Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra gave a low growl at Yue's comment then drank the concoction, after a few seconds she could feel her voice was back, "Just because I cannot speak does not mean I cannot interact with others, I was born as a leopard woman, we are just incapable of speech in humanoid tongue" she said as she sat there. She wasn't going to let Yue's comment get under her skin though, she knew better then to fall to such childish emotions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Dantes_river
..: Eric, Torithÿn & Yué Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxRubbing the back of his neck as he entered the room again, the youngest and darkest haired phantom gave a soft snort. "Don't take offense to the idget. All he knows how to do is patch up injuries, mid-range to long-range combatives and bring others down," Torithÿn muttered only to get a snort from Yue and a squeal-hug from Rosalynn. "She'd know how to use a cup without staring at it like a bump on a log if she were capable of humanoid actions, but no~o. I'm the mean one.

xxx"No one cares about your pity parties. Tori, you've gotten so much taller and more well-toned muscles since I last saw you. You're gonna be a heartbreaker like Nidae was. I also see that the virus has darkened your hair to a pure, solid black. What about the injury?" Rosalynn hummed cheerfully which slightly pulled Nidae's attention away from his laptop. The elder male stood up and padded over to Tori, quickly sticking him with a needle only to draw some blood from him. Once done doing so, and ignoring the growl coming from the dark haired male, Nidae flashed a cheery smile and patted him on top of the head as he used to do when the boy was younger. He then returned to his laptops and removed a small glass dish from his pocket. Tori's growl had stopped when he'd been patted on top of the head, but a soft blush had crept up onto his face in it's place.

xxx"It still bubbles up that black goo every once in a while, but mostly when I'm getting to that point of craving food uncontrollably. Phantom said that I only growl and hiss when I get beyond that point and tend to smash anything that I touch," Tori mumbled while watching Rosalynn scribbling down everything he was saying. As Eric and his father had stated, the two elder phantoms in the dining room at the moment were treating Tori as their own child. Rosalynn and Nidae seemed kinder and a little less obsessed with the laptops than they'd seemed around Eric and Yue. "See? They are like their own little family..." "Because they are their own little family. He was her son in the beginning no matter if they let mom raise him as her own..."

User ImageUser Image
..: Nidae & Rosalynn Shiwamoto :..

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:00 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Feeling slightly agitated and an outcast in her own home, Shalendra got up and left the room sighing, she headed down the steps and out the door, heading down a hidden path to a large green house garden. Her adoptive parents had made this for her when she was little, to give her a place where she could relax if things started to get too stressful for her. Inside was a very jungle like scene, many of the plants imported from where she had been abandoned as a small child. She immediately climbed one of the trees and laid against the trunk on one of its many large branches, the air was warm and calming for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm
..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User Image
              xxxForming up on the ground, the second eldest of the entire phantom group Shalendra had been dealing with gave a slightly uncomfortable shuffle of his feet. “You can't blame them. It's been a long time since we've all been under the same roof and semi-alright. Anyways, that's not why I'm really here. I've actually come to ask you to try talking to your brother again. Being around my sister after letting her son get infected isn't really the best of ideas right now so I don't intend to join their reunion for a while," Cæan sighed as he ran his fingers through his short brown hair. His headphones-goggles weren't on his head for once in the last couple of days. If she asked to be alone, however, he would do as she asked instead of taking her to Christopher. It was her house after all. Unfortunately, he knew that Rosalynn would most likely be taking Nidae, Yue and Tori with her once the basic of check-ups was completed. Eric and him would eventually follow, but they wanted to be sure Shalendra would be alright by herself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed as she jumped down landing gently on the ground, "Take me to him" she said calmly as didn't look at him, keeping her thoughts to herself. Christopher seemed out of it as he sat in his chair, his mind muddled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 am

User Image
              xxxBriefly giving a nod along with a soft sigh, the auburn haired male lightly set his fingertips against her arm before shifting both of them into mist form and moving them into his temp-lab. “Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey," Cæan hummed to himself while separating himself from Shalendra as they resolidified. Stopping behind Christopher, he snatched the chair to where it'd fall backwards only to catch it with his other foot and kick it back to where it was on all four legs and had Christopher's gaze to where he could see Shalendra in the room. It was apparent that there was music coming from some unknown source playing along with what the older male had hummed and was slightly dancing to if one paid close enough attention to him. While he normally didn't listen to such songs, he found the song had a good beat to it.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Christopher saw Shalendra as he was turned to face her, his head bobbing from side to side since he couldn't hold it up for long, he smiled and began to laugh "So you've finally come to see your big brother?" he said to her. Shalendra was surprised to hear him claim to be her brother, "And should I have sooner?" she asked him curious as to his response. Christopher smile faded a little, "Your voice, it sounds as if you hadn't talked in days, did you lose it?" he asked her almost sounding concerned. She nodded, "Yes, I had lost it but the man who treated me before returned and treated me again" she was almost believing her brother might have returned to her. His facial expression changed and he leaned forward almost snarling at her, "He should have left you mute you stupid animal" he spat her before leaning back and laughing again, "I'm sorry, but I believe I have gone mad" he said laughingly, "It might be best to put me out of my misery" he stopped laughing and looked her seriously "before I kill you". Seeing her brother truly helpless she turned to Caean, "Is there no way to cure him of..", "You can't cure the mind that was damaged at birth! The only cure is my death or dear sister I will eventually kill you! Right now my mind is clear but who knows how long before it isn't, I am begging you, end me now before I bring more harm to you" he said. He truly seemed like his self again, keeping tears back she looked at Caean, "If there isn't a way to save him, please do as he just requested and make it soothing for him" she said as she looked at her brother. She truly wished he would get better, but if he was suffering from this and he wanted to no longer, she would not deny her brother the comfort he sought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 am

User Image
              xxxContinuing his little dance off to the side, the brown haired male gave a dark smile while still seeming rather calm about how the male was reacting. “Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey," Cæan repeated in that same hum while flipping a vial out from behind his back and catching it in front of him, grabbing Shalendra's arm and spining her to where she was next to him. So sometimes he could be a little preoccupied by music, he still got results. "I've had a patient from a bird clan you wouldn't know who behaved as he is now. I recalled it due to this song for some odd reason, but anyways, I've tested this special little chemical on some of his blood and it bonded smoothly as it did with the bird fella I had once before. This, my dear, is just a brain washing. I just wished for your permission after seeing him as he truly is before actually injecting him with it. He would've noticed me otherwise, but he hasn't. Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey. Most medicines come with a warning of what side effects are, but most I've gotten from this was slight dizziness. Do I get your permission to try it?" Noticing how close their faces were when he flashed her a smile, he released the female after making sure she'd be steady on her own two feet, his face turning a soft red.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra blushed after he had let her go, she had never been that close with another male before, and if she had she didn't remember, Christopher began to laugh again, "You think this is brainwashing? Ha! I have been dealing with this since birth, its just now driving me mad, I will even give you my permission to test that on me" he said then got serious, "Oh but little kitty, once I am freed you shall take a nice long nap, to think I could save you by turning you human, HA! I was a fool" he said as he started to laugh again. Shalendra sighed, "Yes, you can try it on him" she said walking away to face a wall, she knew the door was locked so she couldn't leave just yet. "Shalendra, wait, in my room was your birthday gift I was planning to give you before all of this, I know its still there because I put it in my spot, please, look for it there, because if this doesn't work I know I must die to keep you safe" he said sadly then began to laugh. "Kitty is going to be all alone, all she will have is her little mice to play with" he jibbered as he relaxed in his chair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 pm

User Image
              xxxSmiling his mischievous smile, the elder male simply pushed the chair over with his foot making it hit the ground with a loud thud. “Shut up already. I'm a master scientist, you cocky lil' roach of a human. Do not question my diagnosis. I know all of the symptoms to mentally insane patients and you, dear sir, are simply caught up in a web of deceit," Cæan hissed before sitting on the other male's chest. He then removed a syringe from a hidden pocket inside his vest, his face returning to it's normal pallor. Once he filled the syringe about halfway with the pale blue liquid, he lightly flicked the side of the tubing and then stuck Christopher in the neck with it. "If it doesn't work, well, I'll just make your body levitate. And would ya lookit that. I hate these lil' buggers... Understand I'm born to lead, you will follow. You don't like being second; I don't like being wrong. Crystal?" Removing a set of metallic tweezers along with a small vial, he set the vial on the floor and pinned Christopher's head down while allowing the tweezers to move so close to his eye without hesitation or any sign of making him seem worried about making the other blind in that eye. Soon enough, however, he had a few little cream colored worm-like things wriggling about in the vial. "Do tell me, gentlemen, where is your little queenie hiding?" he purred softly while shifting Christopher's head to the side, his eyes flickering as if he were getting excited by removing these things. And then he dropped a small little metallic looking box into the vial and sealed it up. Standing back up, he pulled Christopher back to where he was sitting up and set the jar down on the table. He probably missed some, but he'd have to wait a few hours before attempting it again. Those little bugs usually caused pain in the eye when removed so he didn't doubt that the other male was in pain right now. Padding over to Shalendra as he was giving Christopher a break, the elder phantom motioned Shalendra over to the doorway. "I can let you out of the room if you'd like to leave."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, "I would like to leave, I just need some time to accept things as they are" she said as she left the moment he had opened the door, she quickly ran up the steps and went to her room. Sighing as she closed the door behind her, she walked over to the balcony and watched as the sun lowered, knowing that night would be upon them soon, "I know he will never recover from this....it seems I am meant to be alone" she said. Christopher screamed as the pain insinuated from the worms, thrashing about in the chair trying to claw at his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image
              xxxHumming softly to himself, the auburn haired male slapped Christoph's hand out of the way before dropping a light pink liquid into his eyes. “Oh shut up you big baby. My cousin had far more than you have in your eyes and he didn't make a peep until every last one of them was removed. I mean, he hissed the question of whether that was the last one, but that was about it... Humans overexaggerate everything," Cæan sighed as he set a bandage over to male's eye. He then sat down and started spinning the glass vial around in his hand while watching the worms squirm. "Hold it together, birds of a feather. Nothing but lies and crooked wings. I have the answer, spreading the cancer, you are the faith inside me. No, don't leave me to die here. Help me survive here alone. Don't remember, remember. Put me to sleep, evil angel. Open your wings, evil angel. Fly over me, evil angel. Why can't I breathe, evil angel? I'm a believer, nothing could be worse, all these imaginary friends. Hiding betrayal, driving the nail, hoping to find a savior. No, don't leave me to die here. Help me survive here alone. Don't surrender, surrender..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra side as she sat on the balcony's edge, looking over the land she owned, her parent's had left this for her, and even though she had staff here, she had always felt lonely. "I guess that is the life I am to lead, I need to stop trying to force others in my life, it would probably make things easier" she said quietly to herself. Christopher finally calmed down as he sat there quietly, a small smile creeping on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

User Image
              xxx"Quit the giggles. You'll get better when I find the queen... Unless she's done too much damage to your brain in which I'll just make your body levitate. It'll be so much fun," Cæan hummed calmly, inwardly glad the door was locked again. Sure, the male had managed to break out of his bindings, but it didn't mean he could get out of the room. "Alrighty then. Time for round two. Lay back, kiddo. Oh I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah. I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me." Kicking the chair back over, he seated himself back on the male's chest, using one hand to grip the male's face so as to keep him from moving. He then brushed the bandage away and started back to removing the thin little worms. In truth, he was trying to figure out why his heart had sped up a bit when he realized he'd been so close to Shalendra. Phantoms were supposed to stick to one love in their lifetime and it never seemed to change ever should their lover die. At least it hadn't until now. Was his first marriage perhaps just something he did to keep the nation of the Phantomlands afloat? And didn't Shalendra like Eric? Sure his eldest son didn't show any interest in love, and he got his singing voice and cursed genetics from him, but that didn't mean anything. After removing the last of the worm-like creatures, the last being the queen bee of the parasitic creatures, he let out a soft sigh and lightly patted the male on the face. "Good boy. How you feeling besides the fiery pain in your eyes?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Christopher didn't respond, a blank look in his eyes as he just sat there after all of the parasites had been taken out of him, all he did was breath, there didn't even seem to be thought forming. Shalendra began to sing to herself "Sun set moon rise, and see how the land is bathed, in silver hue, you feel so lonely, come with me and let me show, there are others, just like you" she tried to continue but stopped, too much of her emotions were emerging as she began to cry silently.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff