Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm

As they were split up into groups, Zar was freaked out into silence. He didn't want to complain, didn't even begin to know /how/ to complain, just knew he was in utter freefall panic at the idea of having to apply a protection charm to someone he really didn't know. He tended to deal horrifically with social situations so this very simple dillema left him in utterly panicked silence, tail coiled tightly around the leg of his chair. He only distantly heard the instructions they were given, too busy trying very hard not to blush.

And then Nuru spoke up on his behalf, making the terror slowly ebb away, staring at the table as the ghost boil spoke, his eyes mere slits as he seemed to look at a point a million miles away, it was easy to pretend he wasn't here. He was warmed as he was called his "incubus", inwardly pleased that Nuru didn't call him his boilfriend in front of all these people, not out of shame reguarding Nuru, more the fact that if he was faced with anymore awkward he feared he might die right then and there.

He opened the charm with a very deep frown, eyeing it. He supposed these were what were meant to be used then before..any sort of fear exchange. Whoops. He cleared his throat and eyed Nuru resolutely, reaching out fleetingly to place it on one of the other boil's cheeks, perhaps not holding it quite as firmly or as long as he should have, pulling back very quickly to blush vividly.

Notebook. He needed the notebook.

He picked it up and wrote in it hurriedly. Distraction. Yes. Soothing distraction. As soon as he'd written away his panic he looked back to Nuru.

"I don't know if that's right."

Saliru rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Nuru chuckled, "It feels right enough."

Then he opened up his and attempted to also place it on Zar's cheek. Trying to mimic exactly as he did. The result? His came out about the same as the one Zar gave him.

Not that he cared. He was in a freefall before but now... well, it was just them again and Nuru was okay with this. Any negativity forgotten.

"What about you? Are you protected?" He asked, propping his chin up on the palm of his hand.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm
There is a saying that Nergals have an acute sense of smell, and can track their target for several miles without fail.

This is a complete and utter lie.

It had taken Spectrae the better portion of an entire fiscal year to find Nurse Cricket again, her best favourite teacher ever. If it weren't for Cricket giving her that stitching set, she would have never learned how to sew good! Granted, she probably wouldn't have been stuck in a ditch for a year, but a year seemed like such a small technicality.

And she had only discovered the room by complete accident, drawn over there first because it seemed to be the only room in the hallway that wasn't locked and barred shut, but some may have even said it was destiny. Apparently the Nergal was not only trained in the art of acute snell detection but also stealth as she stealthily snuck into the room, wandered through a few groups of students, and then seemingly blended into the background - because lime black and green was extremely stealthy in some places in Halloween - until Cricket stopped talking, and the interactive part of the class began.

She liberally picked up one or two stray protection charms off the ground, slapping one proudly on each arm, before grabbing several others, set out to be the best healer ever. Nevermind that this was a sex ed class, obviously, everything had to do with healing and bandages, and these were shiny new bandages to try. She continued to collect many as she could until-

- The box practically sang out to her, the top brimming with glittering, new bandages. Why noone stopped her while she pretty much skipped slow-motion towards them, noone would know, but by the time anyone reacted, it was too late. She picked up the whole box, proudly, and lifted it over her head, dumping all of the bandages on herself. The Nergal may or may not have shook her hair while doing this because she was worth it too. There was a loud thunk as the her tails hit the side of the crate in over-enthusiasm, but over-enthusiasm had never killed anyone... permanently.

Unfortunately, she had not quite discovered what packaging meant quite yet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm
There was an audible gasp from the siren. For those that knew him, they could probably guess that he had several protection charms on him right at that very moment. Grinning, ear wings gave a flap of happiness. He would do well in this class. For sure!

As he looked over to find his partner. "Oh hi!" He bounced a bit in his seat. "My name is Israfel, and um not a chickadee. Blue jay. My cousin Arthope has chickadee markings though. They are very cute. Are we placing the charms on each other now? Oh you are ready that is good." He just sort of sat, unmoving. Until he noticed the outstretched hand offering his own in turn. "Are you new here? I have not seen you before."

MoonKitsune

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm
"Y-Yes, ah, will go then. Be right back." She was a remarkably calm partner, and Mort was grateful for it - the only reason he wasn't blushing from ear to ear would be that he didn't have the most lively bloodstream in the world.

Rubbing the tattoo a bit self-consciously, he forced himself up to go and find the nurse. Was it a good thing or a bad thing that he was almost a natural at applying this stuff? And here he thought the inter web wasn't practical in instructions for real life . . .

demon_pachabel
Must be an undead thing alright XD

Bilious rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm
Enzo made a face as the box was handed to him and the activity explained.

Wait. Put a.... protection charm. On that guy. Really? Really?

"Hey, uh, Red-" He rubbed his nose and tried to look casual, "Don't get no ideas or noffin'. You're just not my kinda' broad. Sorry, aheh." With a smirk, he casually slapped the charm onto West's cheek. That worked, right? Homework complete.

smerdle

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Molten Tigrex rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm
"I'm Aymet-" the knock in the jaw wasn't quite as muffling as it ought to have been, but he was dead. It wasn't like he was using his lungs or anything - he didn't own a pair to begin with.

Aymet, assuming Aleria had the right protocol down for applying FEAR charms, smacked them in the jaw in return, and then stared expectantly. The charm didn't even stick for a second, and fluttered sadly to the ground.

Oops.

unstartled witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

The incubus smiled faintly as Nuru plunked the charm on his cheek for a very /very/ brief moment forgetting where they were, only as he moved back, realising again that no, they were in a room full of people. Full of people. He tightened his grip with his tail on the chair.

At Nuru's question Zar shot the dog boil a scandalised look. "Don't ask me /that/. I don't knooow." He had no idea if he was or wasn't, no idea if the charm had taken with any effectiveness and he didn't want to find out. "I /think/ so. I /assume/ so."

He cleared his throat, in his nervousness slipping into slightly more evasive language. "I can't commit to that assertation with any degree of conviction at this current juncture without further investigation."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm
Cricket looked over in time to notice that she'd had a sneak in her class in the form of a long-missing student who seemed content to just mark herself in charms. Or at least the packaging of them in some cases. Either way, she didn't look livid at the development, albeit there was some..befuddlement on the fact that she was decorating herself with 'bandages'.

When the Nergal demon's tail hit the pen, the plank of wood over the top of it jostled just barely. Enough for a hand to maybe fit into the pen.

That was plenty.

The top of the pen sudden exploded off of the pen, tiny balls of black fluff suddenly raining from the ceiling as they cascaded out of the pen like a nuclear explosion had just occurred all over. They seemed to only sense PROTECTION CHARM all over and immediately began to scatter, as though magnetized away from all of the students.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cricket actually swore - if the strange humming-and-click noise she made actually could be considered such.

"Well, I guess if you're ready to move on, you might as well help me catch these." she grumbled, already irked. "They're Lammits. They resist Protection Charm spells, but because of their mmm..Inbreeding, I guess I could call it, they require a properly applied one to grow up safely. Which means....since you all are wearing a charm, they're going to skedaddle away from you.

Good luck. Try to catch at least one, but if you get more than that, put the others back into the pen." Cricket took a moment to put the top back on the pen, before showing that there was a velcro side by which the little minis could be put back into them for the sake of safe storage.

Quote:

If you and your partner are both done rolling, you can try to catch an escaped Lammit!

Roll another 6 sided dice! If you roll a 1 or a 6, you caught a Lammit! Otherwise, they're just trying to run away from you! Roll as many times as you need.Quote me when you catch one with your minipet SN so I can send it to you!

Saliru rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

"Ah hope t'next part is to test them!" Nuru waggled his brows at Zar... and then little fuzzy things were everywhere and they were charged with catching them and off he was. Chasing a small group of them all over the classroom until one parted from the group and he tackled it.

Holding it tightly in his hands he brought it back up to the teacher and her pen.

"Here ma'am." He smiled dopily. He was so proud.

demon_pachabel
SN: Sali

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm
Aleria let out an "Ooof!" as Aymet returned the gesture.

It appeared that they were quite the oblivious pair in this matter.

"There it goes...." they muttered sadly, waving at it sadly on the ground. Then, they stared at Aymet, and at his big helm, and at his wings. They were about of equal height, it seemed...too damned tall.

"Hm. You are cold, too. Are you from the north?" Aleria was intrigued. "Actually. Since yours is sticking, I will go pick up our next assignment--be back in a moment."

Aleria went up to Cricket, trying to get her attention. "Excuse me, ma'am! We are ready for the next assignment." They turned to inspect Aymet at his seat.

"...As ready as we will be. Neither of us did that well, I suppose--"

And then the tiny things exploded forth from the box.

"Oh for the love of Jack Frost--"

demon_pachabel

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Aleria jumped to grab one-- and promptly landed on their face. Oof!  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Zar gave Nuru a look of horror for his comment, a look of horror that lingered for a few looong moments, even as the adorable creatures burst free and gambolled all over the classroom.

He watched Nuru chase them for a bit, looking completely nonplussed. Canines, really.

He snapped his notepad closed properly and sat very very still.

Until a lammit bounced past and with a movement like a heron striking at a fish, he lashed out with his tail, catching it in a flash, bringing it up to his line of sight to narrow his eyes at it as if it was entirely this little creature's fault he was currently so very awkward. It fidgeted uncomfortably in the precence of a protection charmed and very irate demon.

demon_pachabel
S/n Baneful

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm
Ash, laughing at and/or with his boilfriend, pat the Cerberus boy's shoulder.

"We must show you at a later time and date. Let us go catch these creatures."

His first attempt was not so successful, as he tripped over one. It was rather lucky not to be squished.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm
Tomoko had barely gotten out of her seat when tidal wave of minipets, everywhere, oh Oogie-boogie-on-ice they were everywhere occurred, 'eep'ing as she nearly fell out of her seat in a panic. One of the Lammits bounced off of her head ineffectively.

The kitsune just looked at Jack like 'WHYYYYYYY'.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games