Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
α ωoяℓ∂ ∂єvι∂є∂ - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is anyone honestly interested in joining?
  Yes! Definately! I'll be making a profile as soon as I'm able!
  Eh, maybe. Looks interesting, but I don't know if I can get past the wordiness of the first page.
  No. TL;DR
  No, this honestly isn't my sort of thing.
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 am
{hope you don't mind me using your character as an introductory tool Cake, lol}
Sasha was currently walking through Mystocentria's capitol streets, having recently traveled from her homeland in the Tundra on the request of Ahriman. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted her for, the messenger having not wanted to stay for long and gave the short version of the request, so the main reason she was there was to find out just what the other General wanted.

An icy wind followed her and frost seemed to blossom at her footsteps, despite the temperature. Because of this many of the people she passed gave her a respectable distance, despite being one of their generals, and another war hero, she was still the Witch of the Frozen Wastes, and some rumors were too great to ignore for her new status.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am
((No problem. I guess I'll come up with a reason for that. I'll just wait for Green to be back and post before going farther.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am
{aight, and now, the waiting game, though I should probably go to bed, been up all day and night lol}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 am
Vexrion made his decision and stood up, pulling the sword out and looking at the flat of the blade to use as a mirror of sorts. Using his makeshift mirror to help him as he used mud and dirt and whatever else he could find in the area to hide his signature features. When he finished he looked like a completely different elf. Unremarkable. And without his medallion he would have no rebel markings. He took the path towards the Capital, knowing there he could find some information on his family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Xevrex reached the camp he looked around at the men. At this hour they were mostly sitting around a few low fires, playing cards, dice, anything they could. A couple were playing music, a lament for the brothers they lost. Xevrex sighed and grabbed the four men who acted as the lead's bodyguards. "He's appointed me as temporary lead." He said quickly. He grabbed the girl that kept track of everything Lead needed to do. She told him of a smuggler that was supposed to have arrived a while ago.

"I'll meet this smuggler myself. What was the code word?" The girl told him and he nodded before getting on his horse with the bodyguards. "I will be back soon enough." He smiled to the men and women around him before taking off with the four guards, headed towards where the smuggler was supposed to be.

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:49 pm
{Bump. If the people I'm waiting for don't post by tomorrow night at nine over here, I'mma start quotin'.}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm
{no! Don't do that! Anything but quoting! NOOOOOOOO! *cough* sorry}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm
{XD Lol, don't be. It was funny.}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm
((I'd be fine with quoting. I actually can post in a timely fassion if people quote me.))  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:38 pm
Mia hovered nearby to ensure that she was available if Ahriman was in need of anything. The seamstress appeared to have the task well at hand however, so there was little for Mia to assist with.
Once the second uniform was dawned, Mia took a turn around her Master. "It seems we were right. The dark mask makes the feeling needed for that time of the festival complete." She commented with an affirmative nod. "What do you think My Lord?"

Cara frowned listening to the drunken fairy blabber on about her being a grouch and mean for making him loose his spot in the inn. "If anything, your singing lost your place in the inn sir. It had nothing to do with me I assure you." She said. When he mentioned having being at the palace earlier, and meeting her sister, Cara's eyes widened in realization. "Oh! Your the representative from the magician's guild yes? Why did you not say so?!" This whole situation could have been taken care of quite quickly if he had said that first. After all, a representative of such a highly esteemed guild should have been housed in the palace for his stay. The palace had an image to up keep after all, support of magic research being one of them.
"Sir...Elvin I believe it is? I can secure you a room in the palace to stay in. You will need a room anyway once you begin your further work in magical fluxes throughout the country. I apologize that no one saw to your needs when you first arrived, but if you'll just come with me." Cara hovered in the direction of the palace to lead Elvin back with her. Him staying at the palace solved a couple of problems really. He would be nearby if Ahriman needed him for something concerning his work. And it would stop the man from creating such a scene. "Once you are given a room, I will have a servant bring you some clothes. What you are wearing is....simply not appropriate."

Far outside the capital, there was a pair of former slaves living not so glamorous a life as the twin fairies. No, Miriallia and Demios were finished with a life of servitude. Out in the woods, sitting under the shelter of a large ceder at the edge of a river, was Miriallia. Brown hair fell around her shoulders and framed dark brown eyes. An orange kimono like dress was wrapped tightly around the large swell of her belly, and a tattered faded brown cloak hung over her shoulders for warmth. Carefully, she scooped icy water from the river into a stolen bucket to boil over the fire. Standing, she made her way back to the makeshift shelter, their temporary home until they moved on again. "Demios...were running low on supplies again...I fear we may need to find a town soon..." She murmured, growing worried at the thought. Being in public was always a danger. Who knew how far their former master had sent his servants to search for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm
((Were you waiting upon me Anime? razz ))

Wandering around looking for the dancer was a task the mercenary had been expecting, but he was still getting quite annoyed with the whole situation. There was no telling where she could have been as they had not discussed a meeting place earlier back inside her patron's domain, and although he was confident he would reach her soon enough, the chances of such a lovely nubile figure being dragged away to service the more mystical citizens of Samiel was remarkably high. As such he worried somewhat about the fate of the girl while he urged the two horses onwards, his thoughts already going to how he was going to manage working in his need to retrieve a few last minute supplies from his small hideout of sorts. But with the small undertone of people seeming to stare at a spectacle he came back to reality, following the trail of passing strangers until...

At last Gareth came to find his prize waiting on her own among the passing throng of the small but dense consumers moving out of the marketplace back to their respective domains. There was a still a small risk of discovery of the lovely maiden being caught alone in such an unusual environment for courtesans of her caliber. The radiance of her form was quite the pleasing surprise, but one that prompted a note of concern from the back of his mind; if this was what she considered travel wear, what else did the girl have upon her person? The implication that the girl would be near helpless on her own in terms of survival soon emerged to the surface the longer he took in her appearance, his eyes narrowing briefly to convey the raw hunger of his gaze drifting over her.

"A pleasure to see you my dear. I believe a small introduction works best; I go by 'Gale' as my name of choice. But for one as splendid as you, I wonder if anything short of Inamorata would suffice." They were the very first words he had spoken aloud to the dancer, his voice low and deep to avoid drawing any further undue attention. He appreciated the girl's sense of decorum greatly, but he had to think over how best to work in a visit for his pack into the schedule. He did not mean to cut off their small conversation with one another, particularly as he enjoyed the opportunity to ogle her to his liking, but matters were pressing and she needed to be brought before his new employer immediately to make sure all of their arrangements would go as planned.

Now he took the time to slide down from his mount onto the ground, his arm going around her midriff lifting the maiden directly onto the mixed breed that would serve as her mode of travel. The brief contact between them was particularly tempting for the half-elf, as she was both lightweight and supple to the touch that made him instantly aware of her charms. His unusual heritage lent itself to a form of augmented strength, well above average for human males, but just a little below that of a full-blooded Arcanis or Ateris elf. But he was still more than adequate enough to make sure Aamira was settled in place astride her new horse, stepping back with his task complete to survey her. "Excellent. Now we can be on our way to my place for the supplies that I require and which I suspect you desperately lack. Along the way we'll rendez-vous with the goblin to report in that your little ruse was a success. It does my heart good to know you are as clever as you are gorgeous." With that he led the way on foot, his hands hard at work guiding both horses down the road to where he had arranged to reunite with the Infusco.

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 am
Things didn't look too great for Miriallia and Demios, seeing as their recent escape had left them in a pretty bad position. However, fortunately the two of them had managed to make a simple shelter in what they had hoped to be a safe location. While Miriallia was getting the water, Demios taking care of some repairs and was still recovering from the after effects of the hex he had created. He frowned as he saw Miriallia working "Don't strain yourself you should take it easy" he said. He then herd her comment and knew she had a point "I suppose you're right, but I don't like it" He said. He moved from his spot offering her a safe place to rest for a moment "But we'll worry about that once we eat something" He said making a gesture for her to sit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm
"Perfect." Ahriman stated in reply, glad to have the servant agree with it, and took a gander toward the mirror. He was satisfied. "My selection is complete. You may take your leave." The Lord states simply to the seamstress, who exited with a deep bow. Ahriman then beckoned for the fairy to assist him in taking off the costume. All the pieces would fit back in place on the appropriate mannequin and they would be made ready for him early in the morning. It would be in their favor if he could avoid the need to don his battle armour and march out of the city on that day. Irilentath best return and accept the consequences of his actions.

When Ahriman was back in his royal robes and silver mask he took a last glance at the mirror. Nothing out of place, flawless. He turned for the doorway and with a few brisk steps reached it, opened it, and continued down the hallway. The end of his long cloak clawed at the floor as he went forth. There should not have been any additional duties now. The day was drawing to a close and the first chance for a peaceful prayer after such a hectic day was something he looked forward to.

But of course, something came up. A servant had bowed before the ruler and, when allowed to speak, announced that the Water Elemental General was in the city. She was a day early, Ahriman observed. The Lord excused the random elf servant with a wave of his hand.
"I shall receive her immediately. Have her invited in and directed to the parlour." Ahriman commanded his servant. They could have their meeting now and sort through everything, reducing the need to meet at a later date as was already assigned. Of course such a meeting was not scheduled for this evening before hand, as his whole day had been particularly busy and tomorrow he would be occupied with the entire festival. But he would take care of this, the other General being the only reason to motivate him to alter his schedule.

Then, without a further word, Ahriman continued on. His path was now directed to the parlour, an elegant room where he could receive important guests in a less formal situation than in the throne room. All others bowed to him in the throne room, but the Generals were all of equal rank and as such it would be an unfitting scene.
The room was clean and well kept. It was spacious with very comfy seats in place - from sofas to armchairs. The walls held paintings of Mysto and of older generations of elven rulers. On the small table in the midst of the room was a bottle of fine tundra berry wine and fruits, something quite exotic to the frozen region and delivered from Northern Mystocentria.
Ahriman took a seat in an armchair, sitting comfortably with his gloved hands on the armrests and cloaked back against the backrest of the chair. He would have changed out of his current attire to something more esteemed, but time was pressing.

((Anniria, I know you're eager to post, but I think Green should post next and fetch your character from the city streets. :3))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm
{but, but, awww okay}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:49 pm
Eventually, Vexrion wandered into the Capital City, making his way among the streets calmly. He looked no more like a wandering merchant, or some other tradesmen. Only someone who knew him or knew much about a person's walking would be able to tell the great amount of fear in him. He was dancing with disaster, it would take but one thing wrongly said to mess things up. He didn't stay connected to politics, something that could reveal him as having not been in a city recently. Someone who was suspicious in the first place would probably take that as a sign that he should be brought to someone for investigation.

But, what were the odds of anyone taking an interest in him?

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers