Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm
"It doesn't actually hurt as much as it looked," He laughed, although he was more stating a fact and less wanting to reassure the boil. He urged his corgi mount forward when Alex did, and as before, almost got tossed off his mount at the collision that occurred. This time, it did hurt a little more, although it was mostly his own fault for not getting a prop.

Ah well.

Pulling himself upright again, he turned his corgi to walk towards his partner, giving him a sort of two fingered salute before hopping off his corgi while keeping it close... Even if the corgi looked like it was going to bolt anytime soon, the way it was looking around and being interested in everything.

Valeria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 am
"Oh, there's a maul?" The excitement was evident in her voice. "I'll definitely have to check that out! Is it a big one?" Her corgi started to nuzzle her side, and she laughed, swatting it lightly on the nose. "Stop it, that tickles! Anyway, Yin was just telling me about the hot springs, but I haven't gotten a chance to go yet. I was thinking I might go take a look tonight or tomorrow."  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:51 am
Okay, she had a partner-up thing happening now. Get a Corgi-thing and find partner. That meant umm..
uuhhh...

uhhmmmmmm...

Hmmmm.

Sura wasn't sure who 'Bea' was and looked around to see if she could find anybody who seemed to not be partner up with their partner yet, eyes rimming yellow in confusion.

Scyerline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 am
Alex still felt badly about it, even if the other boil did say that it hadn't hurt. After hitting the boil a second time and nearly dismounting him again, Alex gramaced, reaching forward to pull back on the scruff of the corgi's neck while saying "Whoaaa" to make it slow down and stop. He then dug one heel in to make it turn, surprised by just how biddable the creature was.

As Thanatos approached, Alex gave him a hesitant smile, not knowing the other boil at all and whether he might get angry about losing the joust. He appeared to be a good sport about it though, and Alex mimicked the salute back to him before sliding off of his own mutent corgi. He didn't seem to need to really hold on to it as it was happy to stay by his side, snuffling it's nose beneath Alex's hand almost in demand for a pet. He gave the corgi a friendly pat on the nose before glancing around, wondering how Yin had done with his own jousting. He spotted the weremantis some distance off, talking with what Alex could only assume had been his partner.

A ghoul? That could never be good. "It was nice..er..jousting with you!" Alex said cheerfully to Thanatos, before shuffling off towards Yin, his corgi heeling happily beside him.

"Hey!" Alex smiled at the weremantis as he approached, then glanced to Edel. "Was this your partner for the jousting? Hi, I'm Alex!" He offered a hand out to the ghoul.

"How did everything go for you two?"

Zyphiris

ramenli

Dragain

NeoSeussi

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:53 am
Aymet had wandered off for a while to pick a corgi, which took an impossibly long time, It felt like the most important decision of his life right now. When he finally came charging over to where his partner was (nobody else was squeaking his name), he raced toward her with a wave of his ridiculous wand.

"THINK FAST--"

Okay, he was a little too eager to do some jousting.

Sosiqui
SORRY SORRY SORRY /LATE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:58 am
Bea spent the entire time sulking about her hot dog. What in Halloween was she supposed to do with this? Bea sighed and looked up, finally noticing other student were jousting each other. Crap. Was she supposed to find her partner?

She spotted a lonely and confused ghoul who she has never met before.

"Ah, I assume you're my partner?" Bea casually asked, "Sah... Sura, right? I'm Bea."

Bea looked down at her hot dog again, and gave it a slight squeeze. "Let's... Get this over with..." Not very optimistic, to say the least. She climbed onto her mount and was ready to go. "Let me know when you're ready."

demon_pachabel

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Smerdle rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 am
"Hey," West muttered, trying to wiggle into a forward facing position. His corgi remained motionless, happy to be of no assistance at all, but when he saw Shun's mount bounding toward him, West's animal ran forward as well. The zany forward/backward momentum, coupled with Shun's epic magic wanding, served to fling West onto his face in the grass, his lovely wand eking out a sad sigh of magic in no particular direction as it cracked under him.

The demon stood up again a short time later, snatching the pieces of his weapon off of the ground with a growl and trying to shove them back together for a moment before giving up. He shook his head and jogged after his corgi, gripping its fur and pulling himself up onto its back once again, this time facing the right direction.

"Tha'was jus' practice!" he shouted at Shun. West waved his hand and arm in a come hitherwardly direction, determined not to lose again.

Blade Kuroda
these are the most appropriate rolls ever wat

Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 am
This was it. The final charge. With her corgi now painfully at attention, the feline held out her wand and stared holes into her opponent with angry red eyes. "I'll make you rue the day you called me a hairball." Well, it was a terrible battlecry, but a battlecry nonetheless.

"Charge!" Top speed, hand held at just the right angle. The desire to make the cocky b*****d eat dirt was overflowing. It was time to take him down.

Valandal

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 am
alliisara

"It's behind the undead dorm," he told her. "If you want I can show you," he added. "You'll wanna take a swimsuit and a towel, but really there's a room with that stuff if you don't got them. They've got offshoot rooms for the guys that prefer lava or ice," he said. "Not that I was looking for them, but a couple of my pals were! And the maul's not bad, it's got pretty much everything you're looking for--well, I'm looking for. I don't know about the ghouly shops."  
Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 am
Anna yelped and scrambled for the nearest corgi, clambering up onto its back and nearly kicking it in the head. The thing barked once, sharply, and lumbered towards its sudden opponent. Of course, since Anna was currently slung over its back like a sack of candy corn, any chance of a successful strike was pretty well done for. She flailed her hot dog at who she assumed was Aymet and missed entirely.

... The corgi took a bite out of the weapon, though.

Iizbot

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

demon_pachabel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 am
Hello! There was a ghoul here who seemed to be the 'Bea' she was partnered with. Sura rumbled in relief at this revelation, eyes shifting back to blue.

"Yes. I am Sura." the Colossus introduced in turn. "So uh..yes. We are partnered. It is very nice to met you." She was very polite with her introduction, but never the less made the effort to go and climb onto a Corgiclops - which fortunately didn't seem to mind the fact that the Colossus was a hefty creature.

She held her stick horse in one hand, and gave Bea a baffled look.

"I am...read-"

The Corgiclops was more than ready to start before Sura was even finished talking, running off with her in tow.

Scyerline

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 am
That was... mildly disappointing to say in the least. Shun stared as West insisted that was just practice while getting ready once more. Well, the Reaper wasn't sure if that could really be considered practice, but he didn't exactly consider it to be a real joust.

Seeing how the wrath demon had been facing the wrong way and all.

Nodding, he turned his corgi towards him before ushering it forward once more. At some point, though, the dog stumbled a bit as they approached, losing some of the momentum they had been building up.
Smerdle

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

MoonKitsune rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 am
iloveyouDIE

TG was having just as much problems trying to hold on and hold his Hobby Horse made makeshift lance and now they had to ride? How did you even START a one-eyed corgi? They weren't given instructions or any sort of basic commands.

His mount however, saw that Muka was pointing his lance at his rider, and took it upon itself to race at him, though all snarling at first turned to happy barking. For such small legs, it sure ran fast. All TG could do was TRY and steer it, hold on, and point his horse head at the monster.

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 am
Ulmuka was knocked in the head with the hobby horse as their mounts passed one another.

"Good shot!" He has giggling and encouraging the little imp while his corgi rounded to face T.G. again. "This is harder than it looks, hm?"

After losing the first round, he was ready for another. He had to admit it was interesting and fun. He'd pretty much forgotten that this was supposed to have something to do with Human Studies.

"Eeee!" He 'scree-d' his excitement as he raised his lance for the next pass.

MoonKitsune

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
MoonKitsune rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 pm
iloveyouDIE

All this jumping and hoping around. This wasn't his style of travel. Backseat of a limo. That was where it was at. Someone else driving, smoother ride, better smelling upholstery. It did come with the award of hitting things, but he hadn't even really aimed more as it was luck. However, he was willing to gloat. "I guess I have a knack." Though he really wished Muka appeared more hurt and less giddy.

He felt his mount turn about. Round two. Oh - yeah. He forgot. :C He wanted to just have his victory and leave. So much for that, as the corgi bounded off to the other.

Despite being a small target, the lance hit, and TG was knocked off his mount. A fall that was VERY far down. Laying on his back, his mount turned about and started to sniff his jacket to see if he was okay.

Muka was dead meat.

Groaning, TG got up and dusted off his jacket, and then checked his skull and horns. No cracks. Good. "Lucky shot."

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff