's Gamer had teleported now again standing in the middle of the Gym. His transformation again dropped off as he stood there looking over his shoulder towards the Arielle as he thought about what to do with her she was beginning to get annoying. He didn't want to yet but decided he didn't want to drag this fight out to long wanting to continue his game and tire Arielle out. "Aerith" he muttered his clothing changing again as he now carried what seemed to be a type of bow staff. Twisting it around the feather's in the air around Arielle started to spin surrounding her as they began to glow brightly a light powder starting to flow off of them. "Sleep" he muttered casting a spell to hopefully knock her out like a light.
(Yea it's a shunk down form of meteor. Gamer isn't that evil to drop a real meteor spell on the gym. There only about what the size of a V6 engine block dropping on the gym. He isn't going to kill the 5 for just sparing lol.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games